Realistic Reparations

Should blacks demand monetary reparations from the Democratic party.

• Total voters
You whites here can hurl all the snarky commnts you want but you better heed these words:

You will pay what you owe or you will lose what you got. Spiritual law says that.
Look, many whites were vehemently opposed to slavery and were morally outraged by the practice. That's why the Republican party was formed in the first place. I wholeheartedly agree that you are owed reparations, but If you want reparations from me them you are humorlessly barking up the wrong tree there, Fido.

If you are serious about receiving reparations you need to go after an entity that is actually responsible for black oppression. The super-scumbag morally bankrupt Democratic party. The notoriously evil Democratic party horrifically oppressed blacks, and most importantly, if blacks can garner up enough courage to demand reparations from the Democratic party they would actually have a realistic expectation of getting paid. And don't try to tell me they can't afford it. The rich and unbelievably corrupt kleptocrats that fund the Democratic party have very deep pockets.

So the big question Do you have enough courage to get off your ass and send a letter to the DNC demanding reparations. Do you have the kahunas to circulate a petition among your family and friends demanding reparations from Democratic party? Or are you just a partisan hack?

Seriously, can you come up with one good reason that the Democratic party should not pay reparations to blacks? Do you deny that the Democratic party supported slavery?

In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent," the report states. "Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching. Impunity for State violence has resulted in the current human rights crisis and must be addressed as a matter of urgency."

The report specifically recommends that investigations of excessive use of force complaints and extrajudicial killings be done independently of departments, and that "policing in schools should be abolished.”

UN Report of the Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent on its mission to the United States of America , 18 August 2016, UN Human Rights Council

The issue goes far past slavery and your dumb accusations of the democratic party son. Both parties are responsible for these human rights violations..
Wow! You one one brainwashed ignorant fool. I challenge you to provide a reasoned argument showing that anything I've said about the Democratic party is untrue. Furthermore, saying that the Republican party, which was founded to combat slavery, is somehow responsible for the oppression of blacks is ignorant.

Because of piss-poor public education and huge amounts Democrat propaganda in the mainstream media, many blacks are so thoroughly brainwashed that in the 2016 presidential election they actually voted for a woman who used black slaves as her personal servants in the Ahhhhkeensaaaw Guv'ner's mansion. The rich white southern Governor and his uppity snooty Governess with house niggas at her beck and call that she orders around the mansion. "Tyrone, go fix me another vodka martini and make it snappy. Chop chop". It's so cliche' and stereotypical that it would be funny if it wasn't so morally reprehensible, demoralizing and huge embarrassment to my country.

Have you not noticed that nearly all of the Democrats are avoiding this thread like the plague? Have you wondered why? I'll tell you why. It's because they know that Democrats supported slavery and the Republican party was formed to combat slavery. The Republican party abolished slavery.

I notice that you've changed you avatar to the raised fist of black power. I have to snicker at you because you have exposed yourself as a black weakling by refusing to wholeheartedly support reparations being paid to blacks by the Democratic party, a still existing entity that undeniably supported black slavery. You are too much of a coward to empower yourself. You may be free of actual chains, but your mind is enslaved by the Democratic party nonetheless.

Sad.

Last edited:
OK. All persons with a dual African American citizenship please come forward for your check.
OH. Hi Charlize.
latest

A beautiful and strong African WOMAN!!!

Charlize Theron is a Boer descendant. She is not African and she would not qualify for reparations. Nice try.

Boer's are from Africa. On what grounds are you discriminating against this Beautiful and Strong African Woman?
OK, we'll take the Boer, especially Theron, but you have to go to Africa. Deal?

When you go to Europe and stay maybe I'll consider it.
I am in Europe idiot and have no intention of returning anytime soon. Africa is due south. I don't think your begging will be anymore successful there, but hey, what have you got to lose.

Please don't come here, go there.

Well given the fact that everyone else wronged by the government has been paid reparations and that you pay Native Americans every year, I can say what I do with full confidence that your comment has nothing to do with anything.

You didn't get your Obama fone?

