Reagan vs Obama

*ahem* the passage of time has not helped you.....you reacted becasue I made reference to your reactions when the spouse of the pres. is ever mentioned, you continue to bury yourself....you also need to read what I write not see what you wish, read again.

Trajan
Seriously..what are you talking about??

sallow
Quote:
Silverado was one of the biggest shams in history.

trajan
silverado was one among hundreds, it was top 10, so? how about manufactures trust, Hanover, Midwest fed.?

sallow
Quote:
And the Bushes had their hands all over it. Thanks to Ronald Reagan..the tax payers were stuck with the tab.

Trajan
I am sorry, I missed the part where GEORGE BUSH daddy or son had anything to do with it..BushS don't cut it.

you know, do you even think before you type? at all? what is so special about the gov. picking up the tab for banking bullshit ? Take a look around.

________________________________________________________________________________
if you wish to imply that fathers and brothers are responsible for their son and bothers actions, or guilt so as to be used for props as associative derision, hey, have it just don't whine when its used vis a vis obama.

This is completely shocking.

George HW Bush was the VICE PRESIDENT when his son, Neil, THE FUCKING CEO OF SILVERADO, ran that bank to the ground..and THEN got bailed out by the government.

And you get all dismissive?

Gosh.:doubt:

Reading Comprehension Connection: Home

:lol:

You, yourself bring up Ayers, Wright and others on a daily basis.

I dunno. Did Obama start a business with Ayers? Did he bailout a bank that Wright was running?

Not sure..can you point to maybe somewhere where Obama was a member of the Weathermen Underground, even?

You guys take the most mild of associations and hold them up like the Scarlet letter, yet associations that have direct links and consequences..you guys are like "No biggie".

There's a word for that.

Starts with an H.

Hows that for you reading comprehension.

This is completely shocking.

George HW Bush was the VICE PRESIDENT when his son, Neil, THE FUCKING CEO OF SILVERADO, ran that bank to the ground..and THEN got bailed out by the government.

And you get all dismissive?

Gosh.:doubt:

Reading Comprehension Connection: Home

:lol:

You, yourself bring up Ayers, Wright and others on a daily basis.

I dunno. Did Obama start a business with Ayers? Did he bailout a bank that Wright was running?

Not sure..can you point to maybe somewhere where Obama was a member of the Weathermen Underground, even?

You guys take the most mild of associations and hold them up like the Scarlet letter, yet associations that have direct links and consequences..you guys are like "No biggie".

There's a word for that.

Starts with an H.

Hows that for you reading comprehension.

that was exactly my point, go sign up for the course pleasssse, seriously I BEG YOU.......:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back