GOP: Okay, here is a hamburger.

DEM: No

GOP: How about a nice salad?

GOP: Powerbar?

GOP: Have it your way.

DEM: They are trying to starve ME!!!!
Yes...obviously...because Defunding Obamacare is the same as giving the democrats a Turkey Diner...of course! Wow, it's so clear now!
I knew you wouldn't get it. I wrote that specifically for you......

Man, can I play them like a fiddle.....LOL

I don't suppose you can make the correlation at all, can you?

I love the fact that McConnell wants Paul that his mike is "hot."

And they still talk anyway.

It's all about the focus groups, not what is good for the country.

RAND PAUL: "I think, I don't think they poll tested 'we won't negotiate'. I think it's awful for them to say that over and over again."

Paul is a not so bright rookie Senator that thinks way to highly of himself. He is attempting to convince the leading Republican Senator that he has a great idea for a stategy to solve an immense national crisis with what he "thinks". His thought ofcourse is outragiously stupid. He assumes that "they", meaning the Democrats and President launched a talking point and position without proper research which would include polling. He hasn't a clue that this talking point is directly related to "up or down clean vote". The "we will not negotiate" talking point was well thought out. It means 'we are done talking, time has run out, enought with the back and forth on this thing', followed by 'now lets do our job and have an up or down vote'. It's working for them. People understand the fairness of an up or down vote on a clean bill.

Forum List

Back