Real Racism: A History of the Democratic Party

Unlike you and any fools you know, Lee Atwater worked fro Ronald Reagan and others . Lee Atwater crafted winning racist campaigns that most likely targeted you and the people you claim to know.

Like most far right scum, Lee Atwater later publicly begged and prayed for forgiveness but....

Ed Rollins, however, stated in the 2008 documentary Boogie Man: The Lee Atwater Story, that "[Atwater] was telling this story about how a Living Bible was what was giving him faith and I said to Mary (Matalin), 'I really, sincerely hope that he found peace.' She said, 'Ed, when we were cleaning up his things afterwards, the Bible was still wrapped in the cellophane and had never been taken out of the package,' which just told you everything there was. He was spinning right to the end."

btw, Lee was 1 of 2 GOP Chairmen to apologize and admit to a racist Southern Strategy. Thought you knew the other was Ken Mehlman;

It was called "the southern strategy," started under Richard M. Nixon in 1968, and described Republican efforts to use race as a wedge issue -- on matters such as desegregation and busing -- to appeal to white southern voters.

Ken Mehlman, the Republican National Committee chairman, this morning will tell the NAACP national convention in Milwaukee that it was "wrong."

RNC Chief to Say It Was 'Wrong' to Exploit Racial Conflict for Votes

Oh please yeah, we've heard Atwater and Mehlman, so please explain to us the details?

What did they do?

And what about these questions?

I still have no answer from a liberal

When was the last time a democrat was more conservative in a presidential election?
Name the people who switched to republican in the 60s-70s?
why did the south vote for democrats, except in landslides until 2000?
Why did the democrats keep state and local seats until the 90s?

I'll add a new question, if the democrats were so conservative, how come they voted for liberals year in and year out? Why didnt they switch earlier?

Once upon a time both major parties had liberals moderates and conservatives in their ranks.

now please, stop asking questions and try paying attention:eusa_whistle:

Well interesting, but the republicans who were pro civil rights kept nominating them......now aint that a historical bitch

You are big guy. Go back and review your posts. What you are is common knowledge, as is TK and Ernie S. as fellow Trolls In Action guys.

Just when you show a glimmer of lucidity, you throw it away, with inane and retarded rhetoric. No one is "selectively racist", you imbecile. It's like no one can be a little pregnant. You either are, or you are not.

You are corrected so you rant like a child, a willful spoiled child.

Yes, you are racist, you simply won't admit. Yes, you are pregnant with racism.

You need to learn it and correct it.

PLEASE use the quote function properly so others can refer back to the post. It's not that we think you are trying to alter the meaning of what was said, :doubt: but we all know you, Fakie.

My way, Ernie S., makes sure that we all know the thought exactly that is being expressed. It's within the rules.

And since you are an irrelevant reactionary, so is your criticism.

Of course, you get to say it, and, of course, everyone who knows better gets to correct you, Matthew.

Only the far right and the far left want to kick in doors.

You are big guy. Go back and review your posts. What you are is common knowledge, as is TK and Ernie S. as fellow Trolls In Action guys.

Again dodging the question. he wont answer it because he cant support it.....

what jake thinks is a racist statement, means it's racist....bwahahahahahaa

Again dodging the question. he wont answer it because he cant support it.....what jake thinks is a racist statement, means it's racist....bwahahahahahaa

All know that you are entitled to your opinion but not your own facts or your own definitions. I had to keep kicking that reality up Roo's and bripat's asses.

Your own statements condemn you.

Again dodging the question. he wont answer it because he cant support it.....what jake thinks is a racist statement, means it's racist....bwahahahahahaa

All know that you are entitled to your opinion but not your own facts or your own definitions. I had to keep kicking that reality up Roo's and bripat's asses.

Nope again you dont provide context, you dont think of any other possibilities other than pc leftwing dogman....
would me calling him a water buffalo or a tiger be racist too?

Nope again you dont provide context, you dont think of any other possibilities other than pc leftwing dogman....would me calling him a water buffalo or a tiger be racist too?

"pc' and "leftwing dogman" is not what I am doing but close to what you are doing by trying to change definitions.

