Rand Paul Opening A (campaign) Office In San Francisco

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
I find this good and healthy and yet another sign that Rand Paul is definitely going to run for POTUS in 2016:

Rand Paul Looks To Expand His Turf To San Francisco

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) plans to open an office in the San Francisco Bay area, a heavily Democratic location that will give him prime access to Silicon Valley donors ahead of a potential 2016 presidential bid.
Paul told the San Francisco Chronicle on Saturday that he plans to travel to the San Francisco area frequently but had no specific plans for when he would open the office...

..“The crowd wants good service — you rate your Uber driver, your stay at a hotel,” Paul said at a tech conference in San Francisco in July. “As information becomes more widespread, maybe you need less and less government.”

That Paul is undaunted by the strong support that President Barack Obama received in the Bay Area during the 2012 elections is somewhat unsurprising given that the Kentucky Republican has encouraged Republicans to expand the party’s voter base. He has also taken a number of unconventional positions on issues for a Republican and has supported reforms on mandatory sentences on drug offenses and restoring voting rights for some felons.

I think this is a good thing. Competition is good for the voter's market, so to speak.

I hope he wins in 2016. I'm not sure how many "He Rand for president" jokes I'll be able to stomach.

Again, the Establishment would never tolerate a Rand Paul nomination.

If he even starts to look like a threat to whoever the Establishment wants, they will drag every racist who ever worked for him or his father out of the closet.

Rand Paul Opening A (campaign) Office In San Francisco

window dressing -

Paul has the opportunity to be the biggest flame of 2016 by losing his Senate seat while losing in the primaries ... seeking attention is all that matters to Paul, before it is to late he will stay with the Senate.

Forum List

Back