Ready for Hillary in 2020?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
She contends she was ripped off in 2016, and her colleagues on the Far Left are in agreement.

Had Mrs. Clinton been elected, as she and her cronies insist should have happened if Trump and Uncle Pooty hadn't allegedly colluded, she would be a shoo-in for the 2020 nomination.

I can't see how the Democrat Party can refuse Mrs. Clinton the nomination. As a card carrying Democrat Party member, I will be voting for her in the Pennsylvania primary in 2020.

That's sort of exciting too, I moved to the East Coast and am now in one of PA's greatest cities, Hermitage.

Evidence suggests Hillary Clinton may be secretly getting ready to run again in 2020

She's not going to run.

I know some pseudocons are still being programmed to think about her every day but...she is not going to run.

She contends she was ripped off in 2016, and her colleagues on the Far Left are in agreement.

Had Mrs. Clinton been elected, as she and her cronies insist should have happened if Trump and Uncle Pooty hadn't allegedly colluded, she would be a shoo-in for the 2020 nomination.

I can't see how the Democrat Party can refuse Mrs. Clinton the nomination. As a card carrying Democrat Party member, I will be voting for her in the Pennsylvania primary in 2020.

That's sort of exciting too, I moved to the East Coast and am now in one of PA's greatest cities, Hermitage.

Evidence suggests Hillary Clinton may be secretly getting ready to run again in 2020

The Democratic Party will not permit her to run again. She cound run as an independent, however.

Put it this way, anything including a dying donkey with hemorrhoids will win against Donald J. Trump...bring it!!

She's not going to run.

I know some pseudocons are still being programmed to think about her every day but...she is not going to run.
Don't you know by now, that without Hillary, Pelosi and Obama, conservatives wouldn't have anything to fill their miserable days.

Warren, Biden...maybe.

But not Clinton.

Even better! The Fake Indian and "Thank Heaven for Little Girls!"

"Each time I see a little girl
Of five or six or seven
I can't resist a joyous urge
To smile and say
Thank heaven for little girls..."

Sing it, Joe!

/----/ Well she certainly gave Putin enough advanced notice to get his plan in place.
upload_2018-7-9_16-6-19.jpeg

Put it this way, anything including a dying donkey with hemorrhoids will win against Donald J. Trump...bring it!!
It really does depend. I really doubt secular politics will win an election. The democrats needs to bring a message
and not about men using womens bathrooms. Maybe if they have a message for the citizens of this great nation
and not to the illegals they might have a chance.

Warren, Biden...maybe.

But not Clinton.
I will take any of those
Joe Biden vs Trump, I would love that. Trump can say, hey Joe We didn't put blacks back in chains......ending Joe's campaign.

She beat both Trump and Bernie, dems are morons not to let her have her shot
I agree, after trashing the white working class and doubling down on calling them racists...she has a much better chance to win Wisconsin and Michigan!

She's not going to run.

Don't you know by now, that without Hillary, Pelosi and Obama, conservatives wouldn't have anything to fill their miserable days.
/-----/ Yes and all you Libtards have is TRUMP to fill your miserable day.
Trump train.jpg

Perhaps if she runs, campaigns in PA, we can lure her to Rehmeyer's Hollow and bind her there with hex signs. In all seriousness--and if she's still a free woman come 2020--a very high number of Democrats foreseeably could throw in with her. That's provided she panders to the emergent mainstreamed radical Left narrative. Her success will be highly dependent on our President's achievements over the next few years. If he succeeds with Korea, Iran--improving the economy and remains strong on trade and tough on immigration laws in the face of fading Europe, I think she'll turn out a beach umbrella in a hurricane.

The Democratic Party will not permit her to run again. She cound run as an independent, however.
Bernie will run as an indy and place 2nd. she will be a DISTANT 3RD.

Forum List

Back