Read:The Latino's Declaration of War on Americans

hey, dude... stay classy!

Happy_Cinco_De_Mayo_001.gif

The laughable part of that is most Mexicans haven't a clue as to what "Stinko de Mayo" is!
"Drinko de Mayo" is a fake holiday made up by the Corona beer company. Mexican Independence Day is September 16th.

LOL!!! Who said it was Mexican Independence Day? It's the commemoration of The Battle of Puebla, when they defeated an invading French Army.

And I am just an American who happens to be white with no connection to any other culture or race or country. We're the ones who did the greatest number of dying for the United States of America and we are the ones who feel the most betrayed.

LOL! We are also the most OVER COMPASSIONATE FOOLS in the USA! That's why we will NOT survive! Thanks to all you White "self hating" Liberals bastards that destroyed our culture! May they all rot in HELL!

I remember when WHITE only mean White Anglo Saxon Protestants.

And the peopleadvancing that degree of racism?

They sounded just like today's NAZIS only then their targets were non WASPS of all types, plus all brown skins and of course all Jews, too.

Nice to see that these racist organizations are finally embracing diversity.

All I'm doing is pointing out the obvious...that yesterdays threatening foreign invasion is tomorrows future NATIVE SON RACIST ASSHATS.

Its the American way, dude.

I can direct you to editorials about how UNAMERICAN those Germans were, and those written by WASP racist asshats of the 18th and 19th century.

Hating and fearing the newcomes is a very American experience.

Now I am totally on board with any plan to end illegal immmigration.

But I cannot sign onto the NAZI blather that many of this board so obviously sign onto.

So you are willing to live in the home that the racist built, but you feel the need to point out to him that he advanced civilization by not playing fair.

He should have left the Aztecs in their loin cloths and not given them any medicines to protect them against disease so they could screw to their hearts content but only live to their 30s.

What a humanitarian you are! Or rather, you are a legend in your own mind! :cuckoo:

The laughable part of that is most Mexicans haven't a clue as to what "Stinko de Mayo" is!
"Drinko de Mayo" is a fake holiday made up by the Corona beer company. Mexican Independence Day is September 16th.

LOL!!! Who said it was Mexican Independence Day? It's the commemoration of The Battle of Puebla, when they defeated an invading French Army.

Do they commemorate the Battle of the Alamo in Mexico on March 6th?

Why not? It was also a victory. Why do you ask? It seems to have nothing to do with the thread!

Why not? It was also a victory. Why do you ask? It seems to have nothing to do with the thread!

Logic: The man killed his wife. Why?
Logic: Because he hated her.
You: That's irrelavent
:cuckoo:

What is the title of the thread?

Is showing that a foreign country or people rejoice when America suffers a loss relevant to the thread?

Orgs like this one are under the eye of the FBI, CIA, ICE. Trust me, they will not go far with their stupidity. Deport all of those who have naturalization and who fight for the 'rights' of those who break our laws by entering illegally. Deport all of those who are here legally and do the same. And you can start with Univision.

A Hispanic will always be a Hispanic, nothing more and nothing less.

Liberals may think they have magical powers but they don't.

Where a Hispanic goes, is where a Hispanic is.

And I am just an American who happens to be white with no connection to any other culture or race or country. We're the ones who did the greatest number of dying for the United States of America and we are the ones who feel the most betrayed.

Too bad. but no other race otherethan the native americans and black have been betrayed.
No matter how white you are, you are descendent of Africans. Get off your superiority. And minorities were on the front lines in Vietnam and they received the most lost. Indians were almost wiped out except for a few tribes. Black built this country and gave their lives for more than 200 years.
Human Life Began in Africa - The Tishkoff Study Confirms All People Are of African Ancestry

A Hispanic will always be a Hispanic, nothing more and nothing less.

Liberals may think they have magical powers but they don't.

Where a Hispanic goes, is where a Hispanic is.

Too bad. but no other race otherethan the native americans and black have been betrayed.
No matter how white you are, you are descendent of Africans. Get off your superiority. And minorities were on the front lines in Vietnam and they received the most lost. Indians were almost wiped out except for a few tribes. Black built this country and gave their lives for more than 200 years.
Human Life Began in Africa - The Tishkoff Study Confirms All People Are of African Ancestry

But not many of those were of the 50 MILLION victims of WW2 Put your glasses on and read some WORLD HISTORY.

No matter how white you are, you are descendent of Africans.

So Adam & Eve were really George & Louise Jefferson?

No matter how white you are, you are descendent of Africans

But Mexicans say they are the center of the universe. Ask one!

And minorities were on the front lines in Vietnam and they received the most lost

Out of the 58,217 deaths in Vietnam, 49,826 or 85.6% were WHITE , 7,246 or 12.4% were black, and the other 2% were the other varieties.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL32492.pdf
Black built this country and gave their lives for more than 200 years.

If you learn anything in the US, learn this: WHITE PEOPLE DESIGNED AND BUILT THE UNITED STATES AND SUFFERED THE MOST LOSES IN WARS THE US FOUGHT. That is not being superior. THAT IS TRUTH! Even a black will tell you that.

Last edited:
LOL! We are also the most OVER COMPASSIONATE FOOLS in the USA! That's why we will NOT survive! Thanks to all you White "self hating" Liberals bastards that destroyed our culture! May they all rot in HELL!

I remember when WHITE only mean White Anglo Saxon Protestants.

And the peopleadvancing that degree of racism?

They sounded just like today's NAZIS only then their targets were non WASPS of all types, plus all brown skins and of course all Jews, too.

Nice to see that these racist organizations are finally embracing diversity.

All I'm doing is pointing out the obvious...that yesterdays threatening foreign invasion is tomorrows future NATIVE SON RACIST ASSHATS.

Its the American way, dude.

I can direct you to editorials about how UNAMERICAN those Germans were, and those written by WASP racist asshats of the 18th and 19th century.

Hating and fearing the newcomes is a very American experience.

Now I am totally on board with any plan to end illegal immmigration.

But I cannot sign onto the NAZI blather that many of this board so obviously sign onto.

So you are willing to live in the home that the racist built, but you feel the need to point out to him that he advanced civilization by not playing fair.

No civilization advanced by playing "fair". Not that that is remotely germane to the issue at hand.

He should have left the Aztecs in their loin cloths and not given them any medicines to protect them against disease so they could screw to their hearts content but only live to their 30s.

What a humanitarian you are! Or rather, you are a legend in your own mind! :cuckoo:

You know, BA, nothing you wrote above in any way addresses the point I was making.

Forum List

Back