re: ISIS, Obama has a plan!

horty 11773669
Because THE Obama brags about 5,000 air strikes when we used to do 2-3000 per DAY

When and where were that many air strikes delivered per day. Don't run away. Tell us what on god's green earth you are talking about?

hipet 11773744
Obama naively backs Turkey, even though Erdogan supports and facillates ISIS, and only wants to intervene in Syria to wipe out the Kurds - thus aiding ISIS.

So while the Obama administration claims to be against ISIS, it indirectly supports it at this same time. Hypocrisy or irony, take your pick. Presidents might change, but foreign policy really doesn't.

Is there a move to kick Turkey out of NATO for supporting terrorists that you know about? You are filled with conjecture and foolish talk about a NATO member. Do you really take yourself serious?

Speaking of nailing it...check out Oreillys analysis of the Trump/Mexican fiasco.

An idiot talking about a bigger idiot / no thanks. I recall when you believed in some idiot who was claiming that Dubya hit Iraq in order to teach the Saudis a lesson about 9/12/01.

Your recommendations are worthless since you posted that crap.

Speaking of nailing it...check out Oreillys analysis of the Trump/Mexican fiasco.

An idiot talking about a bigger idiot / no thanks. I recall when you believed in some idiot who was claiming that Dubya hit Iraq in order to teach the Saudis a lesson about 9/12/01.

Your recommendations are worthless since you posted that crap.

Foo, your dead horse smells. Bury it and move on

Obama is Putin's lil bitch....

While the United States celebrated Independence Day, two pairs of Russian bombers flew off the coast of California and Alaska — forcing the Air Force to scramble fighter jets to intercept both flights, two senior defense officials tell Fox News.

The first incident occurred at 10:30 a.m. ET on July 4 off the coast of Alaska, Fox News is told. Two U.S. Air Force F-22 jets were scrambled from their base in Alaska to intercept two Tupolev Tu-95 long-range strategic bombers, capable of carrying nuclear weapons.

The second incident occurred at 11:00 a.m. ET also on July 4, off the central coast of California. Two F-15s from an undisclosed location were scrambled to intercept another pair of Tu-95 Bear bombers.

A spokesman for NORAD would not confirm if either pair of bombers was armed.

At no time did either pair of bombers enter U.S. airspace, 12 nautical miles off the coast, according to one defense official. Neither official would reveal just how close the bombers came to U.S. shores.

At the same time the bombers were in the air probing the West Coast of the United States, Russian President Vladimir Putin called President Obama to wish him a happy July 4th.

WHOA F-22 s Were Scrambled on July 4th Because of THIS

hipet 11773744
Obama naively backs Turkey, even though Erdogan supports and facillates ISIS, and only wants to intervene in Syria to wipe out the Kurds - thus aiding ISIS.

So while the Obama administration claims to be against ISIS, it indirectly supports it at this same time. Hypocrisy or irony, take your pick. Presidents might change, but foreign policy really doesn't.

Is there a move to kick Turkey out of NATO for supporting terrorists that you know about? You are filled with conjecture and foolish talk about a NATO member. Do you really take yourself serious?

Ok far left drone show why Turkey should be an ally and stay in NATO..

Sassy 11773144
legacy-cartoon.jpg

Don't whine ""bbbbuuttt Bush""" when you post your pro-ISIS cartoons.

ISIS has not come close to raising their
flag where the CIA paid some Iraqis bucks to stand around and pull SH's statue down.

If the Bush legacy is so great wasting a trillion dollars and 4485 American lives to create conditions to suck al Qaeada into Iraq, then why isn't BroJeb running on that spectacular war president legacy?

Do you think ISIS had seized control of Baghdad? You really admire the terrorists as your cartoonist is showing you.

Sassy 11773638
West nails it.

West nailed what? There is no plan from West. Just bitching about the current plan and lying. He lied by saying Obama said he had no strategy. Obama was referring to not having a strategy for training Iraqi troops.

If Iraq troops won't fight it would be stupid to send our troops in to fight for them.

Do you have a strategy for getting the Iraqi army to go in and clear out Mosul.

Maybe the Iraqi cowards are hoping a Republican gets elected and sends the Americans back in to die and get wounded so Iraqis don't have to,

Why aren't 4484 dead Americans aren't enough for you fighting that dumb war Iraq

West nails it.