OK. All persons with a dual African American citizenship please come forward for your check.
OH. Hi Charlize.
latest

Charlize Theron is a Boer descendant. She is not African and she would not qualify for reparations. Nice try.

Boer's are from Africa. On what grounds are you discriminating against this Beautiful and Strong African Woman?

Boers are Dutch. And you are trying to build a strawman.

Boers were Dutch, many centuries ago.

They've been African now, for many, many, generations.

You whites here can hurl all the snarky commnts you want but you better heed these words:

You will pay what you owe or you will lose what you got. Spiritual law says that.
Look, many whites were vehemently opposed to slavery and were morally outraged by the practice. That's why the Republican party was formed in the first place. I wholeheartedly agree that you are owed reparations, but If you want reparations from me them you are humorlessly barking up the wrong tree there, Fido.

If you are serious about receiving reparations you need to go after an entity that is actually responsible for black oppression. The super-scumbag morally bankrupt Democratic party. The notoriously evil Democratic party horrifically oppressed blacks, and most importantly, if blacks can garner up enough courage to demand reparations from the Democratic party they would actually have a realistic expectation of getting paid. And don't try to tell me they can't afford it. The rich and unbelievably corrupt kleptocrats that fund the Democratic party have very deep pockets.

So the big question Do you have enough courage to get off your ass and send a letter to the DNC demanding reparations. Do you have the kahunas to circulate a petition among your family and friends demanding reparations from Democratic party? Or are you just a partisan hack?

Seriously, can you come up with one good reason that the Democratic party should not pay reparations to blacks? Do you deny that the Democratic party supported slavery?

In particular, the legacy of colonial history, enslavement, racial subordination and segregation, racial terrorism and racial inequality in the United States remains a serious challenge, as there has been no real commitment to reparations and to truth and reconciliation for people of African descent," the report states. "Contemporary police killings and the trauma that they create are reminiscent of the past racial terror of lynching. Impunity for State violence has resulted in the current human rights crisis and must be addressed as a matter of urgency."

The report specifically recommends that investigations of excessive use of force complaints and extrajudicial killings be done independently of departments, and that "policing in schools should be abolished.”

UN Report of the Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent on its mission to the United States of America , 18 August 2016, UN Human Rights Council

The issue goes far past slavery and your dumb accusations of the democratic party son. Both parties are responsible for these human rights violations..
Wow! You one one brainwashed ignorant fool. I challenge you to provide a reasoned argument showing that anything I've said about the Democratic party is untrue. Furthermore, saying that the Republican party, which was founded to combat slavery, is somehow responsible for the oppression of blacks.

Because of piss-poor public education and huge amounts Democrat propaganda in the mainstream media, many blacks are so thoroughly brainwashed that in the 2016 presidential election they actually voted for a woman who used black slaves as her personal servants in the Ahhhhkeensaaaw Guv'ner's mansion. The rich white southern Governor and his uppity snooty Governess with house niggas at her beck and call that she orders around the mansion. "Tyrone, go fix me another vodka martini and make it snappy. Chop chop". It's so cliche' and stereotypical that it would be funny if it wasn't so morally reprehensible, demoralizing and huge embarrassment to my country.

Have you not noticed that nearly all of the Democrats are avoiding this thread like the plague? Have you wondered why? I'll tell you why. It's because they know that Democrats supported slavery and the Republican party was formed to combat slavery. The Republican party abolished slavery.

I notice that you've changed you avatar to the raised fist of black power. I have to snicker at you because you have exposed yourself as a black weakling by refusing to wholeheartedly support reparations being paid to blacks by the Democratic party, a still existing entity that undeniably supported black slavery. You are too much of a coward to empower yourself. You may be free of actual chains, but your mind is enslaved by the Democratic party nonetheless.

Sad.

LOL! This is a totally disingenuous argument.

Well given the fact that everyone else wronged by the government has been paid reparations and that you pay Native Americans every year, I can say what I do with full confidence that your comment has nothing to do with anything.

There is no such thing.

OH. Hi Charlize.
latest

OK, we'll take the Boer, especially Theron, but you have to go to Africa. Deal?

