Ravens terminate Ray Rice's contract!

If we see a child being molested, do we care if the child wants to press charges? No we do not

A child isn't an adult. I'm OK with you wanting to designate women as being children before the law but at least be honest about what you're arguing for. Women, of any age, cannot be allowed to drink because the law considers them to be children. Women can't have credit cards because the law considers them to be children.

A child needs extraordinary protection from the law in cases where the child's parents are failing in their duty to the child. A woman is an adult, she can leave an abusive situation or an abusive relationship.

The NFL can not tolerate this kind of behavior.

What goes on in the private lives of individuals is not the business of the employer. If Rice was a homosexual and taking it up the ass, the NFL would have no business judging him worthy or unworthy of being on the team.

But if you want to open the door to allow employers to fire people for personal behaviors of which they disapprove, I don't have an objection so long as we apply this rule uniformly.

I didn't say women should be treated like children.

You are ignoring the abused women syndrome. They were talking about this on the radio today. Ever see a woman getting her ass kicked by her man, another man steps in to defend her and she turns on him and starts defending her abusive boyfriend? Dogs do it too. A master can abuse his dog all his life and if another man started beating up his master, he would defend his master.

Abused women are not thinking right. They have been brainwashed to think they deserve the beatings they get. I don't think they are children but they sure aren't intelligent women who know to get out of that abusive relationship.

And homosexuals aren't thinking right. Get it? It's not government's business to second guess adults on whether they're "thinking right." If you think that this woman is mentally ill, then take her before a judge and commit her to a mental hospital, otherwise keep government out of the business of people's marriages. Your religious views shouldn't be shoved onto other people.

You are being stupid. If your community knows a wife is being beat up by her husband, you're saying they should say nothing and just turn a blind eye? I say call the cops and have the man arrested.

If we see a child being molested, do we care if the child wants to press charges? No we do not

A child isn't an adult. I'm OK with you wanting to designate women as being children before the law but at least be honest about what you're arguing for. Women, of any age, cannot be allowed to drink because the law considers them to be children. Women can't have credit cards because the law considers them to be children.

A child needs extraordinary protection from the law in cases where the child's parents are failing in their duty to the child. A woman is an adult, she can leave an abusive situation or an abusive relationship.

What goes on in the private lives of individuals is not the business of the employer. If Rice was a homosexual and taking it up the ass, the NFL would have no business judging him worthy or unworthy of being on the team.

But if you want to open the door to allow employers to fire people for personal behaviors of which they disapprove, I don't have an objection so long as we apply this rule uniformly.

You are ignoring the abused women syndrome. They were talking about this on the radio today. Ever see a woman getting her ass kicked by her man, another man steps in to defend her and she turns on him and starts defending her abusive boyfriend? Dogs do it too. A master can abuse his dog all his life and if another man started beating up his master, he would defend his master.

Abused women are not thinking right. They have been brainwashed to think they deserve the beatings they get. I don't think they are children but they sure aren't intelligent women who know to get out of that abusive relationship.

And homosexuals aren't thinking right. Get it? It's not government's business to second guess adults on whether they're "thinking right." If you think that this woman is mentally ill, then take her before a judge and commit her to a mental hospital, otherwise keep government out of the business of people's marriages. Your religious views shouldn't be shoved onto other people.

You are being stupid. If your community knows a wife is being beat up by her husband, you're saying they should say nothing and just turn a blind eye? I say call the cops and have the man arrested.

Do that and you either a.) save the wife, b.) ruin the marriage or c.) don't accomplish anything.

Spouses often times forgive each other for the harm they cause each other, be it physical harm, emotional harm, harm from infidelity. It's not your business to impose your values on these women.

Do that and you either a.) save the wife, b.) ruin the marriage or c.) don't accomplish anything.

Spouses often times forgive each other for the harm they cause each other, be it physical harm, emotional harm, harm from infidelity. It's not your business to impose your values on these women.

Are you a conservative? That would make sense. They believe there is only one head of the household and women should be subsurvant to their husbands. Maybe not as bad as men were 200 years ago and maybe your mentality isn't as bad as the Muslims, but basically conservatives deep down believe their wives are second class citizens.

These cons are the same men who back in the day said women should not vote.

Look at how Mrs. Bush didn't say a fucking word as her husband ruined the world. Look at how John McCain talks to his wife.

Are you a conservative? That would make sense. They believe there is only one head of the household and women should be subsurvant to their husbands. Maybe not as bad as men were 200 years ago and maybe your mentality isn't as bad as the Muslims, but basically conservatives deep down believe their wives are second class citizens.

Look at how Mrs. Bush didn't say a fucking word as her husband ruined the world. Look at how John McCain talks to his wife.