West nailed what? There is no plan from West. Just bitching about the current plan and lying. He lied by saying Obana said he had no strategy. Obama was referring to not having a strategy for training Iraqi troops.

If Iraq troops won't fight it would be stupid to send our troops in to fight for them.

Do you have a strategy for getting the Iraqi army to go in and clear out Mosul.

Maybe the Iraqi cowards are hoping a Republican gets elected and sends the Americans back in to die and get wounded so Iraqis don't have to,

Why aren't 4484 dead Americans aren't enough for you fighting that dumb war in Iraq that Bush41 started?

See the far left drones thinks the history of Iraq started in 2003 and caused 9/11..

They supported the failed cut and run strategy of Obama..

Now they wish for more blood shed and American deaths..

No matter who becomes president American troops will eventually have to go back..

hipet 11773744

I would ask why you support a government in Turkey that imprisons Kurdish kids, silences and imprisons journalists, and punishes teachers for disagreeing with the government?

You are welcome to be Erdogan's useful idiot though. Not every party in Turkey accepts Erdogans BS, but unfortunately he is still President.

Last edited:
You ARE A FUCKING MORON, or perhaps just a NeoCommie liar! In his own words!

I see you can't argue that ISIS has a strategy.

I see you can't quote the full statement by Obama referring to the need for a strategy to train Iraqi troops.

I see you cannot deny that ISIS has lost a quarter of the populated areas that they seized last summer.

Last edited:

I see you can't argue that ISIS gas a strategy.

I see you can't quote the full statement by Obama referring to the need for a strategy to train Iraqi troops.

I see you cannot deny that ISIS has lost a quarter of the populated areas that they seized last summer.

And just like all far left drones, they post known bunk and expect others to prove them wrong!

Kosh 11774424
. They supported the failed cut and run strategy of Obama..

There was no cut and run strategy of Obama. He removed troops according to the agreement Bush43 made with Iraq in December 2008. Troops were removed no faster than the Bush Maliki mandated deadline. So you make no sense at all.

Kosh 11774424

There was no cut and run strategy of Obama. He removed troops according to the agreement Bush43 made with Iraq in December 2008. Troops were removed no faster than the Bush Maliki mandated deadline. So you make no sense at all.

See how they will lie to protect their messiah!

No negotiations, just cut and run in order to appease the far left drones like this one.

Yet still can not explain why Turkey should be an ally or in NATO...

Kosh 11774424

So THE Obama can negotiate Iran into being a nuclear power but can't negotiate with a government that we helped assemble

But your buddy Erdogan is going to sort that out right, by wiping out the Kurds in Syria.

Then he will just hand Kurdish held areas to ISIS - and if not that, then force Turkey into Syria so Turks die for no good reason other than to hold Kurdish areas: Turkey Plans to Invade Syria But to Stop the Kurds Not ISIS - The Daily Beast

Explain how this 'brilliant' strategy will defeat ISIS, when it gets rid of the only group having real success against ISIS, and makes Turks and Kurds cannon fodder? o_O

Really?

"Updated: June 23, 2015 10:11

Isis’s advance in Iraq
Despite an international fightback this year, militants from Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (known as Isis) managed to cling to key territories across Iraq and even expand their hold in neighbouring Syria.

After stunning the world when it swept through Iraq’s second city of Mosul last year, Isis looked on backfoot under US-led coalition strikes earlier in 2015.

But in the days leading up to the anniversary of Mosul's June 10 fall, it surged forward again.

As the coalition revamps its strategy, the crisis is not only threatening the borders between Syria and Iraq, but their continued existence as states."

Interactive map at link.

Sources: Dr. Michael Izady, Columbia University, Institute for the Study of War , Base map design: Mapbox, Base map data: OpenStreetMap contributors Map by Steve Bernard, John Burn-Murdoch, Chris Campbell, Callum Locke, Martin Stabe, Erika Solomon, Robin Kwong, Aleksandra Wisniewska, FT reporters, agencies

Interactive Map Isis advance through Iraq and Syria

Kosh 11774424

See how they will lie to protect their messiah!

No negotiations, just cut and run in order to appease the far left drones like this one.

Yet still can not explain why Turkey should be an ally or in NATO...
h7snhn.jpg

Forum List

Back