Real Christians

First, charity is not the job of the church.

Second, as for leaving people out in the cold, churches and private charities are ten times more guilty of uneven distributions than that of government. The government establishes a baseline of need and then evenly distributes money according to that baseline. A private charity buys one person a house, even if the need isn't proven, and leaves the next one homeless, so to speak.

Third, why are you crying over people joining the church? But, have no fear, the biblical standard for supporting church members is too high for people joining just for handouts. E.g. "Let a widow be enrolled [for support] if she is not less than sixty years of age, having been the wife of one husband, and having a reputation for good works: if she has brought up children, has shown hospitality, has washed the feet of the saints, has cared for the afflicted, and has devoted herself to every good work. But refuse to enroll younger widows... If any believing woman has relatives who are widows, let her care for them. Let the church not be burdened, so that it may care for those who are truly widows."

See, for a widow to qualify for help from the church:
1) truly elderly
2) virtuous life
3) service to the church
4) has no family for support
5) (by implication) has no government support

You engage in self-righteousness, which only hurts the church and actually increases need.

Everyone who gets a handout feels entitled, it doesn't matter who the handout comes from.

Keep in mind, I said taking care of others is the job of people. You brought up church, and I was against that for reasons stated. My point is that if someone sees a person in need, there is no need to compare church affiliations. See a person in need, help them.

The only people in the US that even come close to living as a 'Christian' are the Amish.

Every other religion has churches that look like Palaces built for Saddam Hussein, in cities and towns where the homeless go hungry every night. They aren't Christians.
What makes you think every Christian church has the resources to do anything about hungry people when people like you deride the religion. Are you going to help them feed anyone or just complain about something you have no real idea about?

And have you seen some Baptist churches, I would hardly call them palaces.

Last edited:

Excuse the antichrist bigot/jew. Most church buildings are pretty low-budget. Even the modern buildings of rich churches are designed more for efficiency than luxury.

But, so what if they're not. Christians should be building better churches. Churches should be places people want to spend time at, instead of getting a sermon in and fleeing. Church members pay for everything, so why should they feel guilty about having something nice?

Excuse the antichrist bigot/jew. Most church buildings are pretty low-budget. Even the modern buildings of rich churches are designed more for efficiency than luxury.

But, so what if they're not. Christians should be building better churches. Churches should be places people want to spend time at, instead of getting a sermon in and fleeing. Church members pay for everything, so why should they feel guilty about having something nice?

Don't know what happened here, but I made no comment on Baptist churches.

Don't know what happened here, but I made no comment on Baptist churches.
That was me. You will see Baptist churches in rat infested inner city buildings and old barns dotting rural areas. Again, palaces my ass.

That was me. You will see Baptist churches in rat infested inner city buildings and old barns dotting rural areas. Again, palaces my ass.

I agree, although I am not familiar with inner cities. Baptist churches I have seen tend to be modest in appearance, more comparable to a small cottage than to a palace.

I'm not Jewish, dumbshit. I just don't like bigots much.

What is Jewish, if not being a lying Antichrist, like yourself?

I'd try going to a church, synagogue, or temple of your choice and learning to be a decent human being, if I were you.
The Steinsaltz edition of the Talmud is available everywhere.

I've invited Jews here to share their favorite Talmud passage. No takers. Compare to Christians who keep quoting the Bible over and over and over and over and over, without anyone asking.

I'm not lying, and the crap about the "Antichrist" is just plain ridiculous. The Jews don't usually make assholes out of themselves in public, the so-called "Christian" bibble babblers do, uninvited. So many people who call themselves "Christian" today are nothing but assholes intent on bringing a great religion into disrepute. Your "Antichrist" nonsense reveals the level of your stupidity and naivety.

I'm not lying, and the crap about the "Antichrist" is just plain ridiculous. The Jews don't usually make assholes out of themselves in public, the so-called "Christian" bibble babblers do, uninvited. So many people who call themselves "Christian" today are nothing but assholes intent on bringing a great religion into disrepute. Your "Antichrist" nonsense reveals the level of your stupidity and naivety.

