Real Racism!

Coming from a Polish background & having grown up & lived in Italian dominated neighborhoods.

Poles & Italians are simply often the butt of jokes, bigotry & slander.

The interesting part is the media & Hollywood often foster & promote such sentiments against Poles & Italians.
The very same media & Hollywood fighting for Black, Hispanic, Gay & Jewish rights etc.

Again I was correct, the king was considered God in the church of England. Nothing you can say will disprove this.

LOL

You're an imbecile.....that's why "Nothing you can say will disprove this."

The Church never, at any time, proclaimed the king to be god.

You are changing history to suit your own needs

divine right of kings | Definition, History, & Facts

You wrote this:
"Besides the founding fathers were members of the Church of England of which the King was God."

Does A Religion Need A God?

I, shocked that any not an inmate of a hospital for the criminally insane, could actually contend that the Church claimed the king to be god, wrote this:
THE KING OF ENGLAND WAS NOT GOD, YOU IMBECILE!!!!!!!

QED....I'm never wrong.

'Divine right' does not mean the Church proclaimed the kind to be god.....you imbecile.

What part eludes you, the king declared himself god and everyone called him lord.

Are you really stupid oar u stubdying to be a rock doctor

You wrote this:
"Besides the founding fathers were members of the Church of England of which the King was God."

I, shocked that any not an inmate of a hospital for the criminally insane, could actually contend that the Church claimed the king to be god, wrote this:

I will write it again doofy

This does not mean that the king was in fact God, just that he considered himself that and killed those who disagreed

What part eludes you

What about the systemic and backed by law discrimination mentioned and documented in the OP?
It's labeled as "racism" when there is no indication that those exercising those tactics are claiming that whites are inferior - the actual definition of the word.

Instead, it's just another intellectually dishonest exercise by the OP in an attempt to deflect from the REAL racism that we know still exists.

This is one of her dishonest tactics - she provides actual facts completely out of context, trying transparently to control definitions, while avoiding and ignoring other obvious facts that are contrary to her phony premise. And, since she is actually providing facts (and using them dishonestly), she defends her intellectual dishonesty by daring people to prove her facts wrong. Facts are but one part of an argument. Distortion is another.

This is the same crap sprayed by wingers from Hannity to Maddow. Clearly the OP fancies herself on that level, in some weird, internet message board way. I'm not going to pee on her little fantasy, but I don't have to buy it, either.

Those who enable racism aren't much better than racists, in my estimation.

I'll stop being a racist when the Negroes get off welfare, stop committing crimes, start taking care of their children and stop electing filthy Democrats. Oh yea, and stop listening to that obnoxious rap music.
Your racism is inbred into you very being.

What is 'racism'?

Unless you can document an act physically or financially injurious to one of another race, why is his opinion, or statements any concern of yours?

Have you ever heard of the first amendment?

REAL RACISTS are pieces of leftist shit like Mac, who point to even the most obscure insult, critical observation or disagreement leveled at someone in a democrook victim category by someone who isn't a pillow biting bed wetter like himself, for the purpose of dividing people along racial lines.

As I have pointed out many times, humanity is ONE RACE. The human race, and those who use physical traits and ethnic history of people to separate people into groups do so for their own self interests.

Being critical of cultural differences, ridiculing people based on how they look, or not wanting to even be associated with different people is not racism.

The belief that you're superior to someone based on the bogus racial divisions given to us by egg head bed wetters is what makes you a "racist" and an asshole.

It's a bullshit term, and it's only useful to people who seek to do harm to our society, and Mac being the bigoted leftist piece of shit he is seeks to do exactly that.

Then he wants to piss and moan about the "divisiveness" he helps instigate.

Fucking cock sucker.

You are right that there is a misconstrued definition of Racism.

You are not correct on Racial equality, However.

On an Individual basis we all are different.

But, collectively speaking racial hierarchy does exist.

Coulter's newest article points out that, far too often, not only is the truth the very opposite of what the Left claims it to be.....but it is right there, staring us in the face.

1. “…race discrimination against whites is de rigueur. Forget being embarrassed, this is race discrimination with attitude. And it’s all justified by the nonsensical phrase: “white privilege.”

