Randy Moss says he's the best wide reciever of all time.

Dare I say it... Megatron??? Rice is IMO unquestionable of course... but Calvin Johnson is better than Moss, T.O., or anybody else who can lay claim to the throne.

I don't think Megatron can be said to be better yet. His career has simply been too short. Of all the receivers playing, he certainly seems to have the best chance of getting to the top of the all time list, though.

I have a hard time comparing the numbers of receivers today to receivers 25 years ago. 25 years ago the game was set up around the run and receivers/QBs did not have the rules protecting them. The game is pass first and pass often now. All receiving and passing numbers are inflated

If moss played every play, he may have been in the top five...He is and has always been a jerk. Chis Carter tried to mentor him in Minnesota and couldn't. He was a head case from day one.

Dare I say it... Megatron??? Rice is IMO unquestionable of course... but Calvin Johnson is better than Moss, T.O., or anybody else who can lay claim to the throne.

I don't think Megatron can be said to be better yet. His career has simply been too short. Of all the receivers playing, he certainly seems to have the best chance of getting to the top of the all time list, though.

Fair enough. But all of the guys I mentioned fell short of the title. CJ already has the single season yardage record, and that's with, pretty literally, absolutely nothing else whatsoever on the offensive side of the ball.

Did you ever consider that's WHY he's getting those numbers? There's nowhere else to go with the ball.

It's his story so he can tell it any way he wants to.

I just tried to find some RM highlights in game 16 against the Seahawks.. where we crushed them 42-13..

There aren't any.

Which will be fine by him if he gets a ring. :tongue:

I'm not rooting for Moss, but I am rooting for the Niners, so I have to hope he gets his SB win. Oh well, he's not as bad as he used to be. Why are so many receivers in the NFL such divas? :confused:

It's his story so he can tell it any way he wants to.

I just tried to find some RM highlights in game 16 against the Seahawks.. where we crushed them 42-13..

There aren't any.

Which will be fine by him if he gets a ring. :tongue:

I'm not rooting for Moss, but I am rooting for the Niners, so I have to hope he gets his SB win. Oh well, he's not as bad as he used to be. Why are so many receivers in the NFL such divas? :confused:

They are divas because they can't be touched

Used to be a receiver running across the middle would get leveled if the ball were overthrown. Used to be you could hit him until the ball was in the air.

Now they act like the second coming every time they catch the ball and whine like bitches every time they don't make a catch

Here is why Moss didn't want no part of the Seahawks in week 16... A legal hit...even by Goodells new standards...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLYyPXVZemc]Kam Chancellor HUGE Hit against Vernon Davis 12/23 - YouTube[/ame]

Moss is a first place jerk

But he is one of the best receivers I have ever seen in dominating a game. He made Dante Culpepper a great QB

Jerry Rice was consistently excellent, every play, every game, every season
Moss could dominate a game more than Rice could, but took off plays, took off games and for two years took off seasons

Jerry Rice was more complete receiver, but Moss is probably the best deep threat receiver to play the game. It's close, but i'd go with Jerry.

I would EASILY go with Jerry.I dont think its close at all because of all those good facts especially the one on how Moss took plays off.Its laughable as hell that he says he is the GREATEST receiver.Now if he came out and said 2nd greatest receiver next to Jerry Rice,he would have a valid argument.

I personally put him third behind Larry Fitzgerald of Arizona.at least of modern day receivers.Fitzgerald doesnt take plays off and has stayed loyal staying in Arizona where he doesnt have any hope of playing for a contender and doesnt have bad attitude liek Moss either.You put him on a good team like the steelers for instance,and his name would be mentioned constantly all the time now as one of the two or three greatest recievers ever.

Here is why Moss didn't want no part of the Seahawks in week 16... A legal hit...even by Goodells new standards...

Kam Chancellor HUGE Hit against Vernon Davis 12/23 - YouTube

Thats why he took plays off in the superbowl.The Ravens defense is a lot like the Seahawks.Very physical and hits a lot.Moss wanted no part of that in this superbowl.:D Moss is o for 2 in superbowls and was a non factor both times.That =loser.:D

Last edited:
Randy Moss is a QUITTER, and a SLACKER, and a BAD teammate.

He has burned more bridges that General Sherman's march to the sea did.

He was booed out of Minnesota, booed out of Oakland and booed out of Tennessee.

He couldn't carry Jerry Rice's jock strap.

I don't care how "great" Moss was as a "deep threat". He had to be great at SOMETHING, because he sure as hell was not a great route runner, or a great slant receiver, or a great clutch receiver, or a great blocker.

There are too many BETTER receivers for me to list here.

Randy Moss is nothing more than a cross between Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, Andre Rison, and Plaxico Burress, on AND off the field.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Best post on this thread bar none.Could not have said it better myself.

yeah now that I think about that,I dont even list Moss at number three because yeah,there are way too many better receivers out there who were not afraid of going over the middle and taking a hit and were not slackers who took plays off either with negative attitudes.

Last edited:

Thats why he took plays off in the superbowl.The Ravens defense is a lot like the Seahawks.Very physical and hits a lot.Moss wanted no part of that in this superbowl.:D Moss is o for 2 in superbowls and was a non factor both times.That =loser.:D

Moss caught the go ahead touchdown with 2:34 left in the game against the Giants. Barring the miracle comeback by the G-Men, Moss would have been the hero

Moss is a egomaniacal dick and nowhere near the best of all time.

The best of all time didn't tank it on plays that they weren't in, didn't smear team caterers to their faces, didn't walk off the field before games were over and didn't act like they should be paid extra to block downfield.

Last edited:

Moss caught the go ahead touchdown with 2:34 left in the game against the Giants. Barring the miracle comeback by the G-Men, Moss would have been the hero

since your not making a pathetic rambling dodging facts and making up lies like you always do when your getting your ass handed to you on platter that Belecheck is overrated as a head coach and sucks as one without Tom brady and this is not a mindless rant for once ,i botherd to read it this once and will actually address this one.

yeah but did he take a big hit at the time? I highly doubt it.

also again,he is zero for two which =loser.

Last edited:
Last night proves that Moss is NOTHING.

He barely even deserves to be talked about at this point.

Forum List

Back