Rand Paul wants pistols at sunrise ????????????????

I tried telling you that earlier, when you first called him an orthadontist, but as usual, you wouldn't listen.

And his claim of a Board Certified ophthalmologist is going to be an issue for him if he continues to claim that...

In the spring of 2010 stories first swirled around Sen. Rand Paul’s certification as an ophthalmologist by an outfit called the “National Ophthalmology Board,” an entity he founded.

This week I discovered that while he continues to present himself as “board certified” the NOB has been out of business since 2011, and in any event, does not under Kentucky law permit him to advertise as “board certified.”
sos_zps4aea378b.jpg

https://app.sos.ky.gov/ftshow/(S(yb....aspx?path=ftsearch&id=0479924&ct=09&cs=99999
In refusing to answer the direct questions Rand Paul will prompt further inquiry as to whether he skated around Kentucky law, received appropriate continuing education and represented himself forthrightly to his patients, paid or otherwise. It is noteworthy that he says 200 people signed the letter; he does not confirm that any of them relied on the NBO certification.
Rand Paul has another problem

On top of being a liar, a cheat, a racist and a thief, he's also a fraud. And all that with that weird rug on his head.

Some here have said he's not as nutty as his father. I disagree. The guano didn't fall far from the old bat.

Plagiarists are ineligble to be president. But they are eligible to be vice president. One is occupying that office right now.
Another faux outrage from the Left.

What outrage?

Everyone's laughing at Paul.

Remember when you guys had a good laugh about Biden when he didn't source one phrase and he was kept out of politics for several years?

Well Paul lifted several pages verbatim out of the web.

How long should that keep him out?

:lol:

When was Biden kept out of politics? He was a Senator since 1973?

Yeah;

If Paul smears a supreme court nominee before his confirmation hearings, he could qualify to be VP.

Have I reminded everyone how glad I am that the "Liar Of The Senate" (now dead-Ted) is gone.

Wow!!! :shock: Just wow!!! If true, I'd call for a recall election.

I tried telling you that earlier, when you first called him an orthadontist, but as usual, you wouldn't listen.

And his claim of a Board Certified ophthalmologist is going to be an issue for him if he continues to claim that...

In the spring of 2010 stories first swirled around Sen. Rand Paul’s certification as an ophthalmologist by an outfit called the “National Ophthalmology Board,” an entity he founded.

This week I discovered that while he continues to present himself as “board certified” the NOB has been out of business since 2011, and in any event, does not under Kentucky law permit him to advertise as “board certified.”
sos_zps4aea378b.jpg

https://app.sos.ky.gov/ftshow/(S(yb....aspx?path=ftsearch&id=0479924&ct=09&cs=99999
In refusing to answer the direct questions Rand Paul will prompt further inquiry as to whether he skated around Kentucky law, received appropriate continuing education and represented himself forthrightly to his patients, paid or otherwise. It is noteworthy that he says 200 people signed the letter; he does not confirm that any of them relied on the NBO certification.

On top of being a liar, a cheat, a racist and a thief, he's also a fraud. And all that with that weird rug on his head.

Some here have said he's not as nutty as his father. I disagree. The guano didn't fall far from the old bat.

What outrage?

Everyone's laughing at Paul.

Remember when you guys had a good laugh about Biden when he didn't source one phrase and he was kept out of politics for several years?

Well Paul lifted several pages verbatim out of the web.

How long should that keep him out?

:lol:

When was Biden kept out of politics? He was a Senator since 1973?

Yeah;

If Paul smears a supreme court nominee before his confirmation hearings, he could qualify to be VP.

Have I reminded everyone how glad I am that the "Liar Of The Senate" (now dead-Ted) is gone.

Hey, tell me what good Christians you Mormons all are when you rejoice in the death of people you disagree with...

Did you promise to never come back when the Mormon Moment didn't happen?

sos_zps4aea378b.jpg

This is a classic. You seem totally unable to make any kind of argument that could be considered in any way cogent.

Pray tell, can you tell us what this is supposed to mean ? This group has been out of business for how long ?

Howitzers across the Rio Grande.

He's destroyed his chance for the democrat nomination with this.

But it's the republicans that field whackos for higher office and leadership. The Pauls, Palin, Rick Perry, Bachmann, 999 Herman Caine. Wouldn't surprise me if Louie Gohmert was next in line. Nobody on the democrat side to compare with these clowns, and if there are any, they are kept well hidden. The above mentioned are the crown jewels of the republican party.

I wish people could still duel. We'd get rid of a lot of useless politicians.

I wonder....If a left wing fanatic like Oswald was to go to a GOP convention with an AK47 and take out a half dozen republican candidates, would republicans still be for assault weapons? Just how many cons have loaded weapons at their convention? Yeah, they'd probably take out the lefty, but how many other righties would take one in that shooting gallery?

Since lefties are such peaceniks, the likely hood is remote. It's always the right wing fanatics with the assault weapons.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back