Rand Paul golfing with DT, what is this?

Good move by Trump, I think he'll get the bill passed. Just hope he kept the golf cart off the green.

Well, at least he knows how to play the game. But look how much tax payers had paid for someone that doesn't knows what a golf club is.

raw

WOW!!!

Bet he's the FIRST president that hit the links with congressmen, EVER!!

No just the first to be alone with DT and his treasury guy right before a major bill vote, and he didn't even try and hide it.
He is openly going against laws and ethics and none of you care.

What laws and ethics are you talking about? We have a President who is trying to conduct business and doing his job the most effective way he can. Nothing immoral or unethical about it.

I guess you're used to Democrats sneaking behind doors and getting business done before major holidays so nobody notices as much. Yes, Trump did it right out in the open, and I hope more Presidents follow his lead.

Sure there is , pushing his views on a congress man, that is unethical. Then again DT has never been ethical.

Good move by Trump, I think he'll get the bill passed. Just hope he kept the golf cart off the green.

If he does it will keep both of them from re-election , which will be wonderful.

Rand Paul had 'great time' golfing with Trump, 'getting closer' on healthcare

Also DT said he will talk with the Senators who are holding back, most of them are his friends.

Really so he is getting chummy with the congress, and they will vote due to their friendship.

He also said that Comey and Mueller were close friends, no they were associates.

So what did DT offer to Ryan to get him to change his vote.

He should not be entertaining congress when a huge vote is in jeopardy or anytime.

Yeah we know Lying Donald is too lazy to do his job, he's proven that over and over. He plays golf and costs the taxpayer millions but could care less.

But Rand Paul? He's been one of the stalwarts against the drumpf freeloaders, why is Rand Paul becoming a taxpayer leach as well?

Everyone can be bought for a price or promise, well not really some have integrity I guess we can now put Paul on the list that doesn't .

Sure there is , pushing his views on a congress man, that is unethical.

NAFTA would never have passed if Clinton hadn't 'pushed his views' on various congressmen.

many other pieces that were on the verge of failing made it over the hump, because of the president 'pushing his view' on congressmen.

Also DT said he will talk with the Senators who are holding back, most of them are his friends.

Really so he is getting chummy with the congress, and they will vote due to their friendship.

He also said that Comey and Mueller were close friends, no they were associates.

He should not be entertaining congress when a huge vote is in jeopardy or anytime.
You libs really are ignorant, aren't you? After 8 years of a self-appointed dictator wannabe who made it a habit to bypass Congress every chance he got, you no longer recognize what it looks like for a President to meet with, discuss, and negotiate issues / bills with members of Congress...

That's just sad...

Obama bypassing the peoples representatives in congress, the will of the people in free and fair elections, that's his legacy the thug.

Obama huh ....

well, maybe he can get some support from congress sooner or later and sign a few bills into law ....

hey dumbass, Obama aint gonna be on the ticket for any elections any more ....

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR ... O-B-A-M-A !
But we still need to get rid of Obama's shadow government that is portraying to be the President's friends. I'm glad that all of these backstabbers are showing their true colors during the president first five months in office.

a9osmdoifrqx.png

th

Two Dems are after Ryans seats and they mean business.

I am kind of glad that DT won, as those who didn't vote for him and many who did, now really see what the pubs and he are all about, money.
As opposed to the HATE, sedition, subversion, Felony Espionage, lies, lust for power, and willingness by Democrats to cheat to help a criminal - the worst candidate in US history - run for President, not because doing so would he good for the country but instead because 'it was her turn'.

Got it.

hey Bill Clinton didn't get away with getting blow jobs.

Sure he did, he just didn't get away from perjury.

DT wont either.

You libs really are ignorant, aren't you? After 8 years of a self-appointed dictator wannabe who made it a habit to bypass Congress every chance he got, you no longer recognize what it looks like for a President to meet with, discuss, and negotiate issues / bills with members of Congress...

That's just sad...

Obama bypassing the peoples representatives in congress, the will of the people in free and fair elections, that's his legacy the thug.

Obama huh ....

well, maybe he can get some support from congress sooner or later and sign a few bills into law ....

But we still need to get rid of Obama's shadow government that is portraying to be the President's friends. I'm glad that all of these backstabbers are showing their true colors during the president first five months in office.

a9osmdoifrqx.png

th

Good for them.

Isn't it great to live in a democracy, where everyone can dream of getting to the top?

We need to get rid of the parties , everyone should be independent. That way the grown ups in congress won't be under high school peer pressure.

That's just sad...

Obama huh ....

a9osmdoifrqx.png

th

Good for them.

Isn't it great to live in a democracy, where everyone can dream of getting to the top?

I think the air would stink up there no matter who you are. The Iron Workers man who is a VET is dead serious.

Yeah we know Lying Donald is too lazy to do his job, he's proven that over and over. He plays golf and costs the taxpayer millions but could care less.

But Rand Paul? He's been one of the stalwarts against the drumpf freeloaders, why is Rand Paul becoming a taxpayer leach as well?

Everyone can be bought for a price or promise, well not really some have integrity I guess we can now put Paul on the list that doesn't .

That's the thing we keep looking for a few Republicans that have integrity and put country before party, so far only McCain and Graham have shown any tendency towards that, the rest it appears, including Rand Paul whom most would like to believe is a rogue, are easy to turn. Tea Partiers have to be asking themselves what exactly it was that they did. They are not leaving any lasting impact on the Republicans.

Weird to watch.

Obama huh ....

a9osmdoifrqx.png

th

Good for them.

I think the air would stink up there no matter who you are. The Iron Workers man who is a VET is dead serious.

Good for him.

That's just sad...

Obama huh ....

a9osmdoifrqx.png

th

I believes that you have misspelled. Dimwits has an "I" that comes after the "D", but doesn't has an "E" in the word

drugfacts/synthetic/synthetic-marijuana-long-term-effects.html

Forum List

Back