Rand Paul wants pistols at sunrise ????????????????

Washington times even told him to clear out his desk didn't they?
Yep.

Washington Times ends Sen. Rand Paul column amid plagiarism allegations: http://goo.gl/G5zMb0

Quote:
The Washington Times said Tuesday it had independently reviewed Mr. Paul’s columns and op-eds and published a correction to one column on Sept. 20 in which the senator had failed to attribute a passage that first appeared in Forbes.

The newspaper and the senator mutually agreed to end his weekly column, which has appeared on each Friday in the newspaper since the summer.

When you've lost the Moonies,....Yow. Holy Dribbling Paularoni!

what would john galt do :dunno:

Rand Paul Adding Footnotes So People 'Leave Me The Hell Alone'
"What we are going to do from here forward, if it will make people leave me the hell alone, is we’re going to do them like college papers," he said Tuesday. "We’re going to try to put out footnotes. We’re going to have them available. If people want to request the footnoted version, we’re going to have it available."

However, Paul's problems went beyond citing sources. The website BuzzFeed on Monday found that parts of a Paul op-ed in the Washington Times were copied nearly word-for-word from an op-ed written by Dan Stewart of The Week.

:lol:

Looks like Paul fears the crap out of people who inspect his work.

Leftists are demagogues. You slander and libel those who are your enemies.

This is just the newest attack on Rand Paul. You think your REALLY have a "gotcha" here - which is amusing. It's a major snooze fest that only the most rabid Maddow viewers give a flying fuck about.

The moment the hate sites admitted that Paul had attributed the work to the original author, you leftists were left with your usual flinging of shit..

You can't even get me to bite, do you REALLY think the general public will give a shit?

:yawn:

The real question is why don't rw's care that he's a liar and a thief?

Why are your standards so consistently LOW?

I think a lot of people believe that the Wiki is public domain. People here plagiarize it all the time. Here is one flagrant example done by NY Carboneer:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7127786-post1.html

If you look into the copyright of Wiki what you will find is that the material belongs to the person who posted it. If no one has shown that Paul didn't post the material he used, then you have been remiss in your effort to effectively smear him. Do you KNOW that he did not add that material to the Wiki? How do you know that?

Beyond that I am amazed at the number of rabid posters here who in one breath are calling us here in KY 'inbred hillbillies' and in the next act like someone from or something that happened in KY has turned the entire nation. Damn! We must be powerful and brilliant 'inbred hillbillies.' Then they are going to throw big bucks (which we all know they don't have) at some local election or other and turn the next Kentucky election around when they can't even turn the elections in their own cities and states around.

You people are a joke. You are all just a sick, stupid joke. It takes so little to completely hair lip you.

Last edited:
I think a lot of people believe that the Wiki is public domain. People here plagiarize it all the time. Here is one flagrant example done by NY Carboneer:

If you look into the copyright of Wiki what you will find is that the material belongs to the person who posted it. If no one has shown that Paul didn't post the material he used, then you have been remiss in your effort to effectively smear him. Do you KNOW that he did not add that material to the Wiki? How do you know that?

Beyond that I am amazed at the number of rabid posters here who in one breath are calling us here in KY 'inbred hillbillies' and in the next act like someone from or something that happened in KY has turned the entire nation. Damn! We must be powerful and brilliant 'inbred hillbillies.' Then they are going to throw big bucks (which we all know they don't have) at some local election or other and turn the next Kentucky election around when they can't even turn the elections in their own cities and states around.

You people are a joke. You are all just a sick, stupid joke. It takes so little to completely hair lip you.
You are so far behind on this story, it would be wise to either do some reading on the matter of the last week in the news, (it's in many of the top papers) -- or just browse a few of these threads...lest you look even more foolish.

It's wayyyy past Wiki.

i think a lot of people believe that the wiki is public domain. People here plagiarize it all the time. Here is one flagrant example done by ny carboneer:

if you look into the copyright of wiki what you will find is that the material belongs to the person who posted it. If no one has shown that paul didn't post the material he used, then you have been remiss in your effort to effectively smear him. Do you know that he did not add that material to the wiki? How do you know that?

Beyond that i am amazed at the number of rabid posters here who in one breath are calling us here in ky 'inbred hillbillies' and in the next act like someone from or something that happened in ky has turned the entire nation. Damn! We must be powerful and brilliant 'inbred hillbillies.' then they are going to throw big bucks (which we all know they don't have) at some local election or other and turn the next kentucky election around when they can't even turn the elections in their own cities and states around.

you are so far behind on this story, it would be wise to either do some reading on the matter of the last week in the news, (it's in many of the top papers) -- or just browse a few of these threads...lest you look even more foolish.

It's wayyyy past wiki.

My point remains. You do not influence anything in KY. Nothing.

i think a lot of people believe that the wiki is public domain. People here plagiarize it all the time. Here is one flagrant example done by ny carboneer:

if you look into the copyright of wiki what you will find is that the material belongs to the person who posted it. If no one has shown that paul didn't post the material he used, then you have been remiss in your effort to effectively smear him. Do you know that he did not add that material to the wiki? How do you know that?

