Reagan exposed as a racist in newly released recording.

And all the sheep in America thought this guy was a great man.:iyfyus.jpg:whatever.:rolleyes:

Its so easy to debunk the lies of the media and hollywood that he was not a great president like they make him out to be,its even easier to expose the lies that he was a great man.Its proven too many times to remember by myself and many others here in the pats he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and this new declassified audio recording is icing on the cake.

Ronald Reagan Makes Racist Comment To Richard Nixon In Newly Released Audio
Throughout my 72 years, I have found political conservatives to be among the most racist individuals around.....

Stopped reading here. Bored. YOu lose. Loser.

you stopped reading cause you KNOW you got your ass handed to you on platter with those two links that document reagan had NOTHING to do with the end of the cold war and cause the truth ALSO hurt your feelings that he was corrupt way before becoming governor or californiaas an actor. so yeah you lose as always so yeah, you stopped reading since you hate being taken to school loser.:haha::haha::itsok:

Reagan was a great man and even greater president as you claim?

while your at it,lets here some MORE lies from you like charles manson was a great man,Hitler was not only a great man but a great leader and stalin was ALSO not only a great man but an even GREATER leader.:cuckoo:

form your lies and asinine ramblings you speak of your hero,you also no doubt also think this is a free country we live in,we have free speech,our government is looking out for us,the mainstream media reports biased and accurately, we elect our presidents,and congress is looking out for us and here to serve the people.comedy gold.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
And all the sheep in America thought this guy was a great man.:iyfyus.jpg:whatever.:rolleyes:

And you have no problem with Obama. Whatever :iyfyus.jpg:

wow you really like to put words in peopls mouths when losing an argument about Reagan just like ALL Reaganut zombies do I see.

this post does NOT surprise me in the least. I have NEVER once EVER said i had no problem with Obama or liked him yet to no surprise in the least,you pull that out of your ass with some wild ass theory that i liked Obama.:abgg2q.jpg::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I have said MILLIONS of times over the years BOTH parties are corrupt and i have only posted the video THE OBAMA DECEPTION for stupid morons like sealybozo who thinks the democrats can do no wrong only to watch him evade that evidence in that video same you brainwashed reaganut zombies evade evidence how evil Reagan REALLY was.

the trend CONTINUES,EVERYTIME the corruption of reagan is exposed,the reaguntut zombie worshippers since they cant counter the facts,they change the subject to Obama everytime,it NEVER fails.

comedy gold at its best.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You somehow got me mixed up with that idiot troll sealybozo who worships clinton,Obama and the democrats and does not want to hear one word of their corrupotion same as you branwashed reaganut zombies dont want to hear the truth one word on the corruption of your hero Reagan.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

Last edited:

Its so easy to debunk the lies of the media and hollywood that he was not a great president like they make him out to be,its even easier to expose the lies that he was a great man.Its proven too many times to remember by myself and many others here in the pats he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and this new declassified audio recording is icing on the cake.

I listened to the recording....couldn't tell who it was because it was an audio which can be easily faked.

This is Russian propaganda.

This coming from a coward troll who always cowardly runs off with his tail between his legs when links are shown of the corruption of reagan exposed.never addressing them just insulting the messenger.:abgg2q.jpg:

if this was about DEMOCRAT CLINTON.,as we BOTH know,knowing how closed minded you are on the corruption of Reagan and the republicans as you have demonstrated over the years, how biased you are towards them and NEVER objective on THEIR corruption same as POLITICAL IDIOT,you would not be saying this bullshit. you WOULD be thanking me saying something like-Great stuff there.thanks for posting it.If you say otherwise you are a fucking liar as we BOTH know.:abgg2q.jpg:

same as always,if the evidence does not go along with your warped views,,,you try and convince yourself its not true.:CryingCow::haha::lmao::laughing0301:

Last edited:
Hey georgephillip and Tax Man

Its getting better and better all the time,even Reagans OWN DAUGHTER to her credit,does not consider her father a hero and worship him like brainwashed Reaganut zombies Crusader Retard,Political idiot, and mudwhistle troll and correl troll and the rest of these Reagan trolls all do,:rolleyes:even SHE unlike those idiot deniars have been able to come to grips with reality and the REAL world.even SHE doesnt dismiss the facts in this recording and try to convince herself its not true by trying to convince themselves with a wildass theory that holds no water that its Russian propaganda.

comedy gold at its best.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301:

:laughing0301::muahaha:

Ms Davis wrote in an article for the Washington Post that she was preparing to defend her father before she heard the tapes, but was appalled to hear what the former president said.

"I can't tell you about the man who was on the phone," she writes. "He's not a man I knew."