2.The lie of “white privilege” is treated as an implacable fact throughout our cultural institutions, no matter how manifestly absurd it is. Thus, in the discredited book “The Education of Brett Kavanaugh,” authors Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly act as if a half-Puerto Rican girl entering Yale in the 1980s deserves a place in the civil rights pantheon along with the Little Rock Nine.

If Ramirez had applied to Yale Law School after college, she would have had a five times better chance of being admitted than a white applicant like Kavanaugh -- simply because she had one Puerto Rican parent.

…the only group discriminated against in college admissions is white people.

With the same grades and scores, Puerto Ricans were 5.3 times more likely to be admitted to a top-tier law school like Yale than a white applicant. Every ethnic group except whites got a boost -- African Americans, Asians, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans and “Other Hispanic.” The more prestigious the law school, the stronger the preferences.

3. Asians are SO lucky they’re not white! Otherwise, America’s leading hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center, would be churning out reports on the worrying rise in Asian Supremacy.

4. In fact, however, a recent study by Georgetown University (probably White Nationalist), funded by the Bill and Melissa Gates Foundation (presumed hate group), found that if colleges admitted students based solely on SAT scores, every single ethnic group would decline, except one: whites.

Yes, even fewer Asian students would be admitted on an SAT-only admission standard.

5. Affirmative action is supposed to be for the descendants of American slaves. See? We owe them something. Nobody else.
Without the legacy of slavery, affirmative action is just institutionalized anti-white racism.”
Are Facts White Nationalist?

College admission based on merit, rather than race, is to the benefit of America.
Denying white privilege is just plain retarded.

Let's put everything on the SATs. The SATs are not a perfect test. A kid from an inner city school or from a different culture may not grasp the meanings. Rich kids who have SAT tutoring would have an advantage. That is why we have affirmative action. That is why colleges use other metrics & not just SATs.

I never use that term, 'retarded.'

But....I can see where it might have some personal significance for you.

College admission based on merit, rather than race, is to the benefit of America.
It describes those who deny white privilege exists. Usually white people sat that. Conveniently.

I apologize to those who have a physical disability.

The problem is that you think that "merit" is a test. A test that measures more one's access to a better prep school than intelligence.

True merit includes a review of opportunities presented. The test, the school records, the school itself, the home life, etc.

Those who deny this may be doing so because they think it will make it more difficult for poor kids who are disproportionately minorities.

What White Privilege?
Affirmative Action?
The Minority Business Development Agency?
Black History Month?

Wow. Look at that. I merely quoted you.

Your own words really turn you into a drama queen, huh?

:laugh:

You took an obscure quote insulting the looks of people who happen to be qualified "victims" of the democrook division scale and lumped it with some that are racist.

I take offense to it you vacuous piece of diseased shit, and you knew I would. Then you want to piss and moan about "divisiveness" in political discussions when you yourself are part of the cause of it.

I'm merely pointing it out, and you obviously don't like being called out on your own bullshit. You're no more of a "moderate" than Deanturd, Fakey, or anyone else.

Wow. Look at that. I merely quoted you.

Your own words really turn you into a drama queen, huh?

:laugh:

You took an obscure quote insulting the looks of people who happen to be qualified "victims" of the democrook division scale and lumped it with some that are racist.

I take offense to it you vacuous piece of diseased shit, and you knew I would. Then you want to piss and moan about "divisiveness" in political discussions when you yourself are part of the cause of it.

I'm merely pointing it out, and you obviously don't like being called out on your own bullshit. You're no more of a "moderate" than Deanturd, Fakey, or anyone else.

Correct, drama queen, I'm not a moderate. Nor have I ever claimed to be.

And you are what you are.

Coulter's newest article points out that, far too often, not only is the truth the very opposite of what the Left claims it to be.....but it is right there, staring us in the face.

1. “…race discrimination against whites is de rigueur. Forget being embarrassed, this is race discrimination with attitude. And it’s all justified by the nonsensical phrase: “white privilege.”

