Rand Paul wants pistols at sunrise ????????????????

The state Constitution of Kentucky still says that the governor, members of the General Assembly and all lawyers get kicked out of their office if they duel. Had a bloody past, Kentucky did. But a senator like Rand Paul isn't covered by the dueling clause. So he can always make a challenge.

However, according to the tradition of duels, one may decline a challenge from a social inferior with no loss of honor. Hence, almost anyone may freely decline any challenge from Rand Paul or any Tea Party type.

Last edited:
I love the thought of pistols at dawn. Rand must be a romantic.

How's this for romantic?

Three Pages Of Rand Paul's Book Were Plagiarized From Think Tanks

An entire section of Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul’s 2013 book Government Bullies was copied wholesale from a 2003 case study by the Heritage Foundation, BuzzFeed has learned. The copied section, 1,318 words, is by far the most significant instance reported so far of Paul borrowing language from other published material.

The new cut-and-paste job follows reports by BuzzFeed, Politico, and MSNBC that Paul had plagiarized speeches either from Wikipedia or news reports. The book was published in August 2013 by Center Street, a division of Hachette Book Group.

REmembering when he lied about his professional affiliations, that the professional group that honored him was one that he formed and was the one and only member!

What Rand himself said about (ahem) stretching the truth til just before it breaks:

Rand Paul was talking with University of Louisville medical students when one of them tossed him a softball. "The majority of med students here today have a comprehensive exam tomorrow. I'm just wondering if you have any last-minute advice."

"Actually, I do," said the ophthalmologist-turned-senator, who stays sharp (and keeps his license) by doing pro bono eye surgeries during congressional breaks. "I never, ever cheated. I don't condone cheating. But I would sometimes spread misinformation. This is a great tactic. Misinformation can be very important."

He went on to describe studying for a pathology test with friends in the library. "We spread the rumor that we knew what was on the test and it was definitely going to be all about the liver," he said. "We tried to trick all of our competing students into over-studying for the liver" and not studying much else.

"So, that's my advice," he concluded. "Misinformation works." ...

Let us count the intertwined lessons:

It is all right to lie outright to people if doing so will gain you personal benefit. That's not cheating.
If you can't do any better yourself, try hurting others. It all counts so long as you end up on top!
Misdirection is a fine tool for convincing others to do stupid things instead of smarter ones.
Daily Kos: Lessons from Rand Paul: 'Misinformation can be very important'

Feel free to PROVE this lying SOB did not say this.

Fact is, he's a liar.

I don't call that "romantic" at all. But, rw's have very low standards so I'll bet you all just adore this bag of slime.

The state Constitution of Kentucky still says that the governor, members of the General Assembly and all lawyers get kicked out of their office if they duel. Had a bloody past, Kentucky did. But a senator like Rand Paul isn't covered by the dueling clause. So he can always make a challenge.

However, according to the tradition of duels, one may decline a challenge from a social inferior with no loss of honor. Hence, almost anyone may freely decline any challenge from Rand Paul or any Tea Party type.

Just watched the guv of KY talking about what a rip roaring success ObamaCare has for people signing up. Seamless and easy and a whole lot of very happy Kentuckians.

As usual, as long as we keep the damn obstructionist pubs out of the way, our country does just fine.

:lol::lol::lol:

1457706_667375649950970_1637293929_n.jpg

Fascinating stuff. Could it just be that libertarians are so enamored of freedom that copying others work is covered by their ideological moral framework? Think about it, freedom is a kinda vague concept, so why not claim freedom to copy? It's not like he was asked to do something original, there's nothing original about anything else he says so why is this different? He should make a stand for freedom and say, 'yes, I copied lots of stuff but I never claimed originality, I only claimed my libertarian freedom to copy.' See how easy that is when freedom is the key. Think about all the nonsensical stuff he copied from dad. Libertarians are fun to watch.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/189696-libertarian-flame.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...od-books-on-libertarianism-3.html#post7425296

can anyone remember a day when luddy didn't have his panites in wad over something?

my gawd, how frikken pathetic

good ole hufferpuffer though, they know how to play their cult members so they pay for their site

you have to laugh at that...played like a fiddle

they and their party can go around calling the people in country, terrorist, hostage takers, flat earthers, deniers, etc

but don't talk about want to have a DUEL

TOUCHE

Last edited:
can anyone remember a day when luddy didn't have his panites in wad over something?

good ole hufferpuffer though, they know how to play their cult members so they pay for their site

It shows the fear the Khmer Rouge has of Paul, the effort they put into slandering him.

