Real Americans Speak Up: Racist Deli Owner Shamed Online

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Utter annihilation: Facebook goes nuclear when deli owner responds to bad review with racist tirade

I love these types of stories when ugly sick racists get their comeuppance.

The exchange prompted him to give the business a one-star review on their company Facebook page. Gonzalez-Lopez said he didn’t write any message with the rating. So he was surprised when the business owner responded with, “Sorry I don’t serve taco or burrito, this is a deli not a Mexican restaurant , but even if I make taco or burrito? I wouldn’t serve u sorry punk as b-tch.”

The owner then goes on the call Gonzalez-Lopez a racial slur often used against Latinos and went so far as to physically threaten Gonzalez-Lopez after he merely responded with a note about the owner’s lack of professionalism.

After the story hit the media, AJ’s Facebook page got 233 one-star reviews — the lowest rating, as opposed to 26 five stars. KBOI2 reports Jesse’s one-star review was the first and up till the owner’s rant, the page didn’t have many views.

“You are an arrogant person. The one time I ate there the food was terrible! I would choose a taco truck over your place any day!” Mandi wrote.

Racist uneducated ignorant infantile POS. No one asked you for a taco. Stop and apologize,” Dana wrote.

“Obviously this owner has a racial issue, seems to think it’s not going to have any effect on the business. Guess what? It’s all over social media now,” Doug wrote.

The owner would not comment when asked to by the Press-Tribune.

Social media consultant Blane Russell pointed out to KBOI how quickly social media posts can multiply.

Go America! Shame and humiliate the racists and homophobes back into their cave. Then slam the door and throw away the key.

Famous-characters-Troll-face-45027.png

Utter annihilation: Facebook goes nuclear when deli owner responds to bad review with racist tirade

The exchange prompted him to give the business a one-star review on their company Facebook page. Gonzalez-Lopez said he didn’t write any message with the rating. So he was surprised when the business owner responded with, “Sorry I don’t serve taco or burrito, this is a deli not a Mexican restaurant , but even if I make taco or burrito? I wouldn’t serve u sorry punk as b-tch.”

The owner then goes on the call Gonzalez-Lopez a racial slur often used against Latinos and went so far as to physically threaten Gonzalez-Lopez after he merely responded with a note about the owner’s lack of professionalism.

After the story hit the media, AJ’s Facebook page got 233 one-star reviews — the lowest rating, as opposed to 26 five stars. KBOI2 reports Jesse’s one-star review was the first and up till the owner’s rant, the page didn’t have many views.

“You are an arrogant person. The one time I ate there the food was terrible! I would choose a taco truck over your place any day!” Mandi wrote.

Racist uneducated ignorant infantile POS. No one asked you for a taco. Stop and apologize,” Dana wrote.

“Obviously this owner has a racial issue, seems to think it’s not going to have any effect on the business. Guess what? It’s all over social media now,” Doug wrote.

Social media consultant Blane Russell pointed out to KBOI how quickly social media posts can multiply.

Go America! Shame and humiliate the racists and homophobes back into their cave. Then slam the door and throw away the key.
I may add that they should hit him where it hurts...in the pocketbook. They should demonstrate in front of his store for a couple of days.

:crybaby: :boohoo: :crybaby: :blahblah:

:crybaby: :boohoo: :crybaby: :blahblah:

We need to see more stories like this.

Then we'll become the country we aspire to be.

Racists will not be quiet for long. They are getting happy Obama is leaving soon. The excitement is too much for them to bear.

The majority of Americans are happy Obama is leaving.
You are getting him mixed up with Bush.

No I'm not.
Of course you are.
Not.
My bad. Of course you are not intelligent.

Forum List

Back