Ray Rice, Nfl Commissioner Fiasco Shows How Profit Trumps Morals

seeing as football is surpassing religion in appeal to this great nation- a 2nd opiate of the masses if you will- they need to be held to a higher standard.

^^ boring example of righteous indignation ^^

Not even that. Just another example of an idiot who knows nothing about what they are talking about but feels compelled to open their big trap anyway.

Seriously, it's one thing to disagree when you have some facts and logic behind your reasoning, but to just babble and call people names without explaining WHY you believe something just amazes me.

seeing as football is surpassing religion in appeal to this great nation- a 2nd opiate of the masses if you will- they need to be held to a higher standard.

^^ boring example of righteous indignation ^^

Not even that. Just another example of an idiot who knows nothing about what they are talking about but feels compelled to open their big trap anyway.

Seriously, it's one thing to disagree when you have some facts and logic behind your reasoning, but to just babble and call people names without explaining WHY you believe something just amazes me.

I am still waiting to hear the outcry about a legal system that allows this to happen.

Put the a-hole away for 2-3 years and guess what? He ain't playin any football!

It isn't the act, its the slap on the wrist they get when caught because the NFL is a ginormous monopoly that puts profits above all else ESPECIALLY people whom players abuse.
To recap for the differently-abled who seem unable to grasp the above fact. :eusa_doh: :fu:

You people bring nothing to the table. NOTHING!!! :mad: You can't see the forest for the trees :eusa_doh:

Carry on
Explain your reasoning with logic or I have to assume that YOU didn't bring any to the table. Answer my question.
I supplied a source shit stain. You? Not so much

A source for what?

Explain your rationale for believing the NFL should suspend players before any criminal action is even taken?

Imagine if you got a DUI and made bail, got a court date and went into work and the boss said "sorry son, I have a higher standard so I'm firing you now"

I mean come on.

Does that excuse what these jackasses have done? No, it merely says that it isn't the job of the NFL to punish them to YOUR satisfaction.

Oh, and your name calling is as juvenile as your opinions.

You people bring nothing to the table. NOTHING!!! :mad: You can't see the forest for the trees :eusa_doh:

Carry on
Explain your reasoning with logic or I have to assume that YOU didn't bring any to the table. Answer my question.
I supplied a source shit stain. You? Not so much
Classy.

Which link explained your reasoning about the NFL being popular and thus needing to be held to a higher standard?

Explain why being popular means they should be held to a higher standard.

Do so without superfluous insults if you are capable of doing so. They don't impress.

It isn't the act, its the slap on the wrist they get when caught because the NFL is a ginormous monopoly that puts profits above all else ESPECIALLY people whom players abuse.
To recap for the differently-abled who seem unable to grasp the above fact. :eusa_doh: :fu:

and once again, the NFL is under NO obligation to punish anyone to your satisfaction.

Forum List

Back