No defence for Reagan's racism, says daughter

Unlike all the immature Reaganut zombie trolls that have posted here,I can tell that Reagans daughter unlike them and USMB'S resident troll political idiot,SHE doesnt cry and throw fits when she loses in a game of chess or checkers.she CAN accept defeat AND more importantly,can accept FACTS about what a disgusting piece of filth her father was.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301::rolleyes:

any normal person could put two and two together that if Reagan was friends with asswipe fellow mass murderer Dick Nixon,then he HAD to be a racist. Every person on the planet knew Nixon was a racist afterall,why would Nixons friend Reagan be any different?.:lmao::laughing0301::muahaha::cuckoo::rolleyes:

Last edited:
reagan%2Bon%2Bguns.jpg

"It’s true that the Mulford Act, which prohibited anyone outside of law enforcement officers (and others explicitly authorized to do so) from carrying loaded firearms in public, was enacted largely in response to the militant activities of the Black Panther Party.

"It’s also true that the bill was written by a Republican legislator, California Assemblyman Don Mulford of Oakland, and was passed with the full backing of Republican governor Ronald Reagan and the National Rifle Association."

FACT CHECK: Did the NRA Support a 1967 'Open Carry' Ban in California?

reagan%2Bon%2Bguns.jpg

"It’s true that the Mulford Act, which prohibited anyone outside of law enforcement officers (and others explicitly authorized to do so) from carrying loaded firearms in public, was enacted largely in response to the militant activities of the Black Panther Party.

"It’s also true that the bill was written by a Republican legislator, California Assemblyman Don Mulford of Oakland, and was passed with the full backing of Republican governor Ronald Reagan and the National Rifle Association."

1967 was a long time ago, GP. The Black Panther Party is less of a threat to America than it was then. Now we have other problems, which require different solutions.

reagan%2Bon%2Bguns.jpg

1967 was a long time ago, GP. The Black Panther Party is less of a threat to America than it was then. Now we have other problems, which require different solutions.
Much has changed in California over the past half-century, PP.
Currently, open carry seems part of the urban/rural divide in this state.

Open Carrying in California | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence

"Although the open carrying of loaded firearms (both handguns and long guns) in public is generally prohibited in California,1 the sheriff of any county with a population under 200,000 people, or the chief of police of a city within that county, may issue licenses to carry a loaded, exposed handgun.2

"Those licenses are only valid in the county where they are issued, but are otherwise identical to California concealed weapons license.3

"For more information about these licenses, and about the carrying of concealed firearms in California generally, see the Concealed Weapons Permitting in California section."
398756_111314-kfsn-blog-red-blue-map-ic.jpg

California is widely regarded as a blue state, but that's primarily along the coast; in land it is blood-red.

The real problem isn't race or ethnicity at all, but the fact that criminal gangs control the nation's inner cities including Chicago, Detroit, New York during the pre-giuliani days was hellish too- as documented in the Docudrama "Death Wish 3" where the police are basically unable to handle the crime situation in East New York,Brooklyn. I highly recommend this film as an example as to what can be done by armed citizens on the streets.

DNA cannot exonerate someone.
DNA cannot exonerate someone.
Got a link for that claim?

DNA Exonerations in the United States - Innocence Project

"Fast facts:

• 1989: The first DNA exoneration took place
  • 365 DNA exonerees to date
  • 37: States where exonerations have been won
  • 14: Average number of years served
  • 5,065.5: Total number of years served
  • 26.6: Average age at the time of wrongful conviction
  • 43: Average age at exoneration
  • 20 of 365 people served time on death row
  • 41 of 365 pled guilty to crimes they did not commit
  • 69%: Involved eyewitness misidentification"

I should say, that DNA cannot, by itself, exonerate someone.

In this case, the DNA does not show that they were not there, just that someone else WAS there.

Which we always knew.

ONly some one irrationally biased in favor of the rapists in question, could look at that evidence, and see anything that "exonerates" the other rapists.
In this case, the DNA does not show that they were not there, just that someone else WAS there.

Which we always knew.

ONly some one irrationally biased in favor of the rapists in question, could look at that evidence, and see anything that "exonerates" the other rapists.
Which "rapists in question" are you referring to?
The ones who were falsely convicted by a white supremacist justice system?
What makes you think they are under any obligation to prove they were not there aside from the color of their skins?...

What about the one that volunteered that he only held her legs down, during the rape?

I would certainly think that that one, is under an obligation to prove he was not there. Since, he admitted that he was there. And helped rape the woman.

You can shove your race baiting up your ass, you piece of shit.

wah wah wah as always,from the tiresome childish troll who cant handle defeat and is now talking to himself.

I was talking to george. He messed up the quotes but I had no trouble understanding his post. So, I just responded to it, because, making a big deal out of something like that is for pussies.

Reagan was a great man and a greater President.

