Rasmussen New Poll out Today

He's down 7 points. Yea Mr. Popular!!!

Please excuse the graphic, this is the only one I could find at USMB.
D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®
Suddenly Rasmussen becomes a credible source for you?

No, I still don't consider Rasmussen to be credible, you guys do so I just wanted to update you on their latest.

You should ignore MOST polls today.. They are gone with the rotary phone.... There is a NEW breed of polling that had ADAPTED to the way people live today... Companies like "Survey Monkey" VET a whole mountain of people and continue to poll THEM and revise their accumulated responses... THIS is far more accurate sampling because more is KNOWN about the respondents..

The LOYAL party whackos are now a minority... The folks who CLAIM party allegiance are now outnumbered by the ones that dont... Gets harder to FIND true Dems or Repubs and most of the older polling outfits simply PUSH people into one one barrel or another...

And "phones" are more complicated.. 1/2 the folks in Hillbilly Hollywood have cell numbers OUTSIDE this zipcode...

I know I just completely wasted 4 minutes of my time replying to you...:happy-1: But I hope you pause long enough to REALIZE why so many folks are telling you the "polls" are crap... It's because they are.... Until ALL the polling giants wake up to the 21st century at least....

I didn't pick Rasmussen, the wingnuts who keep promoting the poll but only when Trump is above 50% did, so talk to them. SurveyMonkey on the other hand doesn't exactly have a great reputation.

Pollster Ratings

Grade: D-

What you should do is look at a multitude of polling, not just pick out your favorites, dingbat.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You are so gullible and naive, it's hard to make fun of you... Nat Silver founder of 538 is a former columnist for the "Daily Kos"... 538's largest claim to fame is predicting all 50 states in the 2012 election.. An election that was never REALLY in doubt.. His statistics successes are mainly in predicting baseball games..

Love your innocence... HATE that you are helpless to learn anything... Or have original thinking going on in there...

It's very important to me. I'm just showing you guys a poll that wingnuts post whenever the president (as rare as it is) is over 50%. According to the poll that Trumpbots like he's now under 7. Sorry if you don't like it.

I like it. Bad polls have predicated defeat for you in the past.

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

No, I still don't consider Rasmussen to be credible, you guys do so I just wanted to update you on their latest.

You should ignore MOST polls today.. They are gone with the rotary phone.... There is a NEW breed of polling that had ADAPTED to the way people live today... Companies like "Survey Monkey" VET a whole mountain of people and continue to poll THEM and revise their accumulated responses... THIS is far more accurate sampling because more is KNOWN about the respondents..

The LOYAL party whackos are now a minority... The folks who CLAIM party allegiance are now outnumbered by the ones that dont... Gets harder to FIND true Dems or Repubs and most of the older polling outfits simply PUSH people into one one barrel or another...

And "phones" are more complicated.. 1/2 the folks in Hillbilly Hollywood have cell numbers OUTSIDE this zipcode...

I know I just completely wasted 4 minutes of my time replying to you...:happy-1: But I hope you pause long enough to REALIZE why so many folks are telling you the "polls" are crap... It's because they are.... Until ALL the polling giants wake up to the 21st century at least....

I didn't pick Rasmussen, the wingnuts who keep promoting the poll but only when Trump is above 50% did, so talk to them. SurveyMonkey on the other hand doesn't exactly have a great reputation.

Pollster Ratings

What you should do is look at a multitude of polling, not just pick out your favorites, dingbat.

Why would "we" look at polling at all?

If you HAD any self preservation or original thinking goin on -- you would have ANALYZED Nat Silver's rating chart... Survey Monkey got a D- because they DONT USE PHONES.. Like I said -- they VET folks to get to know them and STORE the results on the web... These VETTED PEOPLE only are fed polls on the web for responses to questions...

It's NOT "internet polling"... It's more like what what Nielsen Ratings do to "get to know the viewers" personally.. And Nielsen ratings are VERY VERY accurate...

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Pollster Ratings

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You are so gullible and naive, it's hard to make fun of you... Nat Silver founder of 538 is a former columnist for the "Daily Kos"... 538's largest claim to fame is predicting all 50 states in the 2012 election.. An election that was never REALLY in doubt.. His statistics successes are mainly in predicting baseball games..

It's Nate Silver and he was not a 'columnist' at the Daily Kos.

Search Daily Kos []

He also looks at past performances of polling companies and SurveyMonkey isn't that great.

Love your innocence... HATE that you are helpless to learn anything... Or have original thinking going on in there...

