Rangel needs to GO!

VLWC, I applaud your honesty and good sense in this matter and whole-heartedly agree with you.

Seriously, how bad a fuck up to you have to be that the Ethics committee actually investigates your ass?

Can he collect his Congressional pension in prison? I would suggest a plea bargain with segregated housing as a must Mr. Rangel.

I'm a Democrat, and a New Yorker, and I think this guy needs to be kicked out of congress on his ass immediately.

Then an investigation needs to begin in NYC concerning rent fraud, not to mention the federal case against him for Tax Evasion.

I don't care what your party is, corruption is corruption.

Let's send a message. Charlie Rangel needs to go.

Makes sense to me. Corruption needs to be punished.

I'm a Democrat, and a New Yorker, and I think this guy needs to be kicked out of congress on his ass immediately.

Then an investigation needs to begin in NYC concerning rent fraud, not to mention the federal case against him for Tax Evasion.

I don't care what your party is, corruption is corruption.

Let's send a message. Charlie Rangel needs to go.

Apparently Obama almost agrees with you, at least about the go part. I don't think he wants a trial though.

Unbelievable how quickly Dems cannibalize blacks at the first whiff of trouble: first Sherrod and now Rangel.

Look at how they continue to coddle Chris "Countrywide" Dodd and even that Klansman Bryd!

Rangel is a Veteran! But he's black so he does not get the Dodd or Byrd treatment.

Unfuckingreal

I think anyone with Rangel's ethical problems should be cannabalized regardless of race.

Bur Chris Countywide Dodd because he a fat fuck white guy like Kennedy gets to stay and write financial takeover bills?

Yeah, that seems fair

Charlie Rangel has been around long enough to have dirt on alot of people. Is it wrong for me to want him to go down fighting and letting loose what he has? I just want to see all dirtbag politicians out of power and seen for who they are.

Charlie Rangel has been around long enough to have dirt on alot of people. Is it wrong for me to want him to go down fighting and letting loose what he has? I just want to see all dirtbag politicians out of power and seen for who they are.

I don't think that rich white Dems should treat Charlie Rangel like he was dirt. The man is a Vet! He served his country honorable.

They gave Chris Dodd (fat, corrupt white Dem) a hell of a lot of slack even letting him draft the takeover of Wall Street legislation.

Charlie needs to stick up for himself, for his career and for the people in his district and not let Pelosi lynch him because he's suddenly inconvenient. Why now? All of a sudden they want to string him out?

I don't think that rich white Dems should treat Charlie Rangel like he was dirt. The man is a Vet! He served his country honorable.

They gave Chris Dodd (fat, corrupt white Dem) a hell of a lot of slack even letting him draft the takeover of Wall Street legislation.

Charlie needs to stick up for himself, for his career and for the people in his district and not let Pelosi lynch him because he's suddenly inconvenient. Why now? All of a sudden they want to string him out?

She needs to be seen as "draining the swamp" and willing to go after a black man all at the same time.

Charlie just fits.

She needs to be seen as "draining the swamp" and willing to go after a black man all at the same time.

Charlie just fits.

Dems love the black man! Love them to death...until they get into a jam and then look how Dems treat a black man!

Why doesn't Rangel deserve the Dodd Treatment?

Tell me if there's anything besides the fact that Rangel is a black from Harlem that Dems feel good about publicly lynching his career?

To be fair, i think there are alot of politicians on both sides of the aisle that should be charged and taken down.

Luckily we can fix most of that in November if we choose.

Why doesn't Dodd need to go?

Can some Dem explain why Rangel goes, but Dodd stays?

Anyone?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
It's amazing how not a since Dem Progressive Liberal can answer for their defense of Chris Dodd and simultaneous savaging of Rangel.

Yooohooo! Where's the Liberal Intellectual Elite? I know you're out there! Sure, you're not posting at USMB, but I know you're there somewhere!

Forum List

Back