Your inability to admit that, reflects poorly on you.

the funniest lie of the century.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I thought only Crusader Retard and USMB's resident troll Political Chic who EVERYBODY knows worships the REPUBLICANS and NEVER says one word about their corruption,only the dems are corrupt in HER warped mind , were THIS stupid. :rolleyes:add ONE MORE to the list of stupid fuck resident trolls of USMB that worship asswipe mass murderer Reagan.

the three stooges.:haha: same as those two peas in a pod,a troll who cowardly evades evidence and goes by what the corrupt school system and corporate media taught him.

Are you old enough to remember when leftards like you, vicious attacked Reagan for predicting that the Soviet Union would fall?

When I was a youth, it was an accepted fact that the USSR would never fail, because the people behind the Iron Curtain loved Tyranny just like Americans loved Freedom.

Reagan's idea, that victory over Liberal Despotism was not possible but desirable, was very provocative.

Of course, the libs were full of shit, the people of Eastern Europe were no different that Americans, and loved freedom too.

And let's face it, the libs here, many, if not most, were somewhat sympathetic to the Soviet Union, so they took Reagan's prediction as a personal insult.

They "knew" that the nature "progress" of mankind would be to the Left, and that Reagan was an old fool.

That history proved him right, and them wrong, is what still burns them to this day. They hate him more than anyone, because of that.

comedy gold from you as always liar.LOL

Reagan predicted that the Soviet Union would end up on the "ash heap of history" and leftards like went nuts, and ridiculed him for it.

And then, the soviet union ended up on the Ash Heap of history.

Reagan was right, and all you leftards were wrong.

And you don't have the balls to admit it.

Pussies.

Throughout my 72 years, I have found political conservatives to be among the most racist individuals around.....

Stopped reading here. Bored. YOu lose. Loser.

you stopped reading cause you KNOW you got your ass handed to you on platter with those two links that document reagan had NOTHING to do with the end of the cold war...

If he wants me to take his posts seriously, and read them all the way though, he needs to refrain from leading with bullshit.

I got to the bullshit, and I was done.

FUck him. FUck his bulllshit filled post and fuck you too.

the funniest lie of the century.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I thought only Crusader Retard and USMB's resident troll Political Chic who EVERYBODY knows worships the REPUBLICANS and NEVER says one word about their corruption,only the dems are corrupt in HER warped mind , were THIS stupid. :rolleyes:add ONE MORE to the list of stupid fuck resident trolls of USMB that worship asswipe mass murderer Reagan.

the three stooges.:haha: same as those two peas in a pod,a troll who cowardly evades evidence and goes by what the corrupt school system and corporate media taught him.

Are you old enough to remember when leftards like you, vicious attacked Reagan for predicting that the Soviet Union would fall?

When I was a youth, it was an accepted fact that the USSR would never fail, because the people behind the Iron Curtain loved Tyranny just like Americans loved Freedom.

Reagan's idea, that victory over Liberal Despotism was not possible but desirable, was very provocative.

Of course, the libs were full of shit, the people of Eastern Europe were no different that Americans, and loved freedom too.

And let's face it, the libs here, many, if not most, were somewhat sympathetic to the Soviet Union, so they took Reagan's prediction as a personal insult.

They "knew" that the nature "progress" of mankind would be to the Left, and that Reagan was an old fool.

That history proved him right, and them wrong, is what still burns them to this day. They hate him more than anyone, because of that.

Reagan predicted that the Soviet Union would end up on the "ash heap of history" and leftards like went nuts, and ridiculed him for it.

Pussies.
Reagan’s greatest act was he did not try to exploit a collapsing Soviet Union
In the turmoil, a civil war could have resulted

Pussies.

It was certainly one of them.

Where you one of the libs that laughed at him, when he predicted their Fall?

Pussies.

Actually Libs were very concerned about Ronaldus' aggressive calling out of Bloody Gorby and other Soviet Communist leaders.

At least they said they were.

The liberal thought was that the people behind the Iron Curtain, living in USSR loved their lives under Tyranny, much like Americans loved freedom. Libs thought "why not", guys like Bloody Gorby, Pol Pot and Eric Honecker provided their subjects with free medical, free education, free mandatory union membership.

wow,four farts in a row form crusader retards twin brother.^:poop:
:9::9::9::9:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
such sad denial mode from the reagan trolls.

Pussies.

Actually, I voted for Reagan twice

Pussies.

Actually Libs were very concerned about Ronaldus' aggressive calling out of Bloody Gorby and other Soviet Communist leaders.

At least they said they were.

The liberal thought was that the people behind the Iron Curtain, living in USSR loved their lives under Tyranny, much like Americans loved freedom. Libs thought "why not", guys like Bloody Gorby, Pol Pot and Eric Honecker provided their subjects with free medical, free education, free mandatory union membership.

Show us some quotes

Pussies.

Do you remember when they laughed at him, for predicting the Fall of the Soviet Union?

Pussies.

1980 was the first election I voted in, casting for Ronaldus Magnus to end the Carter Tyranny. I made a wager at a cocktail lounge I was hanging out at back then on the results.

Forum List

Back