Real bad day at TESLA! Oooops!

Tesla is in the process of building their automotive company. There will be many more quarters of negative income, but rising revenues, to come. But, at some point, they will be making a very solid profit. They are hardly the first company to have a decade or so of negative income as they built the company.

So they aren't profitable. Despite many pre-orders.

Tesla is in the process of building their automotive company. There will be many more quarters of negative income, but rising revenues, to come. But, at some point, they will be making a very solid profit. They are hardly the first company to have a decade or so of negative income as they built the company.

Again.....we are seeing lots of pie in the sky bloviating here. Where is the EV-I-DENCE people want electric vehicles? 400,000 backorders? Ford sold....actually SOLD nearly 400,000 Fusions and Focus' combined. Two fucking car models from ONE manufacturer.

:cul2::hhello::cul2::hhello::cul2::hhello:

Pie in the sky is ghey.....as the great Thomas Sowell once said, "The argument of the progressive always crumbles when costs and comparisons are made"

@www.pieintheskyisghey.com

Supercapacitor technology is where it is at, anyway.
Supercapictor is where it is at? How! Insread of simply using electricity directly we will all go out and buy a supercapicitor and then buy more electricity then we would of used originally. Charge a capacitor, then run out of electricity and have to charge it again? That is idiocy. To put another person or piece of equipment between us and the power we need. Sorry, but I bet you can not explain how this is a better way to use energy than using energy directly. Further, what elements is required by heavy industry to manufacture supercapacitors. What is the supply of the finite elements you propose that heavy industry process into supercapacitors? H9w many supercapacitors will you dictate that I must buy. How many hours will you force me to be a slave paying for this dictate. Why cant I simply use enegy directly!

Last edited:
Supercapacitor technology is where it is at, anyway.
Supercapictor is where it is at? How! Insread of simply using electricity directly we will all go out and buy a supercapicitor and then buy more electricity then we would of used originally. Charge a capacitor, then run out of electricity and have to charge it again? That is idiocy. To put another person or piece of equipment between us and the power we need. Sorry, but I bet you can not explain how this is a better way to use energy than using energy directly. Further, what elements is required by heavy industry to manufacture supercapacitors. What is the supply of the finite elements you propose that heavy industry process into supercapacitors? H9w many supercapacitors will you dictate that I must buy. How many hours will you force me to be a slave paying for this dictate. Why cant I simply use enegy directly!
Some buses are using that technology. The problem is storage, for now; but the recharge time can be pretty quick.

Well you posted the same shit about the Prius. And it is a very successful model for Toyota.

lol........clueless..........:deal::cul2::cul2:

Toyota Prius hybrid sales have tanked: here are 4 reasons why
John Voelcker
221 Comments Feb 9, 2018

https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1115184_toyota-prius-hybrid-sales-have-tanked-here-are-4-reasons-why
Well now, what has happened is that other brands have finally caught on the fact that there is a market out there for the hybrids. So it is not that there are less hybrids selling, it is more of them out there. An overall increase in the number of hybrids sols.

2017 Has Been The Year Of The Toyota Prius’ Decline - HybridCars.com

After 17 years of rising to utterly dominate the U.S. “green car” landscape, the Toyota Prius Liftback has hit a plateau and may actually finish 2017 as a second-best seller.

An unthinkable prospect before this year, just one year ago, the car that’s come to symbolize the word “hybrid” still enjoyed two-and-a-half times the sales of the next-nearest hybrid out of around three dozen models available.

Indeed, two years ago at this time it had even higher sales, has seen “mainstream” volume of up to 147,000 sales in one year, and often during this decade enjoyed 3-4 times the next-best seller’s monthly numbers. What’s more, the “next-best” seller was often another Prius variant but those are down too, and despite being all-new, the Prius Liftback’s sales have been pestered by a car without near Prius-level fuel economy.

That would be the Ford Fusion Hybrid, which began the year selling 4,856 units to the Prius’ 4,553 – a first ever that Prius sales have been surpassed by any other electrified car.

Tesla, Inc. (TSLA)
NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
294.45+9.49 (+3.33%)
As of 1:03PM EDT. Market open.

TSLA : Summary for Tesla, Inc. - Yahoo Finance

Not bad.

Ummm......s0n.....by chance, did you ever see "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"?

You represent the Black Knight in this clip.....

To people taking a gander into this thread and reading your stuff, well......pretty clear who's not winning but thinks he's winning!!:fingerscrossed:

Again.....if one can think on the margin, they know if Tesla is winning or......not.:113:

Market Summary > Tesla Inc
NASDAQ: TSLA
299.02 USD +14.06 (4.93%)
Closed: Sep 19, 7:59 PM EDT · Disclaimer
After hours 298.25 −0.77 (0.26%)

To date, very few outsiders have been allowed inside the so-called “tent” (actually a lightweight aluminum structure) where Tesla quickly erected a new Model 3 assembly line. Around a fifth of the Model 3 cars built last quarter came off this line. “Given the speed with which the facility was put in place and the associated capex, ignoring the building’s fabric, it looked very much like general assembly at other auto plants which we have visited,” said Galliers and Ellinghorst. Because this line produces only Model 3s, it is simpler than most auto production lines. “The production process involves only 43 steps/stations, 25–33% of the number found in traditional auto. This facility looks set to be permanent and in theory should be able to support much faster cycle times. … Initial reservations around GA4 [General Assembly 4], which we voiced in July, were quelled during our visit.”

Tesla Model 3 Production Has 25–33% The Number Of Steps "Found In Traditional Auto" | CleanTechnica

Market Summary > Tesla Inc
NASDAQ: TSLA
299.02 USD +14.06 (4.93%)
Closed: Sep 19, 7:59 PM EDT · Disclaimer
After hours 298.25 −0.77 (0.26%)

To date, very few outsiders have been allowed inside the so-called “tent” (actually a lightweight aluminum structure) where Tesla quickly erected a new Model 3 assembly line. Around a fifth of the Model 3 cars built last quarter came off this line. “Given the speed with which the facility was put in place and the associated capex, ignoring the building’s fabric, it looked very much like general assembly at other auto plants which we have visited,” said Galliers and Ellinghorst. Because this line produces only Model 3s, it is simpler than most auto production lines. “The production process involves only 43 steps/stations, 25–33% of the number found in traditional auto. This facility looks set to be permanent and in theory should be able to support much faster cycle times. … Initial reservations around GA4 [General Assembly 4], which we voiced in July, were quelled during our visit.”

Tesla Model 3 Production Has 25–33% The Number Of Steps "Found In Traditional Auto" | CleanTechnica

:bigbed::bigbed::bigbed:

Like a football player saying "Well we ran the ball really well!" after his team loses 41-3.

Oh....still waiting on some evidence s0n!:2up:

In my opinion, industrial automation help in cleaning up our oceans of recyclable materials, could go along way toward mining in outer Space.

Ground effect vehicles could take advantage of fusion (an energy with a future), in the near future over our oceans.

In my opinion, industrial automation help in cleaning up our oceans of recyclable materials, could go along way toward mining in outer Space.

Ground effect vehicles could take advantage of fusion (an energy with a future), in the near future over our oceans.

Yeah, cool tanks too!

Oy....mining in outer space.

Do the engineers come from the University of Mars?:113:

Yeah, cool tanks too!

Yikes man.....these people are standing right behind us on line at the local WaWa!

Yeah, cool tanks too!
Colonel Hammer, needs His Regiment.

Forum List

Back