Still not sure what this has to do with the point of this thread. I'm calling out the idiots who use Rasmussen and only when he's over 50% in the polls and ignore everyone else. Then again you're not too bright as you seem to agree they are helpless and naive since you can't even realize you're validating my point. :21:

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Pollster Ratings

Why would you look to only Rasmussen and only when their polls tell you what you want to hear? That's what the wingnuts do. DId you make this point then? No? Gee, I wonder why.

Pollster Ratings

Why would you look to only Rasmussen and only when their polls tell you what you want to hear? That's what the wingnuts do. DId you make this point then? No? Gee, I wonder why.

Since I'm fully qualified to commit statistics myself and I KNOW that most of the polling practices are antiquated and inaccurate -- I CHOOSE to use the NEWER methods where the RULES of selecting "representative samples" aren't constantly violated..

I know there's some big tech words in there.. But in short -- I pretty much ignore any polling that uses "cold calling" anymore... Not telling anyone what to do.. But SCIENTIFICALLY and mathematically, most political now is about as accurate as your horoscope... In fact, your horoscope is probably MORE accurate because it's just general crap that STATISTICALLY APPLIES to most anyone...

Pollster Ratings

Since I'm fully qualified to commit statistics myself and I KNOW that most of the polling practices are antiquated and inaccurate -- I CHOOSE to use the NEWER methods where the RULES of selecting "representative samples" aren't constantly violated..

I know there's some big tech words in there.. But in short -- I pretty much ignore any polling that uses "cold calling" anymore... Not telling anyone what to do.. But SCIENTIFICALLY and mathematically, most political now is about as accurate as your horoscope... In fact, your horoscope is probably MORE accurate because it's just general crap that STATISTICALLY APPLIES to most anyone...

Right, besides that load of horse shit you just laid that didn't really say anyting, let me tell you what the purpose of this thread is about.

The wingnuts push the Rasmussen poll whenever the president is above 50% and ignores it any other time. I thought I'd just remind them where their favorite pollster is now.

For being 'fully qualified' you sure are dense.

Pollster Ratings

Right, besides that load of horse shit you just laid that didn't really say anyting, let me tell you what the purpose of this thread is about.

The wingnuts push the Rasmussen poll whenever the president is above 50% and ignores it any other time. I thought I'd just remind them where their favorite pollster is now.

Well you just qualified to be picked on.. LOL...

So by YOUR logic, if a poll is NOT in your favor because it's CRAP -- it's suddenly NOT CRAP when it is in your favor.. THAT is really your topic here.. And I'm not the dense one that can't learn or read above the 8th grade level....

Pollster Ratings

wingnuts? you and Mac1958 been commiserating again?

I never look at polls. So wonder no more. Thats why.

Pollster Ratings

:confused-84:

Obama was at 49% on this same day in his Presidency. Trump is at 46%. Considering the pandemic that's not to bad.

And the concerted attack by the democrat party members of the press, the late night comedians, hollywood............

You forgot to blame the the Jews, everyone knows the Jews fucking did it...

The anti-semites are in the democrat party.....

Pollster Ratings

Well you just qualified to be picked on.. LOL...

So by YOUR logic, if a poll is NOT in your favor because it's CRAP -- it's suddenly NOT CRAP when it is in your favor.. THAT is really your topic here.. And I'm not the dense one that can't learn or read above the 8th grade level....

So as he says, his "purpose" of this thread is what the black ops people called a "Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt" campaign. Propaganda aimed at demoralizing the enemy..which in this case is America.

Pollster Ratings

That's a pretty weird response.

Anyway, doesn't change the fact that the wingnuts often get a hard on every time Rasmussen shows Trump as barely acceptable and then ignore all other poll and Rasmussen when the number are upside down for Trump which is almost always the case.

Obama was at 49% on this same day in his Presidency. Trump is at 46%. Considering the pandemic that's not to bad.

And the concerted attack by the democrat party members of the press, the late night comedians, hollywood............

Yeah, those are the guys whining "The Jews Will Not Replace Us' in their MAGA hats. Sure, bud.

Pollster Ratings

That's a pretty weird response.

Anyway, doesn't change the fact that the wingnuts often get a hard on every time Rasmussen shows Trump as barely acceptable and then ignore all other poll and Rasmussen when the number are upside down for Trump which is almost always the case.

I doubt any of these mythical "wingnuts" do anything of the sort. Thus your effort to dictate who believes what and why they must believe it. Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself.

Yeah, those are the guys whining "The Jews Will Not Replace Us' in their MAGA hats. Sure, bud.

Oh yeah Omar and Jackson are Republicans?

Forum List

Back