It shows the fear the Khmer Rouge has of Paul, the effort they put into slandering him.

I swear this site has become nothing but leftie loony toons wailing about anything dumb

today they want to put a potato on the football teams helmets then they won't have to change the Washington Redskins name

Last edited:

I swear this site has become nothing but leftie loony toons wailing about anything dumb

today they want to put a potato on the football teams helmets then they won't have to change the Washington Redskins name

According to you two, stealing the words of others and then lying about it are qualifications of candidates you revere and vote for.

Libs expecting candidates to use their own words and to be honest in your dealings is tantamount to the Khmer Rouge.

Your lying and hyposcriy is what we have come to expect from nutters like Paul. Indeed, its retty indicative of the dishonesty and deep seated ignorance and stupity of the rw's.

While you praise Paul for lying, stealing and cheating, I take pride in my disdain for you.

Carry on, nutters.

"slander"?

Feel free to post PROOF that he did not lie, steal and cheat.

How about you, steffy. Do you have PROOF that Paul did not lie, steal and cheat?

:cuckoo: :lol: :cuckoo: :lol: :cuckoo:

According to you two, stealing the words of others and then lying about it are qualifications of candidates you revere and vote for.

Libs expecting candidates to use their own words and to be honest in your dealings is tantamount to the Khmer Rouge.

Your lying and hyposcriy is what we have come to expect from nutters like Paul. Indeed, its retty indicative of the dishonesty and deep seated ignorance and stupity of the rw's.

While you praise Paul for lying, stealing and cheating, I take pride in my disdain for you.

Carry on, nutters.

you know what I care much more about your party and elected idiots stealing our taxpayers money
but you need to blow a wad over him supposedly stealing someone's WORDS...then you need a life
you want to see deep seated ignorance, people need only go through this board and look at all you stupid threads like this one

Last edited:

What's funny is that even the hate site you linked to acknowledged that Dr. Paul had CITED the passage in question.

That ain't plagiarism, moron.

ROFL

{Teachers and scholars consider the unattributed use of someone else's words and ideas to be a very serious offense, but the public doesn't seem to mind much, at least when it comes to politics. The incidents of plagiarism and fabrication that forced Joe Biden to quit the 1988 presidential race have drawn little comment since his selection as Barack Obama's vice presidential running mate}

Why Biden's plagiarims shouldn't be forgotten.

Now, your hypocrisy is amusing, but also note the key concept, attributed. Dr. Paul credited Heritage as the source.

And notice that while the leftist hate sites are screaming, the Heritage Foundation is supporting Dr. Paul.

Funny dat...

Carry on, nutters.

Rich irony considering the crimes of Joe Biden listed above.

This all serves to demonstrate the fear you have of Dr. Paul.

Only trouble with duels...one might run into 'Billy The Kid'.

Sword fights would be more interesting...tickets could be sold, with the proceeds going to charity.

Tis what they did old France...in the Assembly ... politicians duelling.

in the days of Scaramouche!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-QbO0bCf3c]Scaramouche trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Famous Rand Paul "Quotes":

Give me liberty, or give me a new hairpiece.

Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a day, then let him die.

I want to live in a country without laws or regulations. Do you suppose there is such a place Toto? There must be. It's not a place you can get to by a boat or a train. It's far far away, behind the moon, beyond the rain......

Last edited by a moderator:
More famous Rand Paul quotes:

If you even dream of beating me, you better wake up and apologize because I'm a libertarian.

You have nothing to fear but the beer itself.

I have a dream and I dreamed I was president.

What would lefties do without their daily dose of cherry picked outrage furnished by Media Matters and Huffington? JFK won the Pulitizer Prize for a book (Profiles in Courage) that was written by someone else. It is alleged that Barry Hussein's alleged autobiography was ghost written by his friend and mentor, domestic terrorist Bill Ayers.

Forum List

Back