Rand Paul filibustering Patriot Act

Keven, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Good for him. Support him, folks, with emails and phone calls to not only the gov but also the blogs and the newspapers.

Filibustering the Patriot Act is a good thing, but Rand Paul does not support ending the NSA and this is clearly just a publicity stunt.

Filibustering the Patriot Act is a good thing, but Rand Paul does not support ending the NSA and this is clearly just a publicity stunt.

Ending the NSA is nowhere in the realm of reality.
Limiting the federal government in any meaningful sense also isn't in the realm of reality; should we all just pick either Jeb or Hillary's name out of a hat and get behind them now?

This has been the most educational filibuster about the virtues of the Constitution of the United States. If Rand Paul is the last Senator who defends the Constitution, the fourth amendment in particular, then so-be-it. Stand with Rand.

Filibuster is on C-span 2.

Hear the voice of the Constitution.

Hold all the Yea voters of the Patriot Act renewal to the fire. Let these scumbags declare their treachery. We will not forget, we will not forgive.

Molon Labe.

Senator Rand Paul R-KY NSA Surveillance Video C-SPAN.org

Live : Sen. Rand Paul Filibusters PATRIOT ACT Renewal

aauqz9.jpg

I have never been for mass surveillance conducted to enrich the security industrial complex and impoverish the taxpayer. The *cough* "patriot" act is a antonym. it belongs in the same place the last Repub Admin's "Torture Memo" does- in the dustbin of history

He's right, in this case. I guess a broken clock is right twice a day.

This has been the most educational filibuster about the virtues of the Constitution of the United States. If Rand Paul is the last Senator who defends the Constitution, the fourth amendment in particular, then so-be-it. Stand with Rand.

Hold all the Yea voters of the Patriot Act renewal to the fire. Let these scumbags declare their treachery. We will not forget, we will not forgive.

Molon Labe.

The more I hear from this guy - the better I like him. Why? Because he is a staunch Constitutionalist. Something that every other politician should read (at least once). That is - the one's that are actually capable of reading....

Molon Labe.

The more I hear from this guy - the better I like him. Why? Because he is a staunch Constitutionalist. Something that every other politician should read (at least once). That is - the one's that are actually capable of reading....

Rand is much like his father. He has some really great ideas, but he has been clocked going from profoundly rational and reasonable to stark raving mad in about 3.2 seconds.

Paul is giving a great lecture about the Constitution. Those who slept through the classes in school should tune in and learn something.

Senator Mike Lee (Republican, Utah): "There is a reason we've held dear to the fourth amendment for over two centuries." He then goes on to discuss Writs of Assistance under the Crown.

Constitutional history!?! OMGERD, DOMESTIC TEA PARTY TERRORISTS!

Forum List

Back