Ray Rice, Nfl Commissioner Fiasco Shows How Profit Trumps Morals

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Nancy Armour at USA Today hits the nail on the head:

Armour Goodell shows again that NFL has sold its soul
(snip[the whole article is good])
As disappointing as Goodell and the NFL's handling of the Rice case is, however, it shouldn't come as a surprise. Earlier this year, Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban warned that the NFL had gotten "greedy," predicting an "implosion" in the next 10 years.

"When you try to take it too far, people turn the other way," Cuban said in March. "I'm just telling you, when you've got a good thing and you get greedy, it always, always, always, always, always turns on you. That's rule No. 1 of business."

They lied about the video of him slugging his wife, they've had it for a long time. Will heads roll?

No heads should roll. They tried to keep a very personal matter away from the public. It didn't work.

The dollar outweighing the cross. Imagine that.

I don't understand how you people pay attention to this shit why your world is burning. You might as well be watching Judge Judy or some other brainless entertainment. Baaaa.

I don't understand how you people pay attention to this shit why your world is burning. You might as well be watching Judge Judy or some other brainless entertainment. Baaaa.
ummm..... its a multi-BILLION $$$ cash cow predicated on lying to keep it going akin to a ponzi scheme.Misogyny? life-altering concussions?, retirees cut loose to fend for themselves in the medical industrial complex?

Nothing to see here :eusa_hand: Move along now :bye1:

As long as Janay supports and defends her husband it is a personal matter. Notice how he's not being accused of a crime.

Fire every wife beater, child abuser, drunk driver and drug addict. Teams will have to double up to play a game and that game will be played by mostly white guys.

As long as Janay supports and defends her husband it is a personal matter. Notice how he's not being accused of a crime.
:cuckoo:
Fire every wife beater, child abuser, drunk driver and drug addict. Teams will have to double up to play a game and that game will be played by mostly white guys.
:cuckoo:
Seek professional help.

And by that, I mean a prefrontal with a rusty nail.

who are you addressing? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back