Rand Paul golfing with DT, what is this?

Rand Paul had 'great time' golfing with Trump, 'getting closer' on healthcare

Also DT said he will talk with the Senators who are holding back, most of them are his friends.

Really so he is getting chummy with the congress, and they will vote due to their friendship.

He also said that Comey and Mueller were close friends, no they were associates.

So what did DT offer to Ryan to get him to change his vote.

He should not be entertaining congress when a huge vote is in jeopardy or anytime.
You libs really are ignorant, aren't you? After 8 years of a self-appointed dictator wannabe who made it a habit to bypass Congress every chance he got, you no longer recognize what it looks like for a President to meet with, discuss, and negotiate issues / bills with members of Congress...

That's just sad...

The Pubs amended the ACA over 100 times and still voted no, and when they refused to work , well the Dems did it themselves . The Pubs are the obstructionist. Disgusted by them during the Clinton admin and the Obama admin, and now you have a so many disgusting people in the GOP congress, and Rand Paul is one of them, and DT is the head one along with Ryan.

The Pubs did nothing but sit on their laurels while in office since 2012, well that is not true, they did gerrymandering on steroids.

PS: Look at the coup in Florida in 2000, I mean come on. Look at Detroit in the 2016 election, couldn't even read the paper ballot. I so doubt DT won WI and MI without some help. I so doubt it.

Like I've always said, the one nice thing about being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong.

Let me ask: when will the Democrats ever accept defeat gracefully? It's always somebody else's fault when they lose.

You people are so brainwashed it's almost entertaining if not so sad. Your liars have convinced you that most of the country is liberal. Your friends are liberals, your family is liberal, the people at Starbucks are liberal so most of the country must be liberal, right?

Then when you lose elections, it can't be, because most of the country is liberal, therefore, the only explanation is that somebody cheated you somehow. Yeah.......that's the ticket!

Also DT said he will talk with the Senators who are holding back, most of them are his friends.

Really so he is getting chummy with the congress, and they will vote due to their friendship.

He also said that Comey and Mueller were close friends, no they were associates.

He should not be entertaining congress when a huge vote is in jeopardy or anytime.

Of all the criticisms I've heard about Trump this has to rank right up at the top as one of the dumbest

You libs really are ignorant, aren't you? After 8 years of a self-appointed dictator wannabe who made it a habit to bypass Congress every chance he got, you no longer recognize what it looks like for a President to meet with, discuss, and negotiate issues / bills with members of Congress...

That's just sad...

Obama bypassing the peoples representatives in congress, the will of the people in free and fair elections, that's his legacy the thug.

Obama huh ....

well, maybe he can get some support from congress sooner or later and sign a few bills into law ....

hey dumbass, Obama aint gonna be on the ticket for any elections any more ....

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR ... O-B-A-M-A !

What triggered you, that I called Obama a thug or that I pointed out how he ignored the will of the people?

That didn't stop you from blaming Bush for eight years.

WHEN he was potus and was relevant ...

you-lie.png

They have to get rid of the individual/employer mandate, forcing people into such things is un-American.

I don't want insurance, I don't want to have to ask the government for care - it's none of their fucking business…

BTW - Insurance is not healthcare

Lefties sure have short memories. President Trump plays golf with senators to make a deal. Barry Hussein threatened and bribed senators to get his ten thousand page monstrosity passed and the Speaker didn't even read it. "You will find out what is in the bill after it is passed"....Nancy Pelosi
Mary Landrieu held out and got $300 million to cast the final vote for Obamacare to pass. Sold out Louisianans were pissed and ended her career in the Senate right after that.
Remember the cornhusker kickback?

WOW!!!

Bet he's the FIRST president that hit the links with congressmen, EVER!!

No just the first to be alone with DT and his treasury guy right before a major bill vote, and he didn't even try and hide it.
He is openly going against laws and ethics and none of you care.

That's just sad...

Obama bypassing the peoples representatives in congress, the will of the people in free and fair elections, that's his legacy the thug.

Obama huh ....

well, maybe he can get some support from congress sooner or later and sign a few bills into law ....

What triggered you, that I called Obama a thug or that I pointed out how he ignored the will of the people?

Who do you mean by people??

I am kind of glad that DT won, as those who didn't vote for him and many who did, now really see what the pubs and he are all about, money.
As opposed to the HATE, sedition, subversion, Felony Espionage, lies, lust for power, and willingness by Democrats to cheat to help a criminal - the worst candidate in US history - run for President, not because doing so would he good for the country but instead because 'it was her turn'.

Got it.

hey Bill Clinton didn't get away with getting blow jobs.

WOW!!!

No just the first to be alone with DT and his treasury guy right before a major bill vote, and he didn't even try and hide it.

The first?

since when?

Obama?
Bush?
Clinton?
Bush?

etc
etc?

If you think Trump is the first president to do this, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you

I am kind of glad that DT won, as those who didn't vote for him and many who did, now really see what the pubs and he are all about, money.
As opposed to the HATE, sedition, subversion, Felony Espionage, lies, lust for power, and willingness by Democrats to cheat to help a criminal - the worst candidate in US history - run for President, not because doing so would he good for the country but instead because 'it was her turn'.

Got it.

hey Bill Clinton didn't get away with getting blow jobs.

Sure he did, he just didn't get away from perjury.

WOW!!!

What laws and ethics are you talking about? We have a President who is trying to conduct business and doing his job the most effective way he can. Nothing immoral or unethical about it.

I guess you're used to Democrats sneaking behind doors and getting business done before major holidays so nobody notices as much. Yes, Trump did it right out in the open, and I hope more Presidents follow his lead.

That's just sad...

Obama huh ....

But we still need to get rid of Obama's shadow government that is portraying to be the President's friends. I'm glad that all of these backstabbers are showing their true colors during the president first five months in office.

a9osmdoifrqx.png

th

maybe Rand is just curious to see what $10 million dollar golfing weekends really get you ...

Yeah we know Lying Donald is too lazy to do his job, he's proven that over and over. He plays golf and costs the taxpayer millions but could care less.

But Rand Paul? He's been one of the stalwarts against the drumpf freeloaders, why is Rand Paul becoming a taxpayer leach as well?

Being rational and talking things out usually leads to problem solving. That's something today's Democrats can't possibly fathom. They've gone off the deep end and have become radicalized nutjobs. So kudos to Rand for meeting with Trump and trying to talk things out. That's the way it should always be done. :thup:

That is exactly what he should be doing! The president is supposed to lead and that means talking to and listening to those who have been elected to propose and pass laws and regulations along to him.

Name one time when Obama bothered to be chummy with any member of Congress. Name one time when he actually went to The Hill other than for the State of the Union that he was constitutionally required to do.

Forum List

Back