Real Unemployment Rate Is at Least 18 Percent

all I see are part-time positions whether it's fast food or professional positions
Then you're not looking hard enough because the vast majority of the 10 million jobs created in the private sector over the last 53 consecutive months have been full time jobs.

U6 is over 12% while it averaged around 8% before recession. We have worst job creation since Great Depression. And, its 12% even with the huge capitalist energy boom in America. Without that u6 would be 15% and Barry would get impeached for pure liberal ignorance.

all I see are part-time positions whether it's fast food or professional positions
Then you're not looking hard enough because the vast majority of the 10 million jobs created in the private sector over the last 53 consecutive months have been full time jobs.

Not in PA

Not in PA
75 Percent Of Jobs Created This Year Were Part-Time Due ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../part-time-job-creation_...
The Huffington Post

Aug 21, 2013 - This can all become a less-than-virtuous cycle as new employees, who ... "They have put some of the full-time positions on hold and are hiring .

Forum List

Back