7 of the 8 individuals who died of flu had received the flu shot

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
7 of the 8 individuals who died of flu HAD received the flu shot
This year’s strain of flu, H3N2, has been knocking people out- hard. In the news: 7 of the 8 individuals who died of flu had received a FLU SHOT! It does NOT work and can cause "flu-like illness", suppress your immune system and even cause paralysis or kill you. Eastern Idaho Public Health said that the last report the effectiveness of the flu shot was 30-40%. They suggest fighting the flu by frequent hand-washing. You can also keep your immune system strong by eating healthy, low sugar, get enough sleep, supplement with vitamin c, d, lots of fluids, cook your own meals at home, and stay home if you start feeling ill. The flu shot just doesn't work and is NOT worth the risk. Don't listen to the media hype. The reason health officials are still pushing the shot is because CDC and big pharma don't have a job if you're healthy. They don't have funding if you don't need to keep buying their products.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh imagine that.
Well people keep trying to tell the sheep but they refuse to listen and pay attention, they refuse to research and read WTF is in these things. But hey keep vaccinating it will help survival of the fittest continue in the gene pool while the weak weed themselves out.

Since getting the shot is typically for older folks, it makes sense that population could have more deaths. Flu mutates from season to season, the shot is a best guess of what we may get. They guessed wrong this time.

• Banned
26805428_1934371609923650_6765321543183261761_n.jpg

Eh, I had the flu so bad when I was young, ain't skeered! It's like I'm more than immune! :D

Eh, I had the flu so bad when I was young, ain't skeered! It's like I'm more than immune! :D

Like you, when I was younger I had the flu numerous times. I had the flu in 1954 and the Asian flu in 1957 and many times since. I have not gotten the flu in many years and seldom get sick at all.

I also got terribly sick--the most sick I've been--when I got a flu shot..long time ago
haven't had one since--and I rarely get sick
also, I rarely take any medicine/drugs/etc--anything

Since getting the shot is typically for older folks, it makes sense that population could have more deaths. Flu mutates from season to season, the shot is a best guess of what we may get. They guessed wrong this time.
I do remember seeing something like this on the news
good call

Doesn't show you are better off NOT getting the flu shot

The season may have more than one strain, so good advice.

Those who died of the flu are generally the most vulnerable
If seven out of eight that died had been vaccinated, it does not mean that thousands who received the vaccine were protected from the flu

At least you got it normally, which gave your body a chance to fight it naturally. Not send it into some septic shock bs, and weakening your immune system as they do.

I mean seriously how in the hell do ppl fall for this bs, Nobody can PREDICT which STRAIN OF FLU is going to hit in whatever year. Yet they push a VACCINES that haven't been tested yet, aren't for the current freaking flu bug and it goes right hell over people's heads.

If seven out of eight that died had been vaccinated, it does not mean that thousands who received the vaccine were protected from the flu

They goofed on what strain we ended up with, it happens.

They can't predict any strain, unless of course they're putting it out there on purpose bio engineering.

All the great things they put into vaccines why who wouldn't want to put this into their bodies LOL
Below isn't the flu shot but hey give it to kids why not help those holes grow bigger and bigger with each and every shot they get.

Human cells from the tissue of aborted fetuses have been used in vaccines since the 1960s, and currently they are used in 11 vaccines. Aborted human fetal cell cultures are used for growing viruses, which are then used in the preparation of inactivated and live virus vaccines. They may also be grown on chick embryos or cells from different animals and bugs, such as army worms.
New Human Fetal Cell Lines Available for Vaccine Production - NVIC Newsletter

more sleep/water--less stress helps greatly
I get about 8 hours sleep a night--plus I drink mainly water

Forum List

Back