2.The lie of “white privilege” is treated as an implacable fact throughout our cultural institutions, no matter how manifestly absurd it is. Thus, in the discredited book “The Education of Brett Kavanaugh,” authors Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly act as if a half-Puerto Rican girl entering Yale in the 1980s deserves a place in the civil rights pantheon along with the Little Rock Nine.

If Ramirez had applied to Yale Law School after college, she would have had a five times better chance of being admitted than a white applicant like Kavanaugh -- simply because she had one Puerto Rican parent.

With the same grades and scores, Puerto Ricans were 5.3 times more likely to be admitted to a top-tier law school like Yale than a white applicant. Every ethnic group except whites got a boost -- African Americans, Asians, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans and “Other Hispanic.” The more prestigious the law school, the stronger the preferences.

3. Asians are SO lucky they’re not white! Otherwise, America’s leading hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center, would be churning out reports on the worrying rise in Asian Supremacy.

4. In fact, however, a recent study by Georgetown University (probably White Nationalist), funded by the Bill and Melissa Gates Foundation (presumed hate group), found that if colleges admitted students based solely on SAT scores, every single ethnic group would decline, except one: whites.

Yes, even fewer Asian students would be admitted on an SAT-only admission standard.

5. Affirmative action is supposed to be for the descendants of American slaves. See? We owe them something. Nobody else.
Without the legacy of slavery, affirmative action is just institutionalized anti-white racism.”

Let's put everything on the SATs. The SATs are not a perfect test. A kid from an inner city school or from a different culture may not grasp the meanings. Rich kids who have SAT tutoring would have an advantage. That is why we have affirmative action. That is why colleges use other metrics & not just SATs.

Data shows even low income White kids do better on the SAT scores than high income Blacks.

The real privilege is that a Black person with the same SAT score as a White person is more likely to get into college just because of Affirmative Action style discrimination.

Coming from a Polish background & having grown up & lived in Italian dominated neighborhoods.

Poles & Italians are simply often the butt of jokes, bigotry & slander.

The interesting part is the media & Hollywood often foster & promote such sentiments against Poles & Italians.
The very same media & Hollywood fighting for Black, Hispanic, Gay & Jewish rights etc.

Did you note the title of the thread?

Let's define terms.

What is 'racism'?

Unless you can document an act physically or financially injurious to one of another race, why is his opinion, or statements any concern of yours?

Have you ever heard of the first amendment?

I have said before that it is a grave error to allow those who claim to be 'offended' to set the standards of society.
We should add the motto "Get Over It" to our currency. We’ve always had crazy people in America, but we didn’t used to take their guidance.

Hoaxes, violence and ending free speech......the core values of Liberals.

Know how to sink a Polish submarine?
Knock on the door.

You're an imbecile.....that's why "Nothing you can say will disprove this."

You wrote this:

QED....I'm never wrong.

'Divine right' does not mean the Church proclaimed the kind to be god.....you imbecile.

What part eludes you, the king declared himself god and everyone called him lord.

You wrote this:

This does not mean that the king was in fact God, just that he considered himself that and killed those who disagreed

What part eludes you

The beating that I have administered have had some effect....now you're admitting that the Church never claimed the king was god.

Nor did he think he was god.

Chalk one up for moi.

You wrote this:

QED....I'm never wrong.

You wrote this:

What part eludes you

The beating that I have administered have had some effect....now you're admitting that the Church never claimed the king was god.

Chalk one up for moi.

Not really because the King or Queen was and is the head of the English church

So you really believe that you are administering beatings.

Delusions of grandeur is my diagnosis

What Are Delusions of Grandeur?
Medically reviewed by Timothy J. Legg, PhD, PsyD on June 27, 2017 — Written by Chaunie Brusie
psychotic disorders can lead to delusions. These include:

Psychotic disorders can change a person’s sense of reality. They may be unable to tell what is real and what is not.

[paste:font size="5"]
Types of delusions of grandeur

Any delusion has four main characteristics:

1. The person having the belief believes it to be true, even when the existing norm and other people know it to be untrue.
  2. The person having the delusion will not listen to any other viewpoints about the belief and will not consider change when evidence challenges the delusion.
  3. The content of the delusion is impossible or implausible.
  4. The delusion impacts the person’s daily life.
Delusions of grandeur can take many forms, such as beliefs of:

Having a special ability, object, or talent
The person with the delusion may believe that they have a secret talent, object, or ability that no one else has or even knows about. For example, they may believe they possess a secret record from Elvis Presley that no one else knows about.