You are defined by what you post, like poet, the black racist. You two are far closer as philosophical brothers than I am to either of you.

We don't need your perverted philosophies in the mainstream.

Last edited:

Nope again you dont provide context, you dont think of any other possibilities other than pc leftwing dogman....would me calling him a water buffalo or a tiger be racist too?

"pc' and "leftwing dogman" is not what I am doing but close to what you are doing by trying to change definitions.

You are defined by what you post, like like poet, the black racist. You two are far closer as philosophical brothers than I am to either of you.

We don't need your perverted philosophies in the mainstream.

omg more grammar police, the last refuge of an empty mind. fuck off...people do typos.....now back the original pointe (yeah I put the e to mock your ass)
Uh you're a leftwing nut that created people like poet to have the freedom and license to be a leftwing racist piece of shit...he's part of your burden....better toss him a few more govt programs to salve your guilt

but I commented on him being like a dog, very loyal even to those that are mean......and that's liberalism......in fact jakey here boy here boy....good boy.....come get your treat.....govt programs.....and lets do it again

here boy here boy...come get your treat.....approval of your leftwing masters......good boy starkey

but of course starkey goes to the leftwing playbook of the race card

Poet is a giraffe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
By definition, you white dog bitch.

Does that mean you are an orange cat as well as an irrational, racist fool?
He's an orange pussy that fancies himself a tiger. I kind of miss his old avatar. It was so apropos; a black man with his hand out.

But it looked like it had been sketched by a drunk cataract patient with palsy who had just been hit in the back of the head with a baseball bat. At least the pussy cartoon gets points for irony.

Oh good heavens, a slap fight amongst Unkotare, Ernie S., and poet.

This is too much I am going to bed.

Oh, bucky, clean up your racist act. You and poet are the same type of minds.

Oh good heavens, a slap fight amongst Unkotare, Ernie S., and poet.

This is too much I am going to bed.

Oh, bucky, clean up your racist act. You and poet are the same type of minds.

good boy starkey.....maybe tommorrow your liberal friends will take you for a walk......sit boy sit boy.

I am a raving lunatic because I point out you rant like a child. And if you are sixty, then you are pathetic. Your defense that "I have white friends" is just like whites saying they have black friends who they love.

And you are right: you are a poor actor, a poor performer, and your imitation of Langston Hughes sux. Anyone can read the reviews.

You have made a insenstive remark about the challenged, you made a racist and sexist remark about a woman.

You will be held accountable, poet, for your racism here when you blurt it out.

And be that as it may, my white friends. . .
laugh at your racism behind your back.
And you have no knowledge of my skills as a poet, a performance artist, or a musician
The reviews you pointed me toward in Austin and Houston.
Lies. I never pointed out or listed any of my reviews in this forum. And I have never performed in Austin. Just invent stuff, why doncha?

I made, perhaps a sexist remark about a bitch, not a woman. Women don't carry on like that. Bitches do.
Poet needs to reseach definitions of racism and sexism, he clearly does not understand.

I don't need a racist bitch to instruct me on the finer points of racism. I know it, when I see it.

I am a raving lunatic because I point out you rant like a child. And if you are sixty, then you are pathetic. Your defense that "I have white friends" is just like whites saying they have black friends who they love.

And you are right: you are a poor actor, a poor performer, and your imitation of Langston Hughes sux. Anyone can read the reviews.

You have made a insenstive remark about the challenged, you made a racist and sexist remark about a woman.

You will be held accountable, poet, for your racism here when you blurt it out.

laugh at your racism behind your back.
The reviews you pointed me toward in Austin and Houston.
Lies. I never pointed out or listed any of my reviews in this forum. And I have never performed in Austin. Just invent stuff, why doncha?

I made, perhaps a sexist remark about a bitch, not a woman. Women don't carry on like that. Bitches do.
Poet needs to reseach definitions of racism and sexism, he clearly does not understand.

I don't need a racist bitch to instruct me on the finer points of racism. I know it, when I see it.

You're such a kitchen chair

Forum List

Back