Reaganomics is Dead

Paulie, you really don't have a clue at all, do you? Your libertarian philosophy is worthless because when we come to the end of the day it is nothing more than "get off my property". Just because I am not happy with the situation now does not mean that I am getting in the boat with you. What we have is the two political parties, and we will have to deal with the reality of that. Your group will simply be ignored on election day.

Let's move on.

What does my libertarian philosophy have to do with knowing the Factors of Production, which in and of itself proves your statements to be ridiculous?

How can "capital oppress labor" when capital and labor are dependent on each other for production?

That has nothing to do with any kind of 'philosophy', other than just typical capitalism.

If you're completely against capitalism, just say so.

Paulie, you really don't have a clue at all, do you? Your libertarian philosophy is worthless because when we come to the end of the day it is nothing more than "get off my property". Just because I am not happy with the situation now does not mean that I am getting in the boat with you. What we have is the two political parties, and we will have to deal with the reality of that. Your group will simply be ignored on election day.

Let's move on.

What does my libertarian philosophy have to do with knowing the Factors of Production, which in and of itself proves your statements to be ridiculous?

How can "capital oppress labor" when capital and labor are dependent on each other for production?

That has nothing to do with any kind of 'philosophy', other than just typical capitalism.

If you're completely against capitalism, just say so.

Paulie, don't trip yourself up on the words. I don't support corporatism. I do support regulated capitalism. If you won't understand the difference, then I can't help you.

Forum List

Back