Being a famous person
A person with a delusion of grandeur may actually believe that they are a famous person and that the real famous person is an imposter or decoy.

Having a secret connection
This delusion involves believing in a special and sometimes secret connection or relationship with someone or something important. For example, a person with this delusion of grandeur may believe they are a spy or that they alone are responsible for relaying messages to the president or other world leaders.

Religious grandeur
A person with a religious-themed delusion of grandeur may believe that they are a religious leader.

Last edited:
You wrote this:

QED....I'm never wrong.

You wrote this:

What part eludes you

Chalk one up for moi.

Medically reviewed by Timothy J. Legg, PhD, PsyD on June 27, 2017 — Written by Chaunie Brusie

Psychotic disorders can change a person’s sense of reality. They may be unable to tell what is real and what is not.

1. The person having the belief believes it to be true, even when the existing norm and other people know it to be untrue.
  2. The person having the delusion will not listen to any other viewpoints about the belief and will not consider change when evidence challenges the delusion.

The person with the delusion may believe that they have a secret talent, object, or ability that no one else has or even knows about. For example, they may believe they possess a secret record from Elvis Presley that no one else knows about.

Being a famous person
A person with a delusion of grandeur may actually believe that they are a famous person and that the real famous person is an imposter or decoy.

This delusion involves believing in a special and sometimes secret connection or relationship with someone or something important. For example, a person with this delusion of grandeur may believe they are a spy or that they alone are responsible for relaying messages to the president or other world leaders.

Religious grandeur
A person with a religious-themed delusion of grandeur may believe that they are a religious leader.

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement, there.

You wrote this:

What part eludes you

Chalk one up for moi.

Being a famous person

Religious grandeur

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement, there.
You remind me of Sybil

sybil - Bing images

Rich blacks kids also have the SAT tutoring advantage. It is wealth privilege, not white.

5. Affirmative action is supposed to be for the descendants of American slaves. See? We owe them something. Nobody else. Without the legacy of slavery, affirmative action is just institutionalized anti-white racism.”

"College admission based on merit, rather than race, is to the benefit of America."

does this apply to non-christians as well?

if an ATHEIST or MUSLIM or (god forbid) a LIBERAL was the best applicant/candidate which conservative christian would you select instead?

This isn't clear enough, mud????

"College admission based on merit, rather than race, is to the benefit of America."

It would have been if that's the way it was from the beginning.

Ann Coulter is a white female. They are the ones who have benefited the most from affirmative action.

Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone | TIME.com

Affirmative Action Is Great For White Women. So Why Do They Hate It? | HuffPost

News Flash: Affirmative Action Most Benefits White Women

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

Affirmative Action Has Mostly Helped Whites, but Trump Administration Says Not Enough

White Women and Affirmative Action: Prime Beneficiaries and Opponents -

Now be quiet and crawl back under the bridge.

th

here-endeth-the-lesson.jpg

Just like the children they are, intellectually, Democrats/Liberals/Progressives believe that good intentions are superior to good results.

Affirmative Action, especially when it is applied to college admissions is a terrible plan.

Case in point, Dr. Patrick Chavis.

“Chavis received a degree of fame through the quest of Allan Bakke to gain admission to the medical school at the University of California-Davis in the 1970s. The medical school rejected the application of Bakke, who was white, but accepted five black applicants, including Dr. Chavis, who had lower test scores and lower college grades than Bakke. The five won admission under a special racial-preference quota.

…Chavis lost his medical license in 1997. He had switched his practice from ob-gyn to cosmetic surgery, including liposuction, areas in which he met with difficulties and was accused of malpractice.

An administrative law judge found Dr. Chavis guilty of gross negligence and incompetence in the treatment of three women, one of whom died, and the California medical board suspended his license, saying he had an "inability to perform some of the most basic duties required of a physician." https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...is-dies/821232fc-42a4-495c-a65b-0625cd709b6a/

Were it not for the real racism, creating different classes of people based on the color of their skin, at least on patient would still be alive.

