Rapist Bill Clinton: Donald Trump Is 'Fact-Free'

Trump to me is the potential perfect world leader.

Take a deep breath here before you pummel me. I've always thought that you should run a campaign as a leader but you have your game plan that included experts in every field.

Now they tried this with Obama. Problem was he hired losers. Tim Geithner? You have to be fucking kidding me.

Trumps team if he can beat down the beltway will be awesome.

Anyone crazy enough to call our former President Bill Clinton a "rapist" should be committed to a sanitarium.
It's not to much of a stretch to extrapolate that a proven and consistent sexual harasser would also be a full blown rapist also.
Recall, Clinton is far to rich (can certainly pay for the best lawyers) and whatever he does is fully backed and protected by the liberal media and the Democratic Party.

And, my fave -
"Trust me".

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

12019840_899901343414056_4640125585827223000_n.png

Anyone crazy enough to call our former President Bill Clinton a "rapist" should be committed to a sanitarium.

Oh please the guy is a disgusting perv and wife cheater.

Please point to the court cases, docket numbers and legal decisions where Bill Clinton was tried and convicted as a "rapist".

Gee, thanks.

Please point to the court cases, docket numbers and legal decisions where Bill Clinton was tried and convicted as a "rapist".

Gee, thanks.

Has Bill Cosby been tried and convicted? OH SNAP!

Please point to any moment where I have called Bill Cosby a "rapist".

Gee thanks.

Yabut, RWs don't care. They don't care that he said he wants his own daughter or that he cheats those who work for him and declares bankruptcy at the drop of a hat. The more they know about how bad Drumpf is, the more they like him.

Gee, thanks.

Gee thanks.

And Cosby is a very different case.

He has confessed.

But, proof and evidence are of no importance to RW nutters. The OP lies and the brainless sheep all fall in line behind him.

Gee, thanks.

Gee thanks.

Oh and notice that BluesLegend sidestepped your question.

But, RWs also don't care about due process. They approve of people being gunned down on the street instead of standing trial. If left to them, there would be no Constitution left.

So you're saying we shouldn't trust women when they accuse someone of sexual assault?

What could be more hilarious than Bill "I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton? Also consider who he's married to. She not exactly noted for her honesty, is she?

Gee, thanks.

Yeah, because we all know that every rapist is caught, convicted and punished for his crimes.

Forum List

Back