Rasmussen: Obama Leads 50% - 45%

My girl friend said, "Isn't this debate about foreign policy?"

I said, "Yes."

She said, "Well someone who would not even look at the person they are debating wouldn't be very good at foreign relations would they?"

Bless her.

I said, "Yes."

She said, "Well someone who would not even look at the person they are debating wouldn't be very good at foreign relations would they?"

Bless her.

I liked the way Obama looked to Jim to intervene. Not presidential or commanding at all. He looked very beta-male.

Tell me, does your guy have anything that makes you actually want to vote for him? If so, let's hear them.

I want to vote for him because he'll end the unfocused, chase-your-tail foreign policy we currently have, and focus instead on Osama and Pakistan. Remarkable that he's to the right of Bush and Mac on this issue.

I want to vote for him because he'll end the unfocused, chase-your-tail foreign policy we currently have, and focus instead on Osama and Pakistan. Remarkable that he's to the right of Bush and Mac on this issue.

You really believe that, don't you ? :lol:

It wasn't very good because they didn't really argue with each other. I want to see more arguing next time please.

I said, "Yes."

Bless her.

Then she said "Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss" and you put her away. :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Last edited:

Thank you for that. It's too bad that more Obama supporters can't seem to articulate why they are voting for him. Of course, he hasn't done a real great job of articulating his plan or vision for America.

I am not 100% keen on McCain especially with respect to US internal issues, although I do trust his judgement on foreign policy and the war.

I reckon McCain is saying things he believes, but some of the stuff Obama is saying is just to help him win the election, and if he wins he'll actually do something completely different.

They have lowered the expectations for McMumbles.

If he shows up and stays awake the whole time, he will be considered the winner.:lol:

so racist boy will lead this country? his judgement will lead this country? his choice in spiritual leaders of course means nothing to you...and biden tells the truth or does biden lie?

Forum List

Back