Randle El guilty on all counts in double homicide

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
These thugs always think they will get away with.

Jurors deliberated for less than two hours to find Randle El, 36, guilty on all four charges, which also included two firearms counts, in the deaths of Seairaha Winchester and Brittany McAdory. Following the verdict, the judge revoked his bond and set his sentencing hearing for May 3, at which time the victims’ loved ones will be able to make their statements.

After hearing the verdict, Randle El was heard saying, under his breath, “I didn’t do this, your honor.”

Um, okay, if he did it that's fine.

So the article is a little vague on the evidence. One of the women owed him money.

Did they identify him as the killer before they died?
Was there video?
Did they find the murder weapon at his house?

If he did it, I'm fine with him going to jail.
If this is a case of "railroad the nearest black guy", we should be worried.

If this is a case of "railroad the nearest black guy", we should be worried.
vinyl-records-record-collection.gif

Yea, like you'd know.
I do. He was a star that even had to play QB as a WR at IU because they sucked bad. Cam Cameron was the coach. Then another idiot named Gerry DiNardo was the next idiot coach.

I do. He was a star that even had to play QB as a WR at IU because they sucked bad. Cam Cameron was the coach. Then another idiot named Gerry DiNardo was the next idiot coach.
That's IU, I'm talking about the NFL, where he was an all pro kick returner and, as a WR, threw a TD in the Super Bowl. I watched him play for the Steelers and he was good.

I believe there was. I guess this story is only newsworthy because his brother is a former NFL star.
Other stories mention the video, but only video showing them in the same vicinity.

Not the actual murders.

In fact, I'm having a hard time finding stories saying what the actual evidence was, other than circumstantial evidence.

Forum List

Back