Rand Paul in Warrior Mode

So he's right this week, but wrong last week in his OP Ed titled "How U.S. Interventionists Abetted the Rise of ISIS"?

Sounds like Rand Paul is developing a bad case of Romney syndrome. He'll be against it last week, for it this week, then against it again later.

Either way, he's doing a damn fine job of making sure he will never get my vote.

His isolationism speeches are now void?

Yeah, this guy really is a Mitt Romney - say anything to anybody if you think it's what they want to hear ....

Next

I posted because I really wanted Jeb to explain how he isn't his bro on FP ... and instead we get this shite.. The GOP offers neocons and idiots. Obama is at best a minimalist who wants to avoid a bushii size clusterfk. But, a leader is not a minimalist if he wants to lead. Hillary did make an improvement with Iran. But not in terms of urging democracy. The DOD says ISIS requires a political solution, and it does. But, I don't see anybody wanting to use the bully pulpit out there.

So he's right this week, but wrong last week in his OP Ed titled "How U.S. Interventionists Abetted the Rise of ISIS"?

Sounds like Rand Paul is developing a bad case of Romney syndrome. He'll be against it last week, for it this week, then against it again later.

Either way, he's doing a damn fine job of making sure he will never get my vote.

He's correct. U.S. meddling in the Middle East did allow the rise of ISIS. Do you think they'd be in Iraq raising havoc if Saddam was still alive? Unfortunately, now that they're there they do need to be dealt with and militarily may be the only way. I don't see him being inconsistent at all.

He's correct. U.S. meddling in the Middle East did allow the rise of ISIS. Do you think they'd be in Iraq raising havoc if Saddam was still alive? Unfortunately, now that they're there they do need to be dealt with and militarily may be the only way. I don't see him being inconsistent at all.

Ah, but randian paul was not commenting upon bushii in Iraq, but upon Hillary following McCain and Graham on Syria, and now he's saying we must destroy the ISIS opposition to Assad. That's a flip flop.

Non-Interventionist Rand Paul Wants To Destroy ISIS Militarily

Ah, but randian paul was not commenting upon bushii in Iraq, but upon Hillary following McCain and Graham on Syria, and now he's saying we must destroy the ISIS opposition to Assad. That's a flip flop.

Non-Interventionist Rand Paul Wants To Destroy ISIS Militarily

when obozo does that its an evolution of thought. You libs are so full of shit.

Forum List

Back