Rasmussan and Fox American comedy act.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Just looked at politifacts polling on all the Presidential polls in this country, hundreds of poll results from july 2015 to now ,other then a bump after the Regressive convention where 3 polls put MR Hate in a lead over Clinton. The only time other then that, that he has been put in the lead is by Rasmussan and Fox Crap News polls. Punditfact Did a study on all Cable broadcasters and found out that FOX CRAP NEWS lied over 60% of the time leading by the biggest lie margin over all other Cable news networks.
Many hundreds of poll results and Mr Hate has been polled in the lead a dozen times. All by the Biggest liars in this country. They belong together in the same way that Trump is the leader of the regressives and they created and deserve him, He definitely says what they want to hear. He is them.

Just looked at politifacts polling on all the Presidential polls in this country, hundreds of poll results from july 2015 to now ,other then a bump after the Regressive convention where 3 polls put MR Hate in a lead over Clinton. The only time other then that, that he has been put in the lead is by Rasmussan and Fox Crap News polls. Punditfact Did a study on all Cable broadcasters and found out that FOX CRAP NEWS lied over 60% of the time leading by the biggest lie margin over all other Cable news networks.
Many hundreds of poll results and Mr Hate has been polled in the lead a dozen times. All by the Biggest liars in this country. They belong together in the same way that Trump is the leader of the regressives and they created and deserve him, He definitely says what they want to hear. He is them.

Thank you! Yes, Trump is getting creamed in all the credible polls.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE
Clinton (D)
Trump (R)
Spread

RCP Average 8/1 - 8/12 -- -- 47.8 41.0 Clinton +6.8
Bloomberg 8/5 - 8/8 749 LV 3.6 50 44 Clinton +6
Reuters/Ipsos 8/6 - 8/10 974 LV 3.5 42 36 Clinton +6
LA Times/USC 8/6 - 8/12 2216 LV -- 46 42 Clinton +4
Economist/YouGov 8/6 - 8/9 911 RV 4.2 48 41 Clinton +7
NBC News/SM 8/1 - 8/7 11480 RV 1.2 51 41 Clinton +10
ABC News/Wash Post 8/1 - 8/4 815 RV 4.0 50 42 Clinton +8
All General Election: Trump vs. Clinton Polling Data

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

i'm new here but I have spent tons of time in other political forums and this seems the most empty headed forum I've seen .Why would anyone respond whether they hate the comment or not with all these empty , your dumb I hate you responses. I mean really who is the dumb one. If the comment is below your superior mind then who really is the empty Empty head , when your responding to it.

Forum List

Back