Beyond that i am amazed at the number of rabid posters here who in one breath are calling us here in ky 'inbred hillbillies' and in the next act like someone from or something that happened in ky has turned the entire nation. Damn! We must be powerful and brilliant 'inbred hillbillies.' then they are going to throw big bucks (which we all know they don't have) at some local election or other and turn the next kentucky election around when they can't even turn the elections in their own cities and states around.

you are so far behind on this story, it would be wise to either do some reading on the matter of the last week in the news, (it's in many of the top papers) -- or just browse a few of these threads...lest you look even more foolish.

It's wayyyy past wiki.

Who said I did, Ms. Strawman?

That does not change the fact the thieving Senator cum Presidential hopeful fell mighty hard this week, and had to eat many a plate of crow. Senator Cut & Paste saw some of his prospects diminish fretfully this week.

He has had a brutal, brutal week. He'll do fine in Kintucky for years to come. Nationally, he's been wounded pretty badly.

It's wayyyy past wiki.

That does not change the fact the thieving Senator cum Presidential hopeful fell mighty hard this week, and had to eat many a plate of crow. Senator Cut & Paste saw some of his prospects diminish fretfully this week.

He has had a brutal, brutal week. He'll do fine in Kintucky for years to come. Nationally, he's been wounded pretty badly.

Seriously? The man is an orthodontist. How hard do you think he CAN fall? You all are to be laughed at. Really laughed at.

Seriously? The man is an orthodontist. How hard do you think he CAN fall? You all are to be laughed at. Really laughed at.

^^ Does it get any richer than this. :rofl:

Eyes, teeth, meh. What's the board certified dif, eh?

^^ Does it get any richer than this. :rofl:

Eyes, teeth, meh. What's the board certified dif, eh?

Well, one thing about it: At least Obama can't send a drone after you on American soil. Yet. Count your blessings, PP!

Last edited:

Sarah Palin
Herman Cain
Michelle Bachmann
Dan Quayle
Robert Bork

What do they have in common? Each was the victim of a vicious, coordinated attack by the democrats. When the filthy democrats see someone they fear, tens of thousands of agents are set loose to dig through anything and everything, to find some minor infraction or misstatement. Once found, then teams of demagogues form wild tales to slander and libel the enemy of the party.

As example; Fred Nirobi is a black conservative, he has built a following based on solid economic principles and support of traditional values. Party bosses take notice, and order a hit. They want Fred utterly destroyed because there is NOTHING democrats hate more than an uppity black who thinks they can think for themselves and not recite the script that their massahs in the party tell them to.

Thousands of lice from hate sites such as MoveOn.Org and ThinkProgress start digging for dirt. No stone is left unturned. Bank accounts are searched, his home and office are bugged, email and cell phone tapped. When the party wants you destroyed, there is no such thing as privacy.

Finally, a blogger from Communist Dreams finds a man who says he knew Fred in second grade, and the Fred once farted in church. The blogosphere goes wild, and the next morning there is a front page New York Times article asking "Did Fred Nirobi shit on the pulpit of black churches on behalf of the Ku Klux Klan?"

This is the way the democrats operate. Bill Clinton called this "the politics of personal destruction." Educated people simply call it "demagoguery."

Enemies of the party will be destroyed. Truth, half-truths, and outright lies will be used in varying combinations to tell a tale that will destroy the intended victim.

Sarah Palin
Herman Cain
Michelle Bachmann
Dan Quayle
Robert Bork

What do they have in common? Each was the victim of a vicious, coordinated attack by the democrats. When the filthy democrats see someone they fear, tens of thousands of agents are set loose to dig through anything and everything, to find some minor infraction or misstatement. Once found, then teams of demagogues form wild tales to slander and libel the enemy of the party.

As example; Fred Nirobi is a black conservative, he has built a following based on solid economic principles and support of traditional values. Party bosses take notice, and order a hit. They want Fred utterly destroyed because there is NOTHING democrats hate more than an uppity black who thinks they can think for themselves and not recite the script that their massahs in the party tell them to.

Thousands of lice from hate sites such as MoveOn.Org and ThinkProgress start digging for dirt. No stone is left unturned. Bank accounts are searched, his home and office are bugged, email and cell phone tapped. When the party wants you destroyed, there is no such thing as privacy.

Finally, a blogger from Communist Dreams finds a man who says he knew Fred in second grade, and the Fred once farted in church. The blogosphere goes wild, and the next morning there is a front page New York Times article asking "Did Fred Nirobi shit on the pulpit of black churches on behalf of the Ku Klux Klan?"

This is the way the democrats operate. Bill Clinton called this "the politics of personal destruction." Educated people simply call it "demagoguery."

Enemies of the party will be destroyed. Truth, half-truths, and outright lies will be used in varying combinations to tell a tale that will destroy the intended victim.

A fair and true quote from Clinton.

It is bad enough that this occurs. But the truly sad thing is that so many fall for it! You see it in this thread and all over this forum.

Forum List

Back