The Bible defines "Antichrist" as one who denies Jesus is the Christ. It's ridiculous for anyone to deny Jews are Antichrist. If so many Christians weren't shitheads, they'd see Jews for the Antichrist that they are. One day, Christians will wake up, and history will repeat itself, yet again.

The Bible defines "Antichrist" as one who denies Jesus is the Christ. It's ridiculous for anyone to deny Jews are Antichrist. If so many Christians weren't shitheads, they'd see Jews for the Antichrist that they are. One day, Christians will wake up, and history will repeat itself, yet again.
There are many Jews that are Christians.

More accurately, isn't "Antichrist" as one who opposes Christ and all he worked for. There are many atheists and people of faith who are non-Christian that do not oppose Christ and agree with many of his teachings. This is far from being an Antichrist.

Do you believe Jesus is a Jew?

I believe you have shit for brains. By definition, a Jew denies Jesus is the Christ. By definition, a Christian believes Jesus is the Christ. Only someone in Satan's service says Jesus is a Jew.

Jesus said Jews are children of the devil. John 8:44.

Do you believe Jesus is a Jew?

I believe you have shit for brains. By definition, a Jew denies Jesus is the Christ. By definition, a Christian believes Jesus is the Christ. Only someone in Satan's service says Jesus is a Jew.

Jesus said Jews are children of the devil. John 8:44.
Oh my. Show me the Scripture where Jesus said Jews are children of the devil.

More accurately, isn't "Antichrist" as one who opposes Christ and all he worked for. There are many atheists and people of faith who are non-Christian that do not oppose Christ and agree with many of his teachings. This is far from being an Antichrist.

1 John 2:22 Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.

What don't you understand? Jews deny Jesus is the Christ, therefor Jews are Antichrist. Indeed, Jesus called Jews children of the devil. What do you call Jews?

Jews don't just deny Christ, they are the most organized body in the world today to oppose Christianity. Jewish judges across the nation take every opportunity to ban Christian freedom from the bench. The state of Israel bans Christian immigration and bans Christian proselytizing. And, heavily discriminates against Christians, such as in school funding. Jews in America file lawsuit after lawsuit against public schools when the schools aren't sufficiently hostile to Christianity. Jews who control Hollywood seek to undermine Christian faith and values consistently through all that Hollywood produces. What do you call Jews?

Jews want to turn all gentiles into Atheists. Go on prove you're a reprobate and call me Antisemitic for not whitewashing the opponents of Christianity.

1 John 2:22 Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.

What don't you understand? Jews deny Jesus is the Christ, therefor Jews are Antichrist. Indeed, Jesus called Jews children of the devil. What do you call Jews?

Jews don't just deny Christ, they are the most organized body in the world today to oppose Christianity. Jewish judges across the nation take every opportunity to ban Christian freedom from the bench. The state of Israel bans Christian immigration and bans Christian proselytizing. And, heavily discriminates against Christians, such as in school funding. Jews in America file lawsuit after lawsuit against public schools when the schools aren't sufficiently hostile to Christianity. Jews who control Hollywood seek to undermine Christian faith and values consistently through all that Hollywood produces. What do you call Jews?

Jews want to turn all gentiles into Atheists. Go on prove you're a reprobate and call me Antisemitic for not whitewashing the opponents of Christianity.
You keep repeating the same lie. There are many Jews that believe and follow Jesus.

You keep repeating the same lie. There are many Jews that believe and follow Jesus.

Shithead, the liar is you. There are no Jews who believe in Jesus because by definition Jews do not believe in Jesus. Just because some shithead calls himself a Jew who believes in Jesus, doesn't make it so. You really are stupid.

Shithead, define "Jew". .

Shithead, the liar is you. There are no Jews who believe in Jesus because by definition Jews do not believe in Jesus. Just because some shithead calls himself a Jew who believes in Jesus, doesn't make it so. You really are stupid.

Shithead, define "Jew". .
By definition? Whose definition? Show me.

Forum List

Back