Just like the children they are, intellectually, Democrats/Liberals/Progressives believe that good intentions are superior to good results.

Affirmative Action, especially when it is applied to college admissions is a terrible plan.

Case in point, Dr. Patrick Chavis.

“Chavis received a degree of fame through the quest of Allan Bakke to gain admission to the medical school at the University of California-Davis in the 1970s. The medical school rejected the application of Bakke, who was white, but accepted five black applicants, including Dr. Chavis, who had lower test scores and lower college grades than Bakke. The five won admission under a special racial-preference quota.

…Chavis lost his medical license in 1997. He had switched his practice from ob-gyn to cosmetic surgery, including liposuction, areas in which he met with difficulties and was accused of malpractice.

An administrative law judge found Dr. Chavis guilty of gross negligence and incompetence in the treatment of three women, one of whom died, and the California medical board suspended his license, saying he had an "inability to perform some of the most basic duties required of a physician." https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...is-dies/821232fc-42a4-495c-a65b-0625cd709b6a/

Were it not for the real racism, creating different classes of people based on the color of their skin, at least on patient would still be alive.

This is retarded. We have 243 years of unqualified whites with the same results.

Your premise has no merit. I'm sure you think Ben Carson is a great man, affirmative action provided him his chance. I'm sure you love Thomas Sowell, affirmative action helped him. And the next time you post lunacy, look in the mirror because your ass is a beneficiary of affirmative action.

You are in here playing to white racism like the little Asian mascot whites want you to be.

upload_2019-12-7_14-49-15.png

Gaps in the Debate About Asian Americans and Affirmative Action at Harvard

A high-profile federal lawsuit alleging that Harvard discriminates against Asian Americans could eventually give a conservative Supreme Court the opportunity to strike down affirmative action. Spearheaded by anti-affirmative action legal strategist Edward Blum, the lawsuit—brought by a group called Students for Fair Admissions—claims that Harvard illegally discriminates against Asian American applicants by limiting their admissions numbers each year. Harvard, however, denies the allegations. By advancing a false narrative that affirmative action is damaging to Asian American college applicants, this headline-grabbing case is undermining efforts to promote access to higher education for marginalized students.

The truth about Asian Americans and affirmative action
Contrary to the model minority myth, many Asian Americans stand to benefit from affirmative action. Asian American communities face factors that play into low college attainment, including poverty and a lack of access to high-quality K-12 education. According to the 2016 Post-Election National Asian American Survey, 57 percent of Cambodian Americans and 53 percent of Hmong Americans say that there is a “very serious” problem with the quality of their children’s schools. And because of shifting U.S. immigration patterns and policies, the income gaps among Asian American ethnic communities are the largest among all racial groups. Southeast Asian Americans, for example, experience poverty at rates higher than the 11 percent national average for all Americans.

These disparities highlight the necessity of affirmative action and race-conscious admission practices for all students of color. While some commentary about the Harvard case has given the impression that Asian Americans are against affirmative action, in actuality, the majority of the Asian American community supports race-conscious admission policies. According to an AAPI Data survey, almost two-thirds of Asian American respondents support affirmative action, and many Asian American organizations have banded together to affirm their support for race-conscious admissions policies in light of the Harvard case. The AAPI Data survey also shows that opposition to affirmative action is highest among Chinese American respondents in comparison to other subgroups. While a definite cause of this trend is not yet known, misinformation spread via certain social media platforms popular with first-generation Chinese immigrants in America may contribute.

The Asian American community encompasses diverse experiences and needs that the group suing Harvard conveniently ignores. Lumping all Asian Americans together does not provide an accurate, nuanced picture of the entire group.

Gaps in the Debate About Asian Americans and Affirmative Action at Harvard - Center for American Progress

Many Asian Americans Benefit From Affirmative Action
Missing Elements in Debate About Affirmative Action and Asian-American Students

It is perhaps no coincidence that Edward Blum, Abigail Fisher’s adviser and the executive director of the Project on Fair Representation, is the one leading the most recent court challenge to affirmative action, the lawsuit challenging Harvard University’s race-conscious admissions policy. What is different about the Harvard lawsuit is that the lead plaintiff in the case is not a white student but Asian-American.

