Ray Epps' lawyer demands Tucker Carlson retract false claim that he was FBI agent on Jan. 6

No crime, right?

And yet, Epps is seen on video telling people to breach the Capitol. This is what is known as "evidence." Inciting violence. Inciting a breach of the peace. There are J6 people IN JAIL for much, much less.

Leftists are stupid-evil. Take your pick.
And when, pray tell, did Ray Epps tell people to go into the capitol?

That would be January 5th. Not January 6th. And without advocacy of imminent lawless action, what Ray Epps said is known as 'free speech'.

We’re discussing the same perceived crimes for which others were incarcerated. Stop trying to obfuscate and deflect.
What 'perceived crimes' are you referring to? Specifically.

And then we'll compare them to what you imagine Ray Epps did.

As you've got nothing that showed Ray violated any law.

Not one J6 defendant has said that he breached the Capitol because Trump told him to.

"I believed I was following the instructions of former President Trump," said Garret Miller in a statement released through his lawyer. "I also left Washington and started back to Texas immediately after President Trump asked us to go home."

Miller, who admitted to entering the Capitol in his statement, also threatened to "assassinate" Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez that same day, which he apologized for.

What 'perceived crimes' are you referring to? Specifically.

And then we'll compare them to what you imagine Ray Epps did.

As you've got nothing that showed Ray violated any law.
Not the point…..again.

Not the point…..again.

So you've fully abandoned any discussion of Ray Epps after failing to show us any evidence of any crime commited by Ray.

I accept your concession with grace and patience.

If the night before, then its protected speech. It only crosses the line into incitement if there is advocacy of imminent lawless action.

A good night's sleep and several meals obliterates any claims of 'imminent'. Which is why Ray Epps was never charged with incitement.

So tell me....how many people were charged for incitement for J6?
Tell me why all those people went to jail for J6, and none went or stayed in jail for the Summer of Love ?????? Double standards in this COUNTRY ? Big time bad.

Remember - "What do we want(?) -fry'em like bacon- when do we want it(?) -now-. This was BLM talking about the police right ???? Aren't police a Government body ???? Aren't statue's government property ??? Aren't police station's government property where government proceedings are held daily in order to determine the fate of criminal citizen's ? Are court's protected or not from intimidation orchestrated by the left ?

So many double standards that it's not funny really. It's truly a sick country now, and getting sicker by the minute.

So you've fully abandoned any discussion of Ray Epps after failing to show us any evidence of any crime commited by Ray.

I accept your concession with grace and patience.
Again why are you (who are on the left), so adamant in protecting this one supposed conservative citizen disruptor ???

The red flags are flying high in this situation.

Fuck Epps and his lawyer.

Ray Epps isn't going to do a fucking thing...because court means discovery...and that's the very last thing Ray Epps
1689203980233.gif

Depends on what stakes you're offering and what deadline you want to set.

How about this. If Epps does not sue Carlson in 6 months then whenever you see a rightwinger claim a lefty won't sue for fear of discovery you respond "that's a valid point."

If he does sue then every time I see a right winger claim a lefty won't sue for fear of discovery I'll respond "that's what Tucker Carlson thought."
1689204723898.gif

Heck no, I don't feel foolish. I'm a sportin' man. If I felt foolish every time I lost a wager, I'd give it up.

Besides, you never agreed to the wager on the terms that I offered.

Too bad, I wouldn't have minded paying off if you had. I won't be making any more "no way the Dems are stupid enough to do that" wagers." Clearly, there is no limit.
Let's add a few more terms to the contract. You will reply to the following comment by a conservative in this board, with the words, "That didn't age well, did it"?

If i find other similar failed predictions you will repeat the procedure.

And the 6 month deadline is a no, because he might sue in 6.5 months or whatever other period of time.
Yes, I believe I explained later in the thread that such a wager with no deadline would mean that only you could have won.

But, you do have the satisfaction of having been right.

Epps will get money from Carlson, how funny.

Nah, he won't. FOX settled because of stupidity, or they were part of the vote fraud conspiracy. Depends on who you believe.

Epps is a plant. There is ample evidence to support that.

Discovery will be fun. Very fun.

Laughing......Ray is gonna get paid. The conspiracy surrounding him is one of the stupidest fucking things I've ever heard. And backed by jack shit.

The MAGA MAGGOT BRIGADE failed to overthrow the U.S. Government on 01-06, they had to develop a conspiracy theory in order to cover their ass. Like all MAGA MAGGOT conspiracies, it is an epic failure.

Forum List

Back