Rate hikes to increase yearly.

Mine never went up until obamy

You keep saying that, but you can't prove it, particularly since even the shoddiest catastrophic plan premiums go up as you age.

Unless someone else is paying the difference for you.
are you getting a subsidy are you one of those getting the free insurance

I pay premiums for my insurance.
did you get a subsidy?

Will you be asking me my income next?
I'm not asking how much so yes you did or no you didnt

You keep saying that, but you can't prove it, particularly since even the shoddiest catastrophic plan premiums go up as you age.

Unless someone else is paying the difference for you.
are you getting a subsidy are you one of those getting the free insurance

I pay premiums for my insurance.
did you get a subsidy?

Will you be asking me my income next?
I'm not asking how much so yes you did or no you didnt

So you're unable to show us a year prior to the PPACA in which premiums did not increase, you make unprovable claims that you paid the same rate for x-number of years, but you're free to ask me questions of this nature.

So without the subsidy insurance now would be the worst ever.

Did you actually read the information at the link? It says the opposite of what you claim.
Oh it said they'll cut down to twenty seven hours to avoid the mandate

There was that magic word "if" in there. Did you notice that?

Also, after you show us the data on any year prior to 2014 when there were no rate hikes, you can show us how employers never, ever cut hours prior to passage of the PPACA or simply stopped offering their full-time employees insurance.

You're going to be busy.

I didn't get a subsidy and my rates have doubled what I was paying in 2012, and with less coverage and higher deductibles to boot. So not only is my pocketbook feeling any benefits, but it is only going to get worse.

Then it's time for you to find a better insurer.

But only if they're approved by the federal government.

I didn't get a subsidy and my rates have doubled what I was paying in 2012, and with less coverage and higher deductibles to boot. So not only is my pocketbook feeling any benefits, but it is only going to get worse.

:wtf:

You haven't heard? ACA dictates what kind of policies we must buy, or be penalized. Try to keep up. Here's a good place to start:
Affordable Care Act Facts

You haven't heard? ACA dictates what kind of policies we must buy, or be penalized. Try to keep up. Here's a good place to start:

Whole different topic. You were talking about federal "approval." If you don't even know that it's the state licensing boards that approve insurance companies, you'll only be confused by anything more complicated.

Whole different topic. You were talking about federal "approval." If you don't even know that it's the state licensing boards that approve insurance companies, you'll only be confused by anything more complicated.

The ACA is federal law, and dictates what insurance polices must cover for their victims to avoid additional penalties.

It was designed to fail..............so they can bring us single payer..............It was the foot in the door..........

The ACA is federal law...

Yes.

dblack said:
...and dictates what insurance polices must cover for their victims to avoid additional penalties.

No.

dblack said:
...and dictates what insurance polices must cover for their victims to avoid additional penalties.

No.

Don't forget the fingers in the ears. The thing to do with inconvenient facts it to simply deny them!

You're doing great so far.

Tell you what, if you think what I'm saying isn't true, say something besides "No". Try, if you can, to actually substantiate your obviously false claims. Or - just keep saying "No", so we can laugh at you some more.

Forum List

Back