Real Unemployment Rate Is at Least 18 Percent

Now it's 12.2, an improvement.

dear we expect an improvment back to the levels that were normal before the recession!!! Do you see why we say this is the worst recovery since FDR, another libcommie, botched his recovery with idiotic lib commie programs. Without the free market fracking revolution unemployment would be about 18% and Barry would be in league with FDR!!

When Bush was president from 2000 to 2008, I always had a job

When Obama became president,

2009-laid off

2011-laid off

2011-laid off

2009-laid off

2011-laid off

2011-laid off

sad, there is nothing in liberalism that creates real jobs. If there was something liberals could tell us what it is.

dear, there is nothing misleading the statictics show 6 different ways to measure unemployment from u1-u6. U3 is the one most widely reported. U6 shows the whole story which is that real unemployment under Obama is 50% higher!!

Actually the U-6 is 29% lower than at the peak of the Bush depression.

most importantly after 5 years of Barry its 50% higher than the noraml rate before the recession. That is why we say its the worst recovery since the Great Depression.

Except the "recovery" is measured from the bottom, and thus has improved by 29% in the worst GOP Depression since the last Great GOP Depression, even worse than the Great Reagan Recession.

Last edited:
Let me explain this to you for the gazillionth time, although I doubt you can count beyond ten.

Yes, there are more unemployed people out there. Thanks to the 10,000 baby boomers retiring every single day.
While there are a lot of baby boomers retiring, I've seen no evidence that 10,000 are retiring every day.
Actually nearly 3 out of 4 boomers retire by age 62 and 82% have retired by age 65. That is down from 89.2% retiring by age 65 in 1985.
And that is not a bad thing, I would say. Life expectancy was 70 in the 1980s. People on average live nearly 10 years longer now. Retirement should come later with that in mind.

2009-laid off

2011-laid off

2011-laid off
Anecdotal stories do little to further the discussion, I always had a job since about 1992 does that prove the economy and job market have always been good?

2009-laid off

2011-laid off

2011-laid off
Anecdotal stories do little to further the discussion, I always had a job since about 1992 does that prove the economy and job market have always been good?

Obama is a joke and I want him out of the white house

Sounds like making excuses for your failures comes second nature...

Barry has not done a thing to help economy, rather everything a liberal does will harm the economy.
And yet, we are into the 53rd consecutive month of job growth in the private sector -- the longest streak of growth recorded in U.S. history. In 2 weeks, that streak will likely extend to 54 months.

But fear not -- Conservative still get to whine about it.

all I see are part-time positions whether it's fast food or professional positions

all I see are part-time positions whether it's fast food or professional positions
From what I've seen from in this thread you have the critical thinking skills of a salamander, so these are exactly the types of jobs you should see.

Then you're not looking hard enough because the vast majority of the 10 million jobs created in the private sector over the last 53 consecutive months have been full time jobs.

Sounds like making excuses for your failures comes second nature...

Barry has not done a thing to help economy, rather everything a liberal does will harm the economy.
And yet, we are into the 53rd consecutive month of job growth in the private sector -- the longest streak of growth recorded in U.S. history. In 2 weeks, that streak will likely extend to 54 months.

But fear not -- Conservative still get to whine about it.

dear, jobs always grow from bottom of recession. This time they are growing slower than at any time since Great Depression. Worse, wage are down!!
Thats why economists say this is worst recovery since FDR's Great Depression.

Forum List

Back