Rangel needs to GO!

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
I'm a Democrat, and a New Yorker, and I think this guy needs to be kicked out of congress on his ass immediately.

Then an investigation needs to begin in NYC concerning rent fraud, not to mention the federal case against him for Tax Evasion.

I don't care what your party is, corruption is corruption.

Let's send a message. Charlie Rangel needs to go.

I'm a Democrat, and a New Yorker, and I think this guy needs to be kicked out of congress on his ass immediately.

Then an investigation needs to begin in NYC concerning rent fraud, not to mention the federal case against him for Tax Evasion.

:clap2:

I'm with ya!! :)

• Banned
No doubt. I live north of his district, but I'm going to talk to all my friends that live within it and see if they can start a "recall vote" or something of that nature.

This guy is a serious stain on the face of American Democracy.

i appreciate your candor.....why do you think he needs to go?

Yes he does need to go - but he's only going to get reprimanded.

Politics as Usual in The Swamp.

Last edited:
I love when someone like VLWC comes on to 'slam' Rangel, after at least 6 Democrat members of Congress have already done so. This on Friday, before they return to their districts. LOL!

Rangel, like Rostenkowski, just couldn't avoid the graft.

I'll take this type of post seriously, when I see Christopher Dodd's name brought up too. And his wife's, who happens to be on the CME board.

I love when someone like VLWC comes on to 'slam' Rangel, after at least 6 Democrat members of Congress have already done so. This on Friday, before they return to their districts. LOL!

I'll take this type of post seriously, when I see Christopher Dodd's name brought up too. And his wife's, who happens to be on the CME board.

Actually, if you look at my posting history, you will see that I have consistently said the same thing.

Indeed, I just said the same thing yesterday, and the day before, as the subject has come up frequently lately.

And Rangel is a particularly sore spot with me because I'm a New Yorker. We really hate it when people unfairly get rent controlled apartments.

Last edited:

And that idiot Dorgan from my state of ND. Oh never mind he decided, along with Dodd, to conveniently retire this at the end of this term.
Getting caught with sweetheart mortgage deals are a bitch huh? :lol::lol:

Yeah, I'm pretty pissed about this. I've already written my congressman.

That's probably why other Democrats are coming out against him now, their constituency has probably been calling and writing them non-stop.

Actually, if you look at my posting history, you will see that I have consistently said the same thing.

Indeed, I just said the same thing yesterday, and the day before, as the subject has come up frequently lately.

And Rangel is a particularly sore spot with me because I'm a New Yorker. We really hate it when people unfairly get rent controlled apartments.

So, what are your thoughts on Dodd?

And that idiot Dorgan from my state of ND. Oh never mind he decided, along with Dodd, to conveniently retire this at the end of this term.

Yeah, he sucks too. I'm relatively sure we can find a whole bunch of these people pretty easily with a minimum of digging in both parties.

Rangle is definitely a turd...

If this drags on through October, it's going to hurt the Democratics in November as ad after ad comes out with Pelosi claiming she was going to clean up the House...

I can see why the D's want him gone now....

Yeah, I'm pretty pissed about this. I've already written my congressman.

That's probably why other Democrats are coming out against him now, their constituency has probably been calling and writing them non-stop.

Only six have come out against him. Most are supporting this slap on the hand and hoping the controversy will die during the summer doldroms.

I read one blurb today which is sums the situation up pretty well. The public has been hearing about the details of Rangel's ethics violations for two years. The conventional wisdom is that due to the long delay in handling the matter, the air has gone out of it, hence the set up for the hand slap.

Politics as Usual.

Yeah, he sucks too. I'm relatively sure we can find a whole bunch of these people pretty easily with a minimum of digging in both parties.

I agree. You really should try tea party, that is one of the things we all agree on. ;)

Rangel is the worst form of human excrement. But you need not look at recent alledged wrongdoings but rather at his record for proof of that. Proof that not all war heroes turn out to be good people or good representatives.

Forum List

Back