Rasmussin Reports Voters Trust GOP More than Democrats on Eight of 10 Key Issues

I have wondered about the Senate mid-terms...how funny it would be if there was a 50/50 Senate?

Has that ever happened before?

(Yeah, I know I can look that up myself, but if it's happened in anyone's life, I want to know what their view on it was like and what the public's view of it was.)

If you wonder why no one is reading this thread, it is because everyone knows Rasmussen is not a REAL research firm like the New York Times or CBS. They are owned by a Republican fanatic. They are a paid Republican propaganda machine. Their real business is something like phone books in the UK. Don't take my word for it Google these whackos. This is the graphic from a recent report. Really!!!!

3426766631_33340d29e8.jpg

Last edited:
If you wonder why no one is reading this thread, it is because everyone knows Rasmussen is not a REAL research firm like the New York Times or CBS. They are owned by a Republican fanatic. They are a paid Republican propaganda machine. Their real business is something like phone books in the UK. Don't take my word for it Google these whackos. This is the graphic from a recent report. Really!!!!

LOL yeah, a troll calling someone that actually brings FACTS to a thread a troll

I have wondered about the Senate mid-terms...how funny it would be if there was a 50/50 Senate?

(Yeah, I know I can look that up myself, but if it's happened in anyone's life, I want to know what their view on it was like and what the public's view of it was.)

I'll have to go look it up, but I'm pretty sure it was 50/50 during part of the first Bush term.

I'll have to go look it up, but I'm pretty sure it was 50/50 during part of the first Bush term.
yes, it was, till jumping jim jeffords switched

Sorry, can't resist

So saith plumber's crack until Rasmussen tilts his way.......:eek:

Last edited:

Sorry, can't resist

I'm not even going to waste my time on this one. You want facts? Google Rasmussen. They have never placed a Democrat ahead of a Republican in polling. If you want to play games, call a Republican.
They have nothing to do. Their party is dead.

dead_ele2.jpg

Last edited:

Sorry, can't resist

I'm not even going to waste my time on this one. You want facts? Google Rasmussen. They have never placed a Democrat ahead of a Republican in polling. If you want to play games, call a Republican.
They have nothing to do. Their party is dead.

dead_ele2.jpg

Really, Rasmussen never puts a Dem ahead of a Republican in polling?

How do you explain this?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 National Head-to-Head Polls

Rasmussed 11/01 -11/03 McCain 46, Obama 52

:eusa_whistle:

I used to trust the GOP on at least 8 out of 10 issues too until they shoved the trust I had given them up my ass and turned the razor blades dipped in salt on,now, I don't either side,never did trust the Democrats,sad thing is though,as a Republican,they aren't the ones who violated my trust, the GOP did that.

I used to trust the GOP on at least 8 out of 10 issues too until they shoved the trust I had given them up my ass and turned the razor blades dipped in salt on,now, I don't either side,never did trust the Democrats,sad thing is though,as a Republican,they aren't the ones who violated my trust, the GOP did that.
cant argue with that

Really, Rasmussen never puts a Dem ahead of a Republican in polling?

How do you explain this?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 National Head-to-Head Polls

Rasmussed 11/01 -11/03 McCain 46, Obama 52

:eusa_whistle:

That's easy, he's a partisan douchebag who talks out of his ass.

You can bet those numbers are about half what they should be, and it would be pretty hard to lie about who won the election. Rasmussen is a Republican businessman with his head up the elephants ass! How come I never hear their polls on network TV news? Republican Party hacks, they'll do anything for a seat in First Class. Usually all they get is an unfulfilled promise. Suckers!

gop.elephant.dead.jpg

The DEAD Party.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back