I think you might be misunderstanding my respect and love of Africans.

The issue goes far past slavery.

Start with the West African countries that sold their own people to Arab slave traders and work your way from there.

I'll begin and end with this.
Go beg at the UN or the DNC. Keep trying..

I don't have go anywhere and I'm damn sure not begging.

You will pay what you owe or you will lose what you got. Spiritual law says that

Sounds like a threat. Sure, "spiritual law" my ass.

We owe you nothing.

I wouldn't give you a bucket of piss, as reparations.

OH. Hi Charlize.
latest

.Boers are Dutch. Furthermore they are responsible for the murder of tens of thousand of black Africans. The are the ones who controlled the apartheid regime. They are not the original African inhabitants of that continent. They are illegal immigrants IMO.

Start with the West African countries that sold their own people to Arab slave traders and work your way from there.

You will pay what you owe or you will lose what you got. Spiritual law says that

We owe you nothing.

Doesn't sound like a threat to me. You owe us trillions.

Watch what happens.

.Boers are Dutch. Furthermore they are responsible for the murder of tens of thousand of black Africans. The are the ones who controlled the apartheid regime. They are not the original African inhabitants of that continent. They are illegal immigrants IMO.

You know, I loved me a Strong and Beautiful African woman before, but now that I know that Charlize Theron has killed thousands of black Africans,

she seems even stronger, and more dangerous, and somehow, even more Strong and Beautiful and African.

(I'm assuming that the thousands of black Africans she killed were in self defense as resistance to the White Genocide)

tumblr_mi6mxm2IZ31qd2ub7o3_500-1433255604.gif

We owe you nothing.

Watch what happens.

Spiritual law my ass. You don't have the balls to say what you really mean.

Fucking PC SJW TROLLS.

As provocative, in your face asshole as they can be, but soooooo careful to stay within the letter of the rules.

And they think that when they provoke someone into getting banned, that they have won.

And they have. Because they have used force to silence an enemy.

And that is the only way they can win. When they are the only ones allowed to talk.

Because their positions are vile shit, and any real discussions reveal that.

We owe you nothing.

Watch what happens.

Fucking PC SJW TROLLS.

As provocative, in your face asshole as they can be, but soooooo careful to stay within the letter of the rules.

And they think that when they provoke someone into getting banned, that they have won.

And that is the only way they can win. When they are the only ones allowed to talk.

Let's give them trillions of "spiritual" dollars. Being spiritual, they cannot be seen, touched or transferred to any bank, but they'd be spiritually there.

We owe you nothing.

Watch what happens.

Fucking PC SJW TROLLS.

Let's give them trillions of "spiritual" dollars. Being spiritual, they cannot be seen, touched or transferred to any bank, but they'd be spiritually there.

I would be willing to give them a spiritual bucket of warm piss.

That's meeting them half way, right?

Who do you think owes you what? And why?

Even though you are an unintelligent, Democrat cocksucking, racist piece of shit, I can agree that the Democratic party owes you and other blacks reparations for past atrocities. If you think I owe blacks anything then you are not just a stereotypical black imbecile, you are also just plain crazy.

Last edited:

The Safelink cell phone program started when Bush was president. People like you who were spreading that Obamaphone bullshit misinformation made countless people believe that Obama got them a free cell phone.

Good job, you helped Obama get re-elected. Thanks a lot, asshole

We owe you nothing.

Watch what happens.

Fucking PC SJW TROLLS.

You going to stop paying the native americans?

Who do you think owes you what? And why?

Even though you are an unintelligent, Democrat cocksucking, racist piece of shit, I can agree that the Democratic party owes you and other blacks reparations for past atrocities. If you think I owe blacks anything then you are not just a stereotypical black imbecile, you are also just plain crazy.

You are really serious when you ask that question. That shows you are really unable to discuss this matter.

The government of the US at every level owes us money. The political party is irrelevant. Slavery was made legal almost 200 years before there was a democratic party. The republican Lilly white movement supporting segregation and Jim Crow started after slavery was over. Understand that and shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back