Rat Voters Suddenly UNregistering....How Come?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Everybody on the left laughed and laughed about President Trump claim there were millions of bogus votes cast for Clinton. His new commission was told by the coastal states, and even a few in Dixie, that he could kick rocks. There would be no voter records turned over to the Feds. But the majority of states agreed to see if their voters rolls were legit. Turns out some folks aren't waiting for the knock on the door from the men in a black sedan. Already, over 3,000 Colorado voters have unregistered from the democrap party....wonder why? Surely it isn't ideological....progs don't turn normal that fast so it must be something else....I wonder what it could be?
thinking.gif

nintchdbpict000329738671.jpg

DNC worried about voters unregistering in Colorado

It's not because THEY did anything illegal; it is because Trump is violating our personal privacy in the voting booth. And he can go fuck himself.

And he can go fuck himself.

Miss Poppins!
emo12.gif
Okay, maybe a bit harsh. But I'm serious, Tom. I don't like this sudden interest in who voted for whom by the Trump administration. They are yelling about Mueller's team because a few of them supported democrats. OMG. Mueller is a Republican, btw, and the rest of the team seems to be unaffiliated. And now the President's select commission is asking for every piece of information on every voter in the land, including their voting history and their party affiliation.
It's creepy. If the shoe were on the other foot and it was Hillary Clinton who had won, and she was insisting that it was unfair to have three Republican supporters on the team investigating the Foundation, I think you would feel very differently about the issue.

The righties who fear that the gov will confiscate their guns if they are registered have to wonder why these people are in registering ?

The illegal vote mantra is a big fat lie . If it was true , it could easily be proven.

Never thought the rubes would suddenly start supporting the big fed gubmint taking private information. Trump can really play them like a fiddle.

How many of the Republican states admins responsible for elections are claiming voter fraud in their states?

How many of the Democratic states admins responsible for elections are claiming voter fraud in their states?

Voting is a state responsibility not the feds.

Okay, maybe a bit harsh. But I'm serious, Tom. I don't like this sudden interest in who voted for whom by the Trump administration. They are yelling about Mueller's team because a few of them supported democrats. OMG. Mueller is a Republican, btw, and the rest of the team seems to be unaffiliated. And now the President's select commission is asking for every piece of information on every voter in the land, including their voting history and their party affiliation.
It's creepy. If the shoe were on the other foot and it was Hillary Clinton who had won, and she was insisting that it was unfair to have three Republican supporters on the team investigating the Foundation, I think you would feel very differently about the issue.

I believe they are unregistering for a simple reason....they aren't going to take a chance on getting caught in the future. Little doubt many of them are illegals, felons, or also voted absentee in a different state. They know Trump is on to them and they are fleeing the party. BTW, Mueller's law firm donated to the Clinton campaign at a rate of almost 99% of it's attorneys and at least 7 of his 12 investigators are either Clinton donors or worked for her in some capacity. You can't hide behind Trump finding out who you voted for.....they are simply checking to see if those who voted were qualified to vote...and the answer is obviously no just for over 3,000 Coloradans...wait until they get a look at New York, Illinois, and California.

Everybody on the left laughed and laughed about President Trump claim there were millions of bogus votes cast for Clinton. His new commission was told by the coastal states, and even a few in Dixie, that he could kick rocks. There would be no voter records turned over to the Feds. But the majority of states agreed to see if their voters rolls were legit. Turns out some folks aren't waiting for the knock on the door from the men in a black sedan. Already, over 3,000 Colorado voters have unregistered from the democrap party....wonder why? Surely it isn't ideological....progs don't turn normal that fast so it must be something else....I wonder what it could be?
thinking.gif

nintchdbpict000329738671.jpg

DNC worried about voters unregistering in Colorado
Right to privacy..

I believe they are unregistering for a simple reason....they aren't going to take a chance on getting caught in the future. Little doubt many of them are illegals, felons, or voted absentee in a different state. They know Trump is on to them and they are fleeing the party. BTW, Mueller's law firm donated to the Clinton campaign at a rate of almost 99% of it's attorneys and at least 7 of his 12 investigators are either Clinton donors or worked for her in some capacity. You can't hide behind Trump finding out who you voted for.....they are simply checking to see if those who voted were qualified to vote...and the answer is obviously no just for over 3,000 Coloradans...wait until they get a look at California.
Without proof you can only speculate and you don't know shit as to why they refuse to allow the feds to peek at their lives..Smaller govt..

I believe they are unregistering for a simple reason....they aren't going to take a chance on getting caught in the future. Little doubt many of them are illegals, felons, or also voted absentee in a different state. They know Trump is on to them and they are fleeing the party. BTW, Mueller's law firm donated to the Clinton campaign at a rate of almost 99% of it's attorneys and at least 7 of his 12 investigators are either Clinton donors or worked for her in some capacity. You can't hide behind Trump finding out who you voted for.....they are simply checking to see if those who voted were qualified to vote...and the answer is obviously no just for over 3,000 Coloradans...wait until they get a look at New York, Illinois, and California.
Well, there's a Commission now to get some proof of your suspicions. When I see evidence, not supposition, I will listen. I for one am very glad my state has flat out refused to give any information to the Commission. Although old LePage would love to hand it over if he could, Maine has a law that the voter registration rolls cannot be made public. And the Commission says the information collected will be open for public inspection. So we can't by law hand them over and I'm glad.

Trump himself said busloads of voters from Mass went to NH to illegally vote .

That is a straight up lie .

Tom keeps forgetting why this bogus commission was put forth. Because the thin skinned whiny little bitch couldn't handle Hillary Clinton got 3.2 million more votes than he did.
We have a huge human trafficking problem in this country. Every single state has one. 30 people died in SanAntonio after being locked in a truck with outside temps 101 degrees.
What's trump doing about it?
Nothing.
He's too busy starting commissions based on a lie.
He so disgusts me.

Actually voting data does not show who one voted for. It might give a hint, but that's about it.
It's not because THEY did anything illegal; it is because Trump is violating our personal privacy in the voting booth. And he can go fuck himself.
President Donald Trump is asking for voter names, addresses, party affiliation and voting records from all 50 states, part of an investigation into voter fraud by a commission he launched last month. A Trump commission requested voter data. Here's what every state is saying.

I know there's been some confusion about this, but I do trust PBS to get it right. He is asking for voter affiliation.

Our votes are not tied to our voting records. They are anonymous.
Actually voting data does not show who one voted for. It might give a hint, but that's about it.
President Donald Trump is asking for voter names, addresses, party affiliation and voting records from all 50 states, part of an investigation into voter fraud by a commission he launched last month. A Trump commission requested voter data. Here's what every state is saying.

I know there's been some confusion about this, but I do trust PBS to get it right. He is asking for voter affiliation.

Right. Just how we registered, Democrat, Republican, Unaffiliated or whatever else. Whether a voter voted in a primary in some states would also tell who they are registered with, since in some states, you must be a member of the party in order to vote in the primary.

There are many states where Dems with change to vot in the Rep primary, then switch back, and vice versa. The fact people are making a big deal out of this makes me think they don't want to get to bottom of how many have illegally voted. Unless, there is a conspiracy he's gonna send someone to your door if you are registered with the wrong party....

Right. Just how we registered, Democrat, Republican, Unaffiliated or whatever else. Whether a voter voted in a primary in some states would also tell who they are registered with, since in some states, you must be a member of the party in order to vote in the primary.

Forum List

Back