Many Asian Americans Benefit From Affirmative Action

I’m Asian-American, and I support affirmative action

The vast majority of Asian-Americans historically have and continue to support affirmative action, a policy extending crucial access to higher education for marginalized groups who have been historically barred from attending colleges and universities.

But recently, a lawsuit channeling the anxieties of Asian-Americans who face daunting acceptance rates at selective schools has made headlines. The group suing Harvard, Students for Fair Admissions (SFFA), consists of more than a dozen Asian-Americans who have been denied admission to the university. SFFA challenges the use of race conscious admissions, alleging that Harvard discriminates against Asian-American applicants by giving preference to other minority racial groups. Similar cases are happening at Yale, UNC and other schools.

SFFA is an organization created by Edward Blum, a conservative activist who opposes any law or policy that has anything to do with race, and whose legacy is attacking civil rights protections.

Blum was the chief architect of Fisher v. University of Texas, which challenged race conscious admissions, alleging that increasing diversity denied a white woman’s admission. When his case failed and the Supreme Court ruled in favor of Texas, Blum decided to spend the next few years cherry picking the perfect group to act as a racial wedge: a group of Asian-Americans who felt wronged by admissions.

This case’s aim is to dismantle affirmative action, and the strategic use of Asian-Americans rings all too familiar.

This is only the latest embrace of the model minority myth, weaponizing our oppression and pitting Asian-Americans against other people of color.

The model minority myth isn’t just about Asians being portrayed as quiet and nerdy in Hollywood. Its intentional construction by white conservatives served a specific purpose: using the relative ‘success’ of highly educated and wealthy Asian-Americans to attribute Black failure as a matter of personal choice. It argues that Blacks should just ‘work harder’ like Asians, systematically denying the existence of any racial inequality and discrimination. And thus, the racially-gaslighting mindset was born: ‘If they made it, why can’t you?’

It’s no coincidence that this lawsuit aiming to dismantle affirmative action is painting the same portrait. At the center of SFFA’s arguments is the notion that model, hard working Asian-Americans are losing seats to undeserving Blacks and Latinos.

Yet the fundamental notion that Blacks and Latinos are taking Asian-American seats through affirmative action is patently false and racist. A study shows that removing affirmative action will give Asian-Americans no significant advantage, and will instead drastically harm Black, Latino, and Native American students.

Few groups have benefited more from affirmative action than Asian-Americans. In the 1970s, we were considered an ‘underrepresented minority’ to be targeted in higher education. Affirmative action first opened the doors for us, and we are now four times better represented at elite universities than our national population, the largest growth of any ethnic group.

And even today, studies demonstrate that less privileged Asian-Americans such as “Southeast Asians, Native Hawaiians, Pacific Islanders, and low-income Asian-Americans” continue to benefit from affirmative action. The model minority myth only serves to mask these realities.

Asian-Americans concerned about discrimination in college admissions should instead take aim at a policy that demonstrably benefits the privileged at the expense of almost all non-white applicants: legacy admissions.

I’m Asian-American, and I support affirmative action

tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg

upload_2019-12-7_15-11-22.jpeg

I have never been discriminated against either. Where are all these white victims ?

The effects of discrimination have been well documented. It is hard to believe you are ignorant of this.

Far more likely, you are willing to lie, because you support racist discrimination.

I have never been discriminated against either. Where are all these white victims ?

The effects of discrimination have been well documented. It is hard to believe you are ignorant of this.

Far more likely, you are willing to lie, because you support racist discrimination.
The question is should I pay for discrimination in the past that I was not responsible for. Should you?

Answer no, because all you do by this is create more discrimination

The question is should I pay for discrimination in the past that I was not responsible for. Should you?

Answer no, because all you do by this is create more discrimination

No, the question is should you continue to benefit from that past discrimination while maintaining the advantages created while still practicing the same discrimination?

Finally there is no discrimination against whites. If quotas existed whites would get 70 percent of every available opportunity. That's not discrimination, unless you believe you are entitled to everything.

Forum List

Back