Rasmussen: Obama Leads 50% - 45%

With ACORN in the area, I expect the number of dead people who vote in this election will be unprecedented. :rolleyes:

land_of_the_dead488.jpg

He already walks on water, might as well raise the dead.

Last edited:
What a boring debate. Hey, are you guys both senators? Wow.

With the polls this close, though, it's probably wise for both to stay calm and not say anything dumb.

That's what Joe Biden is for.

What a boring debate. Hey, are you guys both senators? Wow.

With the polls this close, though, it's probably wise for both to stay calm and not say anything dumb.

That's what Joe Biden is for.
ROFLMAO

you got a pos rep for that one

Here is a poll the libs can stick up their ass...
Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

Support for Bailout Plan Now Down to 24%
Saturday, September 27, 2008

The more voters learn about the proposed $700-billion taxpayer-backed Wall Street rescue plan, the less they like it. Most voters remain largely unworried about their own money, too.

Just 24% of U.S. voters now favor the plan first proposed by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson a week ago and the subject of very public negotiations on Capitol Hill ever since, according to a Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey taken Friday night. Fifty percent (50%) oppose it, and 25% are undecided.

Are you sure? I think it will be a repeat Sore/Loserman moment where you are playing with your dangling chads until Thanksgiving.

I think you both sound pretty silly because anything can happen over the next month. But the debates did nothing to help McCain. He didn't do well on the financial issues. And he interfered with the deal in Congress. I suppose Sarah Palin could do better than expected on Thursday (though I doubt it)...

But either way, I wouldn't bet the farm on either of your predictions.

That said... polls is the same today: Obama 50% McCain 44% on Rasmussen. But the most interesting part of today's results are this:

Obama now leads by sixteen points among women but trails by six among men. Obama and McCain are essentially even among White Women, a constituency that George W. Bush won by eleven points four years ago. Obama is now supported by 13% of Republicans, McCain by 11% of Democrats. For most of the year, McCain enjoyed more crossover support than Obama (see recent demographic highlights and trends).

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

So, I guess women didn't want "a woman" in the white house. We wanted Hillary. We're smarter than McCain thought, apparently. But like I said, Sarah could surprise us on Thursday. And the crossovers from Dem to Repub were to be expected. The crossover from Repub to Dem, not so much.

as of yesterday obama is up by 6 at rasmussen. gallup poll says obama won the debate handily and rasmussen says it was 36-33 obama.

I think you both sound pretty silly because anything can happen over the next month. But the debates did nothing to help McCain. He didn't do well on the financial issues. And he interfered with the deal in Congress. I suppose Sarah Palin could do better than expected on Thursday (though I doubt it)...

But either way, I wouldn't bet the farm on either of your predictions.

I hate to even respond to the idiocy of watching the polls on a day to day basis. However, if we must go there, please explain how the debates helped Obama.

So, I guess women didn't want "a woman" in the white house. We wanted Hillary.

Ok, that make me laugh. :D

Oh wait, his lead dropped by 4 points now according to rasmussen....
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday—including the first day of post-debate polling—is unchanged. Barack Obama once again attracts 50% of the vote while John McCain earns 44%. This six-point advantage matches Obama’s biggest lead yet and marks the first time he has held such a lead for two-days running (see trends). Obama is now viewed favorably by 57% of voters, McCain by 55%.

All this poll crap is highly unreliable, you don't swing 4 points over night, unless you attempted to blow up the United States over night.:cuckoo:

Is Ayers back at it again....

Last edited:
That is funny because in most of the polls I have been reading, CNN, Fox, ABC, CBS, Obama won the debate and has in some cases a 20 point lead over McCain. So where is this McCain won the debate coming from? Even the Bush news network, (FOX) said that Obama won the debate.:eusa_boohoo:

That is funny because in most of the polls I have been reading, CNN, Fox, ABC, CBS, Obama won the debate and has in some cases a 20 point lead over McCain. So where is this McCain won the debate coming from? Even the Bush news network, (FOX) said that Obama won the debate.:eusa_boohoo:

MSNBC seemed to give it to McCain. I am one of the 3% of Obama voters that thinks McCain won it.

Forum List

Back