Derek Wolfe says animal rights activists 'hope pedophiles come after my kids' in wake of mountain lion killing

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Leftists are really satanic scum.

"You can’t please everybody. But the amount of hate and death threats, you know, threatening my children, saying that they hope pedophiles come after my kids, and this and that, it’s like, ‘What kind of sicko are you?’"

"It started with an animal activist organization; I’m not going to say the name," Wolfe continued. "They basically enticed people to attack me on Instagram, and Twitter, added me, and then they were kind of throwing false statements out like, ‘He had no right to do this. This is murder. There’s always another way, a better way. This isn’t conservation.’ Which is all false."

That's about average for a lib.

I remember when Liberal Leader Peter Fonda threatened to have President Trump's minor son locked in a cage full of wild paedophiles and no one from the left even took responsibility for this.

Derek-Wolfe-kills-mountain-lion.jpeg

The UK is far from being free of problems but this apparent epidemic of US madness Is a horrific prospect as it is basic WEF based strategy..

Quite soon we will need to cull this dangerous sub species , if not help them become extinct

You can’t please everybody. But the amount of hate and death threats, you know, threatening my children, saying that they hope pedophiles come after my kids, and this and that, it’s like, ‘What kind of sicko are you?’"

he said it, and I don't believe him.

That's about average for a lib.

I remember when Liberal Leader Peter Fonda threatened to have President Trump's minor son locked in a cage full of wild paedophiles and no one from the left even took responsibility for this.
I'm sure Fox cable news shouted it from the rooftop.

That was a mean thing to say.

Fonda stated that he deleted his tweet regarding Barron Trump, saying that he "immediately regretted it and sincerely apologize to the family for what I said and any hurt my words have caused."

I sure we all said something we regret.

Last edited:

"You can’t please everybody. But the amount of hate and death threats, you know, threatening my children, saying that they hope pedophiles come after my kids, and this and that, it’s like, ‘What kind of sicko are you?’"

"It started with an animal activist organization; I’m not going to say the name," Wolfe continued. "They basically enticed people to attack me on Instagram, and Twitter, added me, and then they were kind of throwing false statements out like, ‘He had no right to do this. This is murder. There’s always another way, a better way. This isn’t conservation.’ Which is all false."
Slow down and tell the whole story.

Animal rights whackos come in all political stripes..

Let's have the truth about scum bag Derek Wolfe .
From a Miles Mathis commentary

Ex-NFL player Derek Wolfe is being sold as a hero for killing a huge mountain lion in Colorado with a bow, but he is no hero to me.
Why?
Because his story doesn't add up.
We are told this absolutely massive (and gorgeous) cat, seven feet long and over 200 pounds, had killed several dogs and was living under some lady's porch.
Do you believe that?
Cats that size don't live under people's houses. Cougars are very reclusive and they don't hunt dogs. They only kill dogs that are hunting them. Derek went on Tucker Carlson today and claimed that there have been 23 attacks on humans by cougars in Colorado since 1990. That's only one a year, and those are attacks, not kills
. We may assume most of those attacks were on hunters hunting them with dogs. The others were likely rabid. Derek admits he had to track this cat for many miles over mountains and cliffs, so he didn't shoot it in someone's yard while it was attacking a dog or livestock.
It was way out in the middle of nowhere when he shot it, so the question becomes, why didn't he just leave it alone?
Do we have any proof this is the one that was living under the lady's house? Do we have mugshots? Do we have pawprints?
No, this all just sounds like a story he made up to justify his murdering this beautiful animal for sport. I find it sickening. I find the picture sickening, and I would prefer to see him in the jaws of the living animal.

Let's have the truth about scum bag Derek Wolfe .
From a Miles Mathis commentary

Ex-NFL player Derek Wolfe is being sold as a hero for killing a huge mountain lion in Colorado with a bow, but he is no hero to me.
Why?
Because his story doesn't add up.
We are told this absolutely massive (and gorgeous) cat, seven feet long and over 200 pounds, had killed several dogs and was living under some lady's porch.
Do you believe that?
Cats that size don't live under people's houses. Cougars are very reclusive and they don't hunt dogs. They only kill dogs that are hunting them. Derek went on Tucker Carlson today and claimed that there have been 23 attacks on humans by cougars in Colorado since 1990. That's only one a year, and those are attacks, not kills
. We may assume most of those attacks were on hunters hunting them with dogs. The others were likely rabid. Derek admits he had to track this cat for many miles over mountains and cliffs, so he didn't shoot it in someone's yard while it was attacking a dog or livestock.
It was way out in the middle of nowhere when he shot it, so the question becomes, why didn't he just leave it alone?
Do we have any proof this is the one that was living under the lady's house? Do we have mugshots? Do we have pawprints?
No, this all just sounds like a story he made up to justify his murdering this beautiful animal for sport. I find it sickening. I find the picture sickening, and I would prefer to see him in the jaws of the living animal.
was it legal? Ohh you say it was? Too bad for you and other dumbasses that complain about hunting.

was it legal? Ohh you say it was? Too bad for you and other dumbasses that complain about hunting.
No complaints .
We are well aware of the backgrounds that make some people like you selfish and insensitive to other people and animals .

Our commiserations at your illness .They call it Hunter's Madness Syndrome.

In time we will be able to re-structure the reptilian part of your brain and give you the chance to join the company of decent people and also teach you how to behave with dignity .

We are coming after the cruel and heartless people . The brave individuals who love to murder for their own selfish pleasure .

No complaints .
We are well aware of the backgrounds that make some people like you selfish and insensitive to other people and animals .

Our commiserations at your illness .They call it Hunter's Madness Syndrome.

In time we will be able to re-structure the reptilian part of your brain and give you the chance to join the company of decent people and also teach you how to behave with dignity .

We are coming after the cruel and heartless people . The brave individuals who love to murder for their own selfish pleasure .

We weren't just gatherers during the olden days. Hunting is a natural activity for humans.

You can't murder an animal.

It frankly sounds like this guy killed an animal, didn't realize all the backlash he was getting, and he's now doing what most white people doe when caught doing something they shouldn't... whine about being the 'victim'.

That's said... It's just a fucking mountain lion.

We had a mountain lion that somehow made it into the city of Chicago and the Chicago police had to shoot it. Then an officer put a gun in it's paw and his sergeant said, "I don't think that will be necessary this time, Clancy!"

this guy wasn't hunting this cougar for food.

Come on, this was another macho jackass who got off on killing an animal, and now he's wondering why people think he's a jerk.

Nothing wrong with Trophy hunting if done legally.

Another one of Joe's "If you don't live and think just like meeeeeeeee your crazy and must be stopped"

Good old narcissist joe.

Come on, this was another macho jackass who got off on killing an animal, and now he's wondering why people think he's a jerk.

Around my mom's coyotes kill house pets and livestock.

Shoot them on sight...and many do

That’s a nice cat. I’d definitely have that pelt tanned, and stretched on my wall.

You can’t please everybody. But the amount of hate and death threats, you know, threatening my children, saying that they hope pedophiles come after my kids, and this and that, it’s like, ‘What kind of sicko are you?’"

he said it, and I don't believe him.
i’ve read your post…you tend to avoid the truth

you have a link showing he didn’t eat any of the meat?

Forum List

Back