Rare photo of wilt chamberlain and Bill Russel staring each other down during fight

Proving once again that just an insertion of one letter in a sentence can completely change its meaning. :auiqs.jpg:

Whew..good thing I knew you meant "staring". LOL.

Chamberlain and Russell were fun to watch.

I would have loved to watch them play one on one.

I know Wilt was dominant, but I don't think he had the same mental drive that Russell had.. I think Wilt was happy putting forth a solid effort and then banging 10 women at the club. I think Russell had the greatest killer instinct ever seen in sports.

I know Wilt was dominant, but I don't think he had the same mental drive that Russell had.. I think Wilt was happy putting forth a solid effort and then banging 10 women at the club. I think Russell had the greatest killer instinct ever seen in sports.
Russell played with five future Hall of Famers
Wilt had to carry the team by himself

Russell played with five future Hall of Famers
Wilt had to carry the team by himself
False

Chamberlain played with Elgin Baylor and Jerry West for the Lakers for 3 runs to the finals, winning one.

Other Hall of Famers:
Hal Greer
Nate Thurmond
Gail Goodrich
Paul Arizin
Chet Walker
Billy Cunningham
Al Attles

Please be more informed before you chime in with ignorant comments.

They were both great, but I think the attribute that set them apart was that Russell had the innate ability to effectively lead an entire team of top players while Wilt could singlehandedly change the outcome of a game. JMO.

I believe that Wilt is still the only NBA player in history to score 100 points in one game as well as 72 and 78 points in two other games

Basketball players are generally laughable fighters, but Russell would have kicked his ass.

Forum List

Back