Rap is Not a Valid Form of Expression

Iron Head

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2015
Rap sucks. It is not music. First, there is a beat. It is not even a beat played on drums by a musician. It is a programmed drum machine. Next, they add sampled songs, tunes, noises, and whatever. They did not create these. They recorded it and then dub it over their fabricated beat. Next, some dumb ass negro starts talking about weed and booty while another dumbass negro is in the background saying shit like "yo", "YE-YA!", "yeeeaaaaassshhhhh", "dat's right", "check it", "word", and the like.

If they really want to put out the effort for a hit rap "song" then at some point during the recording some dumb negro bitch who is able to carry a tune will randomly jump in and start singing jibber jabber.

Put some more dumb negroes on stage with shades and cell phones and you have got a whole fucking movement in the black com-UN-I-tee.

This shit is not music. It is not musical. It does not even take much talent. How can it be music when their biggest starts can neither sign nor play an instrument.

So, black people - knock this shit off already!!!!! It was cute back when Run DMC was doing it. But now, Jam Master Jay is dead you all look like a bunch of dumb, ignorant negroes. Straighten up!

Rap sucks. It is not music. First, there is a beat. It is not even a beat played on drums by a musician. It is a programmed drum machine. Next, they add sampled songs, tunes, noises, and whatever. They did not create these. They recorded it and then dub it over their fabricated beat. Next, some dumb ass negro starts talking about weed and booty while another dumbass negro is in the background saying shit like "yo", "YE-YA!", "yeeeaaaaassshhhhh", "dat's right", "check it", "word", and the like.

If they really want to put out the effort for a hit rap "song" then at some point during the recording some dumb negro bitch who is able to carry a tune will randomly jump in and start singing jibber jabber.

Put some more dumb negroes on stage with shades and cell phones and you have got a whole fucking movement in the black com-UN-I-tee.

This shit is not music. It is not musical. It does not even take much talent. How can it be music when their biggest starts can neither sign nor play an instrument.

So, black people - knock this shit off already!!!!! It was cute back when Run DMC was doing it. But now, Jam Master Jay is dead you all look like a bunch of dumb, ignorant negroes. Straighten up!
Thats ok cave monkey. Rap is not for you. Unfortunately you have no credibility. Thanks for you opinion though. :laugh:

I love rap
It is fine if you like rap. I am not saying that you should, or should not, like it, I just want it acknowledged that rap is in no way whatsoever within the family of expression known as music.
You'll never get a consensus from people that matter on that idiotic opinion. You look more like an idiot with each passing post. Go do some river dancing cave monkey. :laugh:

Come to think of it, you are not really a valid homo sapiens. Youre a simian/troglodyte hybrid.

Come to think of it, you are not really a valid homo sapiens. Youre a simian/troglodyte hybrid.
I am having some serious deja vu with this thread.

feel this one Iron Head

d0b9afd52babe27306d5c2deedc2490b.jpg

Nope, rap is not music. Just because some negroes and other assorted riff raff say otherwise is of no consequence. Rap is shit.

or maybe you experienced a toot it n boot it :lol: and ya mad

Nope, rap is not music. Just because some negroes and other assorted riff raff say otherwise is of no consequence. Rap is shit.

Ok you don't like it Shrug, some people don't like country music. I like all music, except most punk.

:lol:

Forum List

Back