A 5th GOP senator won't vote for the healthcare amendment

Well then I guess we are stuck with the shitty Obamacare.

Good job.

I think the other four....Lee, Cruz and Paul are just posturing to make Trumpcare meaner

The key will be Moderates Collins, Murkowski and Heller. republicans are unlikely to satisfy their concerns

Last edited:

Good job.
It's imploding and dying a slow death
Fix it .. don't repeal it.
I know they ran on repeal, but the new will beat them anyway.
See? There you go again proving you are duped by the DNC media.

The R plan did not repeal O-shit-care. It was an effort to fix it.

But, fixing something really shitty and clearly designed to enrich the wealthy HC industry, ain't worth fixing.

Good job.

It will be a slow process .......it is not collapsing at the national level it is withering state by state

Those states that built strong healthcare exchanges and accepted Medicaid expansion are doing well. Red states that gave the finger to Obamacare are failing

Five backstabbers, who are paving the road to a Democrat landslide in congressional election in 2018. And a Democrat president in 2020. And more liberal lawmakers on the Supreme Court.

Myopia is a disease displayed by so called Republicans who refuse to see.

The real problem is not that that there are five Republican Senators that thinks the bill doesn't do enough to repeal that disastrous Obamacare but that are 48 filthy ass Democrat Senators that don't want Obamacare improved at all.

Good job.

But, fixing something really shitty and clearly designed to enrich the wealthy HC industry, ain't worth fixing.
I'll take the MSM over your opinion.

The real problem is not that that there are five Republican Senators that thinks the bill doesn't do enough to repeal that disastrous Obamacare but that are 48 filthy ass Democrat Senators that don't want Obamacare improved at all.
Tell us who those 48 are.

BINGO!!!

That is the much bigger story, but notice how the 1% controlled old media refuses to mention it.

Ocare sucks and it really sucks big time, but the D Party is doing all it can to keep it.

Good job.

I'll take the MSM over your opinion.
And that is why you are clearly a dupe.

Good job.

Just get government out of it

lol....

d346a_ORIG-tea_party_medicare_hypocrisy_signs.jpg

lol

lol

lol......

Oh

Good job.

It will be a slow process .......it is not collapsing at the national level it is withering state by state

Those states that built strong healthcare exchanges and accepted Medicaid expansion are doing well. Red states that gave the finger to Obamacare are failing

Wait....What?

If it is collapsing at the state level, isn't it collapsing on a national level?

New Topics

Forum List

Back