re open ayers/dohrn murders ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by washamericom, Dec 17, 2011.

1. washamericom

washamericom Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    this is politics cause ayers wrote "dreams from my father" which i think is a joke and chicago ken and barbie are running for president again. whatever

but since there is no statue of limitations on murder, why can't we re open the cases of bill ayers and his wife the way they are with natalie wood.

there must be some new evidence, since ayers and dohrn founded and led the weather underground, couldn't they be culpable for a degree of murder for their followers who blew them selves to kindom com following bill and bernadines' orders (which i think is both great and funny).

i guess i still hate that they thought they could be vigillantes and terrorize their own country. how bout treason ?

why are these mad bombers allowed to continue the political landscape ?
    (even to the point where ayer's book got obama elected, that shit pisses me right off. i refer you to jack cashill's analysis)

any legal eagles on the forum ? can we still go after these assholes and make their cushy acedemic lives miserable ?

also:
    In 1985, former Weather Underground members Susan Rosenberg (who also was implicated in the Nyack robbery) and Linda Evans were apprehended while transporting 740 pounds of explosives which they both acknowledged were slated for use in additional bombings. Rosenberg was sentenced to 58 years in prison, Evans 40; President Bill Clinton pardoned both women in January 2001.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  2. AmericanFirst

AmericanFirst Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,005
    Won't happen under obamaturd, he is buddies with the commie murderers.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Dragon

Dragon Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +579
  4. washamericom

washamericom Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
  5. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,095
    Well not exactly acquited. Released on a technicality. Not the same thing.

I don't think they can be tried again...UNLESS there is new evidence.

6. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,095
    And my understanding is all the evidence was there for the first trial, but because some of it was obtained incorrectly, it couldn't be used.

7. washamericom

washamericom Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    so they went free on a technicality ? as an american growing up in chicago (i was eleven in 1970) i am deeply offended by that... i remember those days, i think the weather underground made my childhood more scary. i think to this day they are proud of their treason and killing people. i also think a lot of ayer's philosophy comes through in that book he wrote for/about obama.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  8. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,095
    "
    In 1973, new information came to light about FBI operations targeted against Weather Underground and the New Left, all part of a series of covert and often illegal FBI projects called COINTEL.[20] Due to the illegal tactics[clarification needed] of FBI agents involved with the program, government attorneys requested all weapons- and bomb-related charges be dropped against the Weather Underground, including charges against Ayers.[21]"

Bill Ayers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's from wiki, which is about as leftist as you get, so I think I can get away with using it. I have pulled up better stuff but the longer Obama's in office, the harder it is to find online.

Funny how that works. Can't find any ugly pictures of Chelsea Clinton, either, lol...

9. Dragon

Dragon Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +579
    Yes, they were acquitted on a technicality. Ayers himself has stated that he was guilty. However, the fact remains that they were acquitted and the case cannot be reopened.

Of course, double jeopardy doesn't apply in politics and anyone is free to TRY to use Ayers to brand Obama with guilt-by-association. But that didn't work very well in 2008.

10. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,328
    Let's try OJ again!