Try to chuck over your liberal religious views for a moment. The state has no business in the bedrooms of citizens. That was decided over the homosexual issue. You like that viewpoint because it champions homosexual interests, but as soon as the same viewpoint violates one of your religious beliefs then you want the state to rush in and impose its values within a marriage.

Pick one principle and stick to it. Either the state has a say in how we conduct the inner workings of our priviate lives or it doesn't.

TMZ.........."The career killer"

I guess when the NFL and Police won't do their job, TMZ has to do it for them.

The media is great.

TMZ is a joke

If you saw the tape of Rice knocking his wife the fuck out, then you must take TMZ serious because without them Roger Goodell and the police would have covered this up.

Want to act like an animal? Want to punch your wife and get away with it? Do it at home where it won't get caught on tape. If our society finds out you are a monster, there may be consequences to pay, like millions of dollars. Sorry.

Try to chuck over your liberal religious views for a moment. The state has no business in the bedrooms of citizens. That was decided over the homosexual issue. You like that viewpoint because it champions homosexual interests, but as soon as the same viewpoint violates one of your religious beliefs then you want the state to rush in and impose its values within a marriage.

Pick one principle and stick to it. Either the state has a say in how we conduct the inner workings of our priviate lives or it doesn't.

Maam are you alright?

I'm fine.

But you are all black and blue.

I deserved it.

Ok maam, have a good day.

Here is the real question. What exactly did we learn about this incident that is new? We already know the NFL knew. He was already penalized for doing what everyone else knew he did.

What exactly have we learned that is new over the last 24 hours?
That the NFL is run by craven assholes.

That would only mean they would need to stand for something. They stand for nothing, other than what is being hyped.

Remember this video? Where Beyonce's sister attacked Jayz?

Is this psycho being ridiculed at the same level as Ray Rice? Well, according to liberals women should be treated the same as men.

Again, another hypocritical disposition.

The same left mind you that insist women should be on the front lines of battle.

TMZ.........."The career killer"

I guess when the NFL and Police won't do their job, TMZ has to do it for them.

The media is great.

And gotta love all those video cameras.

Then there's this - a rush wedding 24 hours after he was fired.

NFL s Ray Rice and wife Janay pictured on wedding day 24 hours after he was indicted Mail Online

Photos at the link.
  • WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • The wedding was rushed forward after a grand jury indicted Rice on third-degree aggravated assault charges in March
  • NFL stars including Cary Williams, Corey Graham, and Ravens players Torrey Smith and Josh Bynes were guests
  • Previously unseen security video footage was leaked on Monday which showed Rice punch his wife in an Atlantic City elevator in February
  • Janay Rice described her situation as a 'horrible nightmare and professes her love for her husband
  • Despite their marriage, Janay may NOT be able to evoke spousal privilege in court under New Jersey law

Read more: NFL s Ray Rice and wife Janay pictured on wedding day 24 hours after he was indicted Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Here is the real question. What exactly did we learn about this incident that is new? We already know the NFL knew. He was already penalized for doing what everyone else knew he did.

What exactly have we learned that is new over the last 24 hours?
That the NFL is run by craven assholes.

That would only mean they would need to stand for something. They stand for nothing, other than what is being hyped.

Remember this video? Where Beyonce's sister attacked Jayz?

Is this psycho being ridiculed at the same level as Ray Rice? Well, according to liberals women should be treated the same as men.

Again, another hypocritical disposition.

The same left mind you that insist women should be on the front lines of battle.

You mean a man can't be sucker punched?

:eusa_doh:

Gooddell has former FBI agents working for him, but he could not get this video? Really?
Roger got some plainin to do....

Yes, she apologized and talked his felony down to a misdemeanor...and then he marries her. AMAZING WHAT LOVE CAN DO.
I wonder about the love when he's no longer that big NFL gravy train.

He's already pocketed about $18 million from the NFL. If they pinch pennies that might last them for a bit.

You know the saying about hitting bottom. My personal hypothesis is that bad behavior will go on so long as there is little consequence, but now Rice's violence is known all over America. I think that this is hitting bottom and we probably will see a change in his behavior where we wouldn't see a change in a person not in the public eye. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Ray has destroyed his chances for post NFL employment

He was a popular player who had a great career open to him once he retired. Now, nobody will hire a wife beater to represent them

Brandon Marshall has a job on Inside the NFL. His rap sheet is twice ad long as Rice. Difference is both of Marshalls fiances pressed charges have restraining orders on him. Ray Rice's fiance forgave him, married him and wants everyone to leave him alone.

This is about hype. The media.dictateseverything. Now, they ignore the victims wishes....cause the story sells.

It is typical of the abused to defend their abuser.

