Real America's Voice is changing its name

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
it is now the Voice of Zionist Fascism, since it has done nothing but lie about the "Hamas" attack since one of its hosts, Charlie Kirk, opined out loud

"This is not believable"

RAV is lying about the 67 war and is labelling everyone who has noticed there was no "Hamas attack" as a terror supporter.

RAV, DeSantis, and the rest should be DEPORTED to Israel since THAT is the ONLY COUNTRY they care about...

it is now the Voice of Zionist Fascism, since it has done nothing but lie about the "Hamas" attack since one of its hosts, Charlie Kirk, opined out loud

"This is not believable"

RAV is lying about the 67 war and is labelling everyone who has noticed there was no "Hamas attack" as a terror supporter.

RAV, DeSantis, and the rest should be DEPORTED to Israel since THAT is the ONLY COUNTRY they care about...
You left out that the Jews blew up the World Trade center.

"This is not believable"

GoyimKnow.png

Honestly, you believe a hoard of gliders in broad daylight just flew into Israel, Israel did nothing, allowed them to land, grab hostages, and leave without a fight....

IQ<5

Charlie Kirk was correct, this "Hamas attack" is like saying someone held up Fort Knox with a squirtgun.

Honestly, you believe a hoard of gliders in broad daylight just flew into Israel, Israel did nothing, allowed them to land, grab hostages, and leave without a fight....

IQ<5

Charlie Kirk was correct, this "Hamas attack" is like saying someone held up Fort Knox with a squirtgun.
1698776030791.png

"This is not believable"

Have you ever been over to the middle east?

Here is another example . Shani Louk.
The dead model who actually is a Crisis Actress here , there and everywhere :-

QUOTE from Miles .
That's another model girl allegedly killed ( Shani ). Here is what we are being told. See if you find it believable at all.Hamas raped her, broke her limbs, killed her, they paraded around her naked dead body as theyspat on her corpse and yelled "Allahu Akbar". Yeah, I bet. That's the video from the back of the pickup truck. Except that we are already getting confirmation this was all staged and that she was just an actress flown in for this part. To start with, we find she has an extensive previous photo and video presence online, indicating she is an actress. She has a bunch of spooky tattoos, including snakes, indicating she is bad news. I suspect her name givenin the press Shani Louk/Luk isn't her real name. It means “Red Comrade”, so figure it out yourself.Within 24 hours the internet was littered with poorly written stories about her, like this. These storiesappear to have been prewritten by agents who don't know how to write, using AI for help. In thesestories, she is anywhere from 22 to 30. Her mother Ricarda Louk is quoted saying she was 22, whileher cousin Tom Weintraub is quoted saying she was 30. Weintraub is identified as both male andfemale, as Tom and Tomasina. And another problem. I have just looked at dozens of photos and videos of Shani Louk posted online,and I don't see a match to the death photo. We are told friends and family identified her by the legtattoos, but Louk's leg tattoos go all the way around her leg, and are dark and obvious. In the video, the tats looked CGI'ed in later, and they are blurry, light, and don't go all the way aroundthe leg. If you have the stomach to look more closely, you see why this is: that thing in the film isn't a person, it is a dummy made to look like Louk with dreads. All the limbs are bent backwards like they are rubber—which they are. As usual, we can't see her face, so there is no way to truly identify her.To answer that, we are told all her limbs were broken by these guys, but that isn't how broken limbs look. That is how rubber dummy limbs look. If these guys had completely broken her knee joints, youwould see bones poking out and bruises and blood. All you see is pristine rubber knees. If you don't believe me, ask your surgeon if that looks real. etc etc etc

IQ<5

Charlie Kirk has been wrong a lot... I like him but he doesn't do his homework.... and honestly I don't care how this happened but it did and its been going on for far too long and Hamas has got to go the way of Isis.....
My guess is that the USA has been pressuring Israel to ease up since the Obama administration... exception being for the four years Trump was in office.... we don't hear about all the little attacks that Hamas funds... something has to give... the Hamas terrorists have got to be dealt with harshly and permanently... we would do the same thing if Hamas was crossing into the USA and killing us....

Forum List

Back