Rangel needs to GO!

Why doesn't Dodd need to go?

Can some Dem explain why Rangel goes, but Dodd stays?

Anyone?

OK, first of all, Frank, you're standing up for Rangel, an obviously corrupt POS, for political gain. Specifically to attempt to divide your political opponents over race.

Now, I don't know about anyone else, but to me that reflects quite badly on YOU.

But to answer this post, if there is clear evidence of corruption in Dodd's case, he should face the same consequences.

I think you'll find, however, that if you open up the can of worms that Dodd is an example of, you'll be prosecuting half of congress, including I suspect an equal number of Republicans as Democrats.

Not that that would be a bad thing. I'm with you on that. I support rooting out all government corruption, especially the rash of corporate payoffs that are rife in today's federal government.

However, you should realize that this tactic will not help your political aims. And from your tone, I'm pretty sure that is the point of your line of debate here.

Last edited:
Why doesn't Dodd need to go?

Can some Dem explain why Rangel goes, but Dodd stays?

Anyone?

OK, first of all, Frank, you're standing up for Rangel, an obviously corrupt POS, for political gain. Specifically to attempt to divide your political opponents over race.

Now, I don't know about anyone else, but to me that reflects quite badly on YOU.

But to answer this post, if there is clear evidence of corruption in Dodd's case, he should face the same consequences.

I think you'll find, however, that if you open up the can of worms that Dodd is an example of, you'll be prosecuting half of congress, including I suspect an equal number of Republicans as Democrats.

Not that that would be a bad thing. I'm with you on that. I support rooting out all government corruption, especially the rash of corporate payoffs that are rife in today's federal government.

However, you should realize that this tactic will not help your political aims. And from your tone, I'm pretty sure that is the point of your line of debate here.

So you know nothing about Chris "Countrywide" Dodd, right? Is that it?

That he got cheap loans from Countrywide? I do know about that, yes.

Again, prosecute away.

Just make sure that EVERYONE who has done anything similar is also prosecuted.

That should include about half of congress, Republican and Democrat, I think. Which, again, is just fine with me.

That he got cheap loans from Countrywide? I do know about that, yes.

Again, prosecute away.

Just make sure that EVERYONE who has done anything similar is also prosecuted.

That should include about half of congress, Republican and Democrat, I think. Which, again, is just fine with me.

yep sting them all up. Republican, Democrat, I do not care. We simply can not afford to just sit by anymore while Criminals not only fuck our country up with their Laws, But also rob us at the same time.

You know......considering the positions that he holds, as well as the fact that he's evaded taxes AS A FUCKING POLITICIAN, combined with his unpaid taxes in that foreign place he's got.......well.......

Fuck him, feed him to the wolves.

Besides, the fucker has had 40 years in office as well as is 80 years old.

Quick question..........why is there a mandatory retirement age for the average person, but not for politicians?

I'm a Democrat, and a New Yorker, and I think this guy needs to be kicked out of congress on his ass immediately.

Then an investigation needs to begin in NYC concerning rent fraud, not to mention the federal case against him for Tax Evasion.

I don't care what your party is, corruption is corruption.

Let's send a message. Charlie Rangel needs to go.

Well, Rangel has said that if they have the evidence, then put your cards on the table for review and stop all the stalls and media ambushes for the upcoming elections.

I can live with that.....if the evidence finds him guilty, then give 'em the boot. If not, then everyone needs to STFU.

If only the local press had the same gumption when Bloomberg illegally gave himself another term with a public referendum.

Forum List

Back