re: ISIS, Obama has a plan!

LOL This asshole couldn't find his ass with both hands and people expect him to come up with a plan to defeat ISIS? He has no intention of taking on ISIS and will leave it for his successor, he's too worried about his "legacy" to do anything meaningful.

Turn it over to the military, let them come up with the plan, then unleash them,no ROE, no feeling sorry for them. Kill them and when others step up kill them also. Keep killing until it's finished.
Agreed on btoh points: Obama is hopeless, and the military needs a mission.
There isnt a nice way to kill someone. You go in, unleash overwhelming force to cause total submission, and then dictate terms of peace. That is actually the only humane way to wage war because it gets it over quickly.

That was most boring military action preparatory speech I've heard in my life.
The motherfucker looked like he slept through the speech himself

Rabbi 11768918
Step 1: Arm the Iraqi troops.
Step 2:?
Step 3:

What's step 2?
Step 3 is victory!

This is the entire story of the Obama Administration.

What is your plan other than complain about the current plan that does not involve US troops fighting and dying on the ground in a country that had many more men than Daesh has fighters?

Why did you forget to mention air strikes?

Last edited:
11058154_10153292536032850_1804171207439149795_n.jpg

Rabbi 11768918
Step 3:

What's step 2?
Step 3 is victory!

What is your plan other than complain about the current plan that does not involve US troops fighting and dying on in a country that had many more men than Daesh has fighters?

Yeah Foo...I heard we blew up several buildings yesterday...overfuckingwhelming.

Whatever plan Obama may have, is to little to late. But I can assure that his plan is to his best to kick the can down the road and force the next president (regardless of who it is) to send US troops back to fight in an even more deadly and bloody war.

Just what the far left wants..

The man is a total fucking failure. What a waste of 8 years. And I am getting old....not so many more years that I can see wasted.

Cheer up, you now have forced insurance premiums, queer pretend marriage, racial division, astronomical debt, no allies, no privacy, stagnated economy....yeah you're right, he's a fucking failure

As of yet no one hostile to the president has documented anywhere in international law that Obama is 'responsible' for dealing with the self-proclaimed 'Islamic state.'

In fact, it's Iraq's sole responsibility to defend itself.

We're still waiting for that documentation.

Rabbi 11768918
Step 3:

What's step 2?
Step 3 is victory!

What is your plan other than complain about the current plan that does not involve US troops fighting and dying on in a country that had many more men than Daesh has fighters?

Yeah Foo...I heard we blew up several buildings yesterday...overfuckingwhelming.

You sure it was us....or that 60 nation coalition. LMFAO

As of yet no one hostile to the president has documented anywhere in international law that Obama is 'responsible' for dealing with the self-proclaimed 'Islamic state.'

You really are a POS shyster, HUNDREDS of Christians being killed, Innocent muslim's being drowned, and beheaded, World Historic sites being blown up, the EXPANSION of Jihad throughout Europe, and don't forget the scum arrested in America because WE ARE lucky, and you, the horse's ass, want documentation.... You need to be drop kicked into Syria!

Says the far left drone that supports Obama's illegal wars.

Let us se ISIS starts in 1999 and flourishes under a far left president..

Forum List

Back