Do you think this is the first time he's hit her? Did you see his reaction. Didn't seem like he was even surprised when he knocked her the fuck out.

The NFL can not tolerate this kind of behavior. But he should get a second chance next year.

There should also be a law that if the woman won't press charges, the state can. She may be ok with that kind of behavior but society is not. There is enough evidence that he should be on trial for felony battery. 10 years. He's getting off lucky even though lucky is going to cost him millions. He'll never get that money back. Big mistake.

But doesn't a christian society forgive?

Rice will rehab himself and be back in two years. He has to...if he doesn't he will be frying chicken for the Cornell.

If you saw the tape of Rice knocking his wife the fuck out, then you must take TMZ serious because without them Roger Goodell and the police would have covered this up.

Want to act like an animal? Want to punch your wife and get away with it? Do it at home where it won't get caught on tape. If our society finds out you are a monster, there may be consequences to pay, like millions of dollars. Sorry.

[QUOTE="JimH52, post: 9774289, member: 6882
Rice will rehab himself and be back in two years. He has to...if he doesn't he will be frying chicken for the Cornell.[/QUOTE]

No he won't. His new wife will continue to lie for him and he will be held in a marriage hostage situation. She will buy houses and cars for everyone in her family and bleed him dry. She will make him pay dearly for his reckless actions.

Then as soon as the money is gone and she has all the bling safely stashed in a safe deposit box she will file for divorce.

He will not be able to say or do a damned thing about it. She has learned the value of video and I'm sure every second of their marraige is being taped. It was probably insisted by her attorneys and stipulated in the prenups.

He won't have enough money to get free online counceling by the time she is done with him.

Man, you women haters are INSANE!!

Why do you insist that she's lying for him? Why is the only possibility that she is an evil, vindictive bitch? Here's an idea, and I know this is going to sound crazy to you all, but maybe, just maybe.......she loves him. And he loves her.

You know, good people are not perfect people. Sometimes good people do bad things. Sometimes good people make mistakes. Sometimes it's a very big mistake.

I don't understand why it is so hard to perceive women in anything other than a negative light. Why can't you comprehend a world were Janay isn't a bad person, she's a good person who loves a good person, and that together they made a very bad mistake that turned into a very bad situation.

Why do you insist that she's lying for him? Why is the only possibility that she is an evil, vindictive bitch? Here's an idea, and I know this is going to sound crazy to you all, but maybe, just maybe.......she loves him. And he loves her.

You know, good people are not perfect people. Sometimes good people do bad things. Sometimes good people make mistakes. Sometimes it's a very big mistake.

I don't understand why it is so hard to perceive women in anything other than a negative light. Why can't you comprehend a world were Janay isn't a bad person, she's a good person who loves a good person, and that together they made a very bad mistake that turned into a very bad situation.

They've been talking to a lot of formerly abused women. They all agree that they loved their abusers truly.

And a lot of people aren't saying she's lying for him. That's just one spin on what might be going on. I'll tell you mine.

Half of me says good for her for getting him to marry her. Now she gets half. The other half feels sorry for her that she would stay with that guy who would do that to her, but I get it. It's not my business.

But you guys are acting like he shouldn't be punished, or more than 3 games is unfair because of some other guy 7 years ago who only got 3 games. Fuck that. Clearly the message hasn't been sent. That kind of behavior is unacceptable in our society. I know you red neck or ghetto losers in America think acting like this is acceptable, but you are trash. Start civilizing yourselves please.

I say Rice should be able to play next year. I don't want his wife to end up broke because of this. I want him to get a couple more million dollar contracts.

PS. On another note, the NFL and NBA & MLB and NHL are some of the greatest things for our economy. Think about all the Ray Rice's who are spending all that money on baby mama's, cars, bars, homes, friends and family. These athletes a lot of times end up broke. I hate to hear about it, but the sad truth is, that is great for our economy. That's the problem with our economy. The millionaires are sitting on their cash. Not pro athletes. They spend like they're always going to make that kind of money. They buy their girls jewelry and their moms the home she always wanted.

Clam down Sport.

This is only one of an infinite number of realities. But Oh !

This ISN'T reality... It's just the internets.

If Saturday night live can joke about this media driven shit.....

I can joke about this kinda shit.

I REALLY don't care what happens. These people chose to be in the world of the rich and famous...

My money says SHE already got a taste of the fisty cuffs and this is just the first time it got caught on somebody's video system.

NOW she's beggin that everyone mind their own bidnez.

Ha Ha....!!!!!

HELLO !!!!!!! ????????

She decided to be in everybody's bidnez the second she started dating an NFL top running back.

BUT that's just in this REALITY !!!!!

Forum List

Back