Rat Voters Suddenly UNregistering....How Come?

We are always told how the GOP has all these state governors? Why can't they investigate the supposed fraud ? The states control voting .

The righties who fear that the gov will confiscate their guns if they are registered have to wonder why these people are in registering ?

The illegal vote mantra is a big fat lie . If it was true , it could easily be proven.
It just was proven when the states that are most notorious for having fraudulent illegal voters, refused to give up their records. Case closed! As if anyone ever doubted it. Even YOU know millions of illegals voted, you just dont have the integrity to admit it.

Everybody on the left laughed and laughed about President Trump claim there were millions of bogus votes cast for Clinton. His new commission was told by the coastal states, and even a few in Dixie, that he could kick rocks. There would be no voter records turned over to the Feds. But the majority of states agreed to see if their voters rolls were legit. Turns out some folks aren't waiting for the knock on the door from the men in a black sedan. Already, over 3,000 Colorado voters have unregistered from the democrap party....wonder why? Surely it isn't ideological....progs don't turn normal that fast so it must be something else....I wonder what it could be?
thinking.gif

nintchdbpict000329738671.jpg

DNC worried about voters unregistering in Colorado
Right to privacy..
More like overwhelming fear.

When I see evidence, not supposition, I will listen.
First you say you want evidence....

I for one am very glad my state has flat out refused to give any information to the Commission.
...then you say youre happy that your state wont give up the evidence. You are a lying sack of shit.

The righties who fear that the gov will confiscate their guns if they are registered have to wonder why these people are in registering ?

The illegal vote mantra is a big fat lie . If it was true , it could easily be proven.
It just was proven when the states that are most notorious for having fraudulent illegal voters, refused to give up their records. Case closed! As if anyone ever doubted it. Even YOU know millions of illegals voted, you just dont have the integrity to admit it.

That proves nothing . Especially since a lot of red states have refused .

If there were all these illegal votes it'd be easy to prove .

Yeah, its super easy to prove, once California and NY give up their records. If they dont give them up, its because they are hiding the illegal votes.

When I see evidence, not supposition, I will listen.
First you say you want evidence....

I for one am very glad my state has flat out refused to give any information to the Commission.
...then you say youre happy that your state wont give up the evidence. You are a lying sack of shit.
This problem could easily be solved by having the commission come to the states and do their review without making the raw data accessible to any more people than it already is. They can count their beans and do whatever, then compile the 50 states' information.

Actually voting data does not show who one voted for. It might give a hint, but that's about it.
It's not because THEY did anything illegal; it is because Trump is violating our personal privacy in the voting booth. And he can go fuck himself.

I guess you haven't been paying much attention, because here is the information that they are requesting...................

The Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, created by the Trump administration, has sent letters to each state asking for information on voters, including names, addresses, birthdates, the last four digits of Social Security numbers, felony convictions, voting history through 2006, party affiliation and multistate voter registration.Next >

How your state responded to Trump's voter data request

Granted, maybe in your state, who you voted for isn't a matter of public record, but what Trump has requested is who you voted for in every election since 2006 (the election before Obama was elected), as well as what your party affiliation is.

Name. Who you are.
Address. Where you live.
Birthdate and last 4 of your SSN. Gives a positive ID as to who you are.
Felony convictions. Gives them information that could be used to lock you up.
Who you voted for and party affiliation. Gives them information to let them know where you stand politically.

Sorry, but that kind of information on all voters in America could be used for purges and other neat things that Hitler did in rounding up people that didn't agree with him.

On other articles reporting this, whether or not you served in the military was also part of the information they wanted. Probably to see if you could be trouble for the people rounding you up, because you have prior military experience.

And, for you people who want to see how your state is handling the request, the link provides that information as well. There are LOTS of states that are either refusing or only partially complying with this request.

It was just proven when states known for harboring illegals refused to show who voted. Case closed. You guys didnt even win the popular vote, and honestly, youve already stolen 2 presidential elections before this with your illegal votes. You are cheaters and now youve been caught.

Every time voting is checked, the Dems are busted for cheating. FLA 2000 was just one great example....

It's not because THEY did anything illegal; it is because Trump is violating our personal privacy in the voting booth. And he can go fuck himself.
He isn't doing anything in the voting booth. He's only "violating" their desire to keep their immigration status secret.

Poor babies!

Last edited:

It was just proven when states known for harboring illegals refused to show who voted. Case closed. You guys didnt even win the popular vote, and honestly, youve already stolen 2 presidential elections before this with your illegal votes. You are cheaters and now youve been caught.

Tell ya what dude..............review the list of states that are in the link I put in post 28, and tell me that there aren't any Trump states that are also refusing to comply.

Nothing wrong with a national voter ID card verified by the states.
National ID cards are the work of fascism. Remember watching old war movies like "The Great Escape" where the Gestapo checked everyone's ID on the train? That's your national ID.

And he can go fuck himself.

Miss Poppins!
emo12.gif
Okay, maybe a bit harsh. But I'm serious, Tom. I don't like this sudden interest in who voted for whom by the Trump administration. They are yelling about Mueller's team because a few of them supported democrats. OMG. Mueller is a Republican, btw, and the rest of the team seems to be unaffiliated. And now the President's select commission is asking for every piece of information on every voter in the land, including their voting history and their party affiliation.
It's creepy. If the shoe were on the other foot and it was Hillary Clinton who had won, and she was insisting that it was unfair to have three Republican supporters on the team investigating the Foundation, I think you would feel very differently about the issue.
"Unaffiliated?" Are you joking? Someone who worked on the Clinton campaign is "unaffiliated?" Someone who donated tens of thousands to the Clinton campaign is "unaffiliated?"

There's no point in discussing the issue with someone who is so clueless.

Miss Poppins!
emo12.gif
Okay, maybe a bit harsh. But I'm serious, Tom. I don't like this sudden interest in who voted for whom by the Trump administration. They are yelling about Mueller's team because a few of them supported democrats. OMG. Mueller is a Republican, btw, and the rest of the team seems to be unaffiliated. And now the President's select commission is asking for every piece of information on every voter in the land, including their voting history and their party affiliation.
It's creepy. If the shoe were on the other foot and it was Hillary Clinton who had won, and she was insisting that it was unfair to have three Republican supporters on the team investigating the Foundation, I think you would feel very differently about the issue.
If anyone started to present evidence against hillary, they commit suicide. One even shot himself with two different guns. We know you don't care about the facts though.

Miss Poppins!
emo12.gif

It's considerably less intrusive than the BS you folks push on me to own and carry a gun. Maybe we should just require State and Federal background checks to register to vote and verify them every time you go to vote.

Oh my, not if the evidence is withheld.

We are always told how the GOP has all these state governors? Why can't they investigate the supposed fraud ? The states control voting .

Agreed.......the investigation will show fraud among Democrats which will further validate that US does not want proven corruption in power.

Miss Poppins!
emo12.gif
If anyone started to present evidence against hillary, they commit suicide. One even shot himself with two different guns. We know you don't care about the facts though.
Okay, sure. And I can get you a real good deal on a vacation package to Area 51.

Forum List

Back