Reagan's worst transgression

Poor Ronald Reagan, he could ctand up to the Soviets, but he couldn't stand up against the Democrats!

What a bunch of hogwash.

The problem with the RepubliCONs is that they have gotten so used to being able to CON evryone that when the facts are presented all they can do is blame the Dems.

Reagan signed off on all that red ink and so did Bush I and so did Bush II. Ten trillion dollars of borrowed money and the their names are on all those spending bills.

The RepubliCON "fiscal conservartives" conned the rank and file RepubliCONs but they didn't con everybody.

Funny that it was Lincoln who famously said "You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time".

Poor Ronald Reagan, he could ctand up to the Soviets, but he couldn't stand up against the Democrats!

What a bunch of hogwash.

The problem with the RepubliCONs is that they have gotten so used to being able to CON evryone that when the facts are presented all they can do is blame the Dems.

Reagan signed off on all that red ink and so did Bush I and so did Bush II. Ten trillion dollars of borrowed money and the their names are on all those spending bills.

The RepubliCON "fiscal conservartives" conned the rank and file RepubliCONs but they didn't con everybody.

Funny that it was Lincoln who famously said "You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time".
ok, you want to ignore the facts so i guess you are no better than the dipshits like rdean
fuck off

It's you who is ignoring facts. The "fiscal conservative" RepubliCON Presidents signed off on all that borrowed money, that's the fact, but you just haven't come to grips with it, as is the case with most RepubliCONs.

Attacking the messanger because you don't like the message exposes your weak position.

So DiveCon and RGS post facts, but wihosa says they are ignoring facts, while simultaneously ignoring their facts, and just going the ad hom route.

Typical.

Speaking of Reagan, you all see the great Reagan-themed video blasting the Big Government Far-Left liberals that currently infest Washington DC???

One of the hottest vids on Youtube these days - Americans are yearning for some common-sense pro-American government these days...

YouTube - "Those Voices Don't Speak for the Rest of Us"

I am not a big Fan of Reagan, per se

But this does point out the underlying reasons most Americans dislike Democrats.

What the hell do you mean by "